Winter Break

Yet another story.

 

*ttok-ttok-ttok* 
"Ah, who is that?" 
"It's me, hyung~"
"Ah Byunghee, come on in!"
 
Seungho opened the door and gave Byunghee his signature smile. He always had that smile on, no matter in school, outisde or at home. Byunghee was happy to see his smile too, it sorta made his day already. However he seemed excited about something else. "Hey, what's with that smile on your face?" At that, Byunghee's face lit up even more, "Heheheh hyung, I heard the cafe near our school has recruited a new hot girl 'cos the previous one left, eheheh ^^" "Tsk Byunghee, I knew you were up to no good... So you are asking me to go with you eh?" Byunghee stared at him shyly, "Eheheh, hyung knows me best~"
 
"Annyeonghaseyo~" They were once again greeted by a warm welcome once they stepped in. Looking up from the floor, Seungho's eyes were immediately glued to the new girl. This time, once again, Byunghee went up to her and looked at her closely. "Ah! Aren't you from Kyungnam High too? You're from... oh yeah, 2/8 which is Yoseob's class right! Tell me I'm right." She nodded, telling him, "That's right, my name is Park Gyuri, nice to meet you." She had a mesmerizing smile, which carried Seungho away and all he could think of was her smile.
 
"Hyung... Hyung! HYUNG! Yah are you dead or what?!" Byunghee shouted, somehow he just looked like a mad caveman at that point of time. Seungho came to his senses and followed Byunghee to their seat. "I ordered food for you already. You stood there like a stone just now, I thought you were possessed by a ghost or something, tsktsk," Byunghee smirked at Seungho. "What? Nothing of that sort." He just looked away and continued staring.
 
Byunghee looked in the direction Seungho was staring at, and he understood everything. "Ahhhhh hyung, are you seriously captured by her already? No battle and you admitted defeat? Kekeke~" Byunghee laughed at his hyung's mesmerized face. Seungho blushed a little while trying to laugh off the matter awkwardly. Once in a while, Gyuri's eyes would meet Seungho's, and they would looked away, embarrassed, while smiling to each other politely. 
 
No doubt, he felt that Gyuri was really the right girl for him. He was determined to get to know her.
 
---
 
"Yeoboseyo? Ah Yoseob ah, it's your baby Jonghyun~ I'm bored, wanna go out together?"
"Ah Jonghyunnie~ I miss you so much! Yeah sure, but where to?"
"Hmm, how about skateboarding at the park? We haven't done that since last year!"
"Yeah that's a great idea! See you at the park in a while!"
 
Yoseob was the best of friends with Jonghyun. They had been in the same class since the third year of middle school till second year high school. They always acted intimately and acted like as though they were a loving couple. Jonghyun claimed that he was the "Master of Skinship", and of course Yoseob would agree with him.
 
All geared up for some action, Jonghyun warmed up and stretched, and Yoseob was so hyper he could do a backflip with ease. Putting on some safety equipment, they flipped over their skateboards and started to gain some momentum. Jonghyun was trying to impress the crowd by doing some flips and tricks, while Yoseob slid down the stair railings.
 
At this time, Tiffany and Jiyeon, the famous best girlfriends who always did silly things were staring at the two handsome and stylish boys. They would dance around like five-year-olds, and make funny faces randomly. Although it was silly, it would always brighten someone's day. Jonghyun and Yoseob stopped in front of Tiffany and Jiyeon, making them jump backwards a little. "Oh it's you two! You looked really cool just now~" Tiffany said to the both of them. They gave a sheepish smile in return.
 
The four were from the same Year 2 class, 2/8, together with Gyuri. Jiyeon blushed at the sight of Yoseob. She really liked him, not only his looks, but his personality as well. First of all he was of course good looking. Secondly, he was really funny and always joked around with Jonghyun. Lastly, he was very gentle and kind towards the girls too. All of this meant Yoseob has lots of admirers. However, Jiyeon was different from the rest of the girls. She didn't try to do all sorts of things to please him. Instead, she always just looked at Yoseob from afar, she was just too shy to go near Yoseob even though she liked him so much.
 
Jiyeon unknowing, Yoseob had noticed her from a while back. He was rather popular, at least within his class, so girls always came flocking to him whenever there was no teacher in the classroom. Sometimes, Yoseob would catch Jiyeon staring at him. However, Jiyeon thought that Yoseob was only looking around. She never knew what she felt for him, or what he felt for her.
 
After waving goodbye, Tiffany and Jiyeon went on to have their lunch. While settling down at a restaurant, Jiyeon felt her phone vibrate. Looking at the alert, she was pretty surprised Yoseob had sent her a text message. It said: How did I perform today? Was I cool? kekeke ^^~ Jiyeon was so taken aback she just stoned there for quite a while.
 
Thoughts ran through Jiyeon's head. "Did he like me? Am I even interested in him? Maybe I'm just thinking too much, aish~" Politely, she replied his text. "Yes, Yoseob, you were really cool~ Haha ^^" Yoseob's face lit up immediately after receiving Jiyeon's reply. Jonghyun was so suspicious as Yoseob's face was so bright it seemed like a star that gave off light.