End of Year 2

Yet another story.

 

"OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" That crazy guy shouted as he ran at lightning speed down the hallway. But hardly anyone could be bothered about him as it was the end of the school year! Everyone rushed to get out of school as soon as possible to enjoy their break.
 
"Yah, Byunghee, please act your age," Seungho told him, just as the responsible hyung he was. Byunghee looked away awkwardly, being reprimanded by his best friend. Honestly, they were only several months apart. However Byunghee addresses Seungho as hyung because he was so immature he seemed much younger than Seungho. They lived in the same neighbourhood, attended the same elementary and middle schools. Of course, they are also in the same high school, Kyungnam High School. Going to school and back home together, their friendship was built and strengthened over the years.
 
Together, Byunghee and Seungho walked towards the cafe just round the corner. Stepping into the comfortably warm cafe, the cute lady at the counter greeted them warmly. "Annyeonghaseyo~ ^^" Byunghee, just being the usual flirt he was, he went over to the counter and gave the lady the eyebrows. "Hey girl~ What's good today?" "Hehe, would you like some jajangmyeon?" the lady suggested. "Hyung ah, let's have jajangmyeon, shan't we?" Byunghee seeked his hyung's opinion. Seungho let out a sigh and nodded his head, "Aish you~ Anything will do."
 
They walked to an empty table and took a seat. "Byunghee ah, we will be on to our final year in high school already. Do you have any plans?" "Hmm I'm not too sure, I guess I'll just try my best to get into college, considering my epic fail mathematics," Byunghee answered. Seungho then went on, "Mhm I guess so too. I mean, my mathematics is just about as fail as yours, heheh~"
 
---
 
"Eonnnnnnnnnnni~" Yoona showed her aegyo to Jessica, who wasn't really her unnie but Yoona was just too immature. "Yah, stop that Yoona. Yuri is way cuter than you! Hehehe, just kidding ^^" Jessica teased Yoona. (OOT: See what I did there :D I ship Yulsic!) These two met in the first year of high school, and became best friends right away since they had similar interests. They liked to sing, dance, act and gossip about boys, who's hot and who's not. 
 
Sometimes they would just sit in the library, pretending to study but in fact are staring at the guys that walk past. Yoona absolutely adored Wooyoung, a rich kid in class 2/7, while Jessica was crazy over Byunghee, although he was really a flirt. At other times they would gather in front of the computer and look for pictures of their idols. "Oh-emm-gee! Bi is sooo hot!" Comments like that were often heard while they were at it.
 
At the school gate, the two met with Jonghyun and Key who were in their clique of friends. They had been in the same year one class, but unfortunately separated in the second year. "Yah, it's so goddamn cold out here, I'm freezing even with this knitted coat!" Jonghyun was complaining about the cold and they decided to go to a shopping mall where it wasn't as cold. At the mall, the boys and girls broke up and went their own ways. Yoona and Jessica went off, of course, to shop for spring clothing. The boys ran off excitedly to look for the newest gadgets and console games.
 
"Unnie~ Do you have plans for the coming school year?" Yoona put Jessica deep in thought. "Ah, whatever, I'll just see how it goes. What do you think, Yoona?" Yoona was so engrossed in looking at the window displays and she wasn't able to hear Jessica. "Yah, Yoona! Answer me!" Jessica literally shouted into Yoona's ears. "Huh what? Oh, I'm not too sure, I hope to get a boyfriend though~" Yoona replied, blushing.