Sequel

Amplify Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I had never seen such beauty." One of the staff confessed.

 

"I'll die to be with her, seeing that smile everyday." The other staff started fan girling when Taeyeon waved goodbye to her fans and got down the stage, bowing her head to every staff, thanking them for their hard work.

 

The team noted how Taeyeon had changed a lot throughout the whole year, thanking the team, buying them food and drinks, and even give them a ride back home. Taeyeon became such an angel, but nobody knew the reason for Taeyeon's sudden change. Only Taeyeon knew deep inside her - the power of love.

 

"May I have the mic back, please?" Jessica said, her eyes were locked on Taeyeon, smiling back at her idol.

 

"Thanks..." Taeyeon said, her hands brushing against Jessica's fingers, sending a little tingle underneath Taeyeon's belly. Not forgetting being the playful Taeyeon, she winked at Jessica before heading to the dressing room leaving a blushing Jessica behind.

 

Jessica started cleaning the backstage, putting back all the microphones and earpieces back to their original positions when the stage manager was seen running towards her.

 

"Jessica! Taeyeon said she needs to see you. There's some sound technicalities that she wanted to discuss with you." The stage manager said, making Jessica confused since Taeyeon had always discussed any sound system problems with the stage manager and it was never with her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter