Michi GO!

TURNING PAGE

"Give back my phone you wierdo." Dara said to Jiyong while trying to snatch the phone from the guy.

 

"Sorry but I don't trust you anymore after what you did." He chased the girl for almost 15 minutes in different alley and roads of Hongdae. Good thing he’s a very keen observer and has a photographic memory, after he caught the sly and lying lady, they went back to where his car was involuntarily parked.

 

Jiyong fished his phone and was dialing when Dara snatched it from him. "What are trying to do Weirdo?" She snapped.

 

"I was trying to call the police to settle this because it seems like you don't have any plans of resolving this issue aside from being mad and act like I'm the one who’s at fault." He said nonchalantly.

 

"Oh my God!? Why is this happening today? of all the day. I still have things to think and prepare." She blurted out loudly. "How much do you think will this cost?"

 

"Few grand I guess but forget it, I'm not interested with your money because I have a lot.. Let's settle this in a different manner."

 

"Are you crazy!? What do you mean different manner?" She said as she crossed her arms.

 

Jiyong just smiled in pure bewilderment. This petite girl is such a strange person. "Don't worry Miss, I don't plan on using your body because you obviously have a body of a pre-adolescent teenager" he said mockingly.

 

"Wha-what did you just say?!" She cut him off looking more agitated. This rude guy must be crazy or something! I'll kill this person with my bare hands!

 

"...Look Miss, I'm not insulting you, I'm just telling the truth, anyways, what I'm explaining is that I don't need money. You need to do something for me."

 

"This is getting crazier with passing minute. What do you want?"

 

"I need you to be my guide here in Korea."

 

"I'm not a road manager excuse me! Just rent someone who is not busy. I have a lot of things to do so just let me pay!" She said angrier and stressed as ever.

 

"You only have two choice Sandara-ssi…it's either you agree to be my guide or I'll report you to the police. I'm not sure if you're aware but vehicles now has black box and it can clearly be an evidence of what you did. You disobey a lot of road law here, loitering, Traffic violations, physical injury..." he coyly added.

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop it already! Okay!? I'll do it! For how long?" She said clearly defeated.

 

"6 months."

 

"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU CAN'T BE DUMB FOR THAT LONG! THAT’S INSANE!" She said in a high pitched tone he almost lost his hearing. He should've readied an earplug.

 

Dara keeps on rambling nonsense while Jiyong only stared at her amused. He can't help but smile at the animated petite girl in front of him.

 

The girl is 5"4 tall. Has a very clear complexion, brown wavy hair with bangs that makes her look like a high school student. Her face is heart-shaped and has a very pointy nose. Her face proportion is perfect, bet she will look really good in his camera lens but what strikes him the most is her hazel brown eyes. Her eyes are like a movie house, it can show different feelings and emotion.

 

The girl is very beautiful.

 

Her style is too rugged though. Her fashion seems too manly for her soft and feminine features. She's wearing an oversized white v-neck, overly ripped jeans, a chrome hearts belt, Classic Adidas sneakers and a blue Supreme beanie. Oddly enough, her fashion complimented her soft features.

 

This girl is total head-turner especially with her feisty personality. 'Oh Boy! I'm getting more excited with my plans' he said.

 

"Yah! Did you hear what I said?! Are you even paying attention to me Mister?!" She snapped him out of his thoughts.

 

"What did you say?" Left brow rose.

 

Dara face palmed due to extreme frustration.

 

"Let's make a contract. You need to sign it and don't even think of escaping because I got your parent's phone number just in case"

 

"WHAT?!" She shouted, totally and irrevocably mad.

 

"Admit it; you are a sly and lying lady. I did it for my own protection."

 

"Gosh!!! Okay okay! Follow me!" She walked towards the buildings in front of them. After walking for couple of minutes, they entered the condominium building and went in the lift. 10th floor is Dara's pad.

 

Jiyong followed Dara inside her pad. The pad looks so very warm and welcoming. The wall's color is orange peach with a brown, wood-like outlines. Furniture are all mahoganies from sofa, tables, photo frames and stands. Her floor tile is cream.

 

"You can look around. I'll just go to my room." She said while heading to the west of the pad. He went to the kitchen that is located at the east part and just like the living room; it looks so bright and welcoming. Her kitchen has a big sliding window that is overlooking the building's mini-park. Same color hues.

 

After looking around, he can say that Dara is a very bright and warm person. He believes that the best way to see a person's personality is through the place where one lives in.

 

He went back to the living room to wait for Dara. She went out wearing a white tracksuit holding a big spongebob house slippers. She tossed it to me. I removed my shoes and wore it since the floor is kind of cold.

 

"What drink do you want? I only have Coffee and Mango juice and yeah, water." She said coldly.

 

"Mango juice please." Before going to the kitchen, she handed me a white bond paper and a sign pen. Good girl.