Chapter 2

Amplify Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Annoying camera clicks and flashes disturbed her senses as a particular fan shouted, "Kim Taeyeon! Marry Me!" causing for Taeyeon to chuckle slightly, waving at the fan girl before she headed inside the broadcasting building.

 

"You sure have more fan girls than fan boys." Taeyeon's manager joked, earning a laugh from the singer whose mood was absolutely great. Today was her last day of promotion, which meant she would have a full month off to herself and Taeyeon couldn't wait to spend some more time alone.

 

As Taeyeon headed towards the concert hall, the singer bumped into someone, causing for the other girl to fall on her .

 

"Ouch!" The girl whimpered, rubbing her buttocks.

 

"I'm sorry!" Taeyeon held her hand out but before the girl could reach out to take Taeyeon’s hand, a man’s voice shouted from the other corner. "Jessica!!"

 

It was loud enough for the girl, whom Taeyeon assumed was Jessica, to quickly get up and bow at Taeyeon before she scampered out of Taeyeon's sight.

 

"Cute!" Taeyeon mumbled to herself, chuckling at how fast the girl reacted at the mention of her name. Even though the girl didn't make an eye contact with the singer, Taeyeon had assumed the person was one adorable human.

 

+++

 

"Have you eaten?" Taeyeon's fans asked while Taeyeon waited patiently for her cue to start performing.

 

"No!" Taeyeon pouted, realizing she had skipped her dinner because Tiffany had somehow invited her for dinner after her performance. Being silly, Taeyeon had starved herself so she could eat a lot tonight.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I have a date." Taeyeon teased.

 

"Wow~" The fans gasped and sighed in relief, thinking that it was about time their idol started dating. But most dismissed the thought knowing that their idol’s date would be none other than Tiffany, Taeyeon’s best friend who had been sticking by their favourite singer’s side through thick and thin. Taeyeon’s fans were always grateful for that friendship.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter