Chapter 2

Undecided
Your house is pretty close to your school so you don't have to walk far but you couldn't help but feel that you arrived at school way too quickly. Maybe it was because you were dreading what you might face today.

You took a deep breath before you went inside school. 'Things will be okay today, you. You can do it!'

You headed to your first class of the day, which was History. It wasn't your favorite subject, but you still enjoyed learning about the past events that happened in history. When you entered the classroom a few heads turned your way but realized that it was you so they ignored you and went back to whatever they were doing. You walked to your desk which was in the front of the classroom and took out your school materials. After a few minutes, the bell rang signaling the start of school.

The teacher, Mr. Park, walked in and yelled over the students, "Alright, settle down class! Open your text books to page 168. Start reading the chapter while I take role."

The students obeyed and started to flip to page 168. Mr. Park looked over the class checking who was here and who was absent for the day. The door opened and a student, older than you, came in and whispered something to the teacher so that only he could hear. You ignored the distraction and kept on reading the text book, hardly paying attention to who it was talking to the teacher.

The teacher nodded at whatever the older student was saying and stood up, gaining the class's attention. "Alright today will be a study day for I have to attend an important meeting. Please use your time wisely because there will be a short quiz on this chapter next time."

A wave of groans could be heard as the students started to complain about the newly announced quiz that was to be held the next time. The teacher walked out of the classroom towards wherever the meeting was supposed to be held.

Being the good student that you are, you started to go over the chapter. You actually preferred a study day today. You didn't feel like listening to the teacher talk and answer his questions, as much as you liked to. What you didn't see was the older student that stayed in the classroom. The older student, a female, slowly walked up to your desk. A few of the other students decided to see what the girl was gonna do.

She stopped just a few centimeters away and stood there. She cleared , "Ya."

You didn't hear her, too absorbed into the textbook.

She said it louder this time, "YA." a few more students started to watch the older student.

Again, you didn't hear her.

She slammed one hand on your desk, this time gaining your attention. "Ya, nerd! Finally got your attention now, huh? Too busy studying? My name is So Young, you better remember it." she chuckled.

You shrunk back into your chair, looking at your book an avoiding eye contact.

She looked over your outfit with disgust. "Seriously, what's with your outfit? I see you wear them practically everyday!" her face changed to a mocking smile. "Ah, I remember. The nerd comes from a poor family of beggars." she laughed.

At this statement, you flinched.

A few of the girls in the class made faces of disgust when the girl mentioned about your outfit.

You spoke quietly, afraid that your voice would crack, "M-my family don't beg..,"

The girl leaned forward, her hand by her ear, "What was that you said?" she said in a mocking tone.

You didn't reply back, afraid of what she would do if you talked back to her.

She smiled in triumph. "That's what I thought." she faced the class. "Hear that guys? you didn't deny the fact that she's poor and her family are a bunch of beggars. Must be true then!"

Some of the girls started to whisper to each other, point at you as they talked.

The boys just looked at you in disgust.

The girl leaned in again and whispered in your ear, "I'm gonna make life miserable for you." she giggled to herself and then pushed your stuff on the ground.

All eyes were on you as they waited anticipation on what you would do. To no one's suprise, you just quietly got up and started to pick up your things. The girl laughed one last time and left as the bell rang for te next class. You silently shed tears and no one bothered to help you. 'What did I do to deserve this?' you thought. Then you remembered.

On the first day of school, you bumped into someone, more specifically one of the kingkas of the school. The guy helped pick your stuff up and you remember seeing So Young there with a very angry face.

You thought, 'The day couldn't get any worse right?'

 

 

~Hello! ^^ I finished the second chapter! Yay! I hope I'm not boring you guys... I only hope that you enjoy the next few chapters^^ does it feel a bit rushed? Well whatever, if you read this then thank you so much :) it means a lot to me!~

~Please comment! I would love you forever if you did! :D Tell me if I did bad or good and what I could to to improve! And maybe a better title...