Chapter 1

Amplify Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amplify Love

 

Fan chants and screams could be heard as men in black suits could be seen holding back the fence, keeping the rowdy crowd from getting closer to the stage.

 

"Please don't kill the guards!" was what Kim Taeyeon said with a smile plastered on her face. It was a smile that almost killed the whole crowd. In an instant, her fans calmed down and stopped pushing one another.

 

Kim Taeyeon, Korea's Most Famous Singer, had been in the entertainment industry for almost nine years. Every aspiring singer would look up to her. Even though she looked fierce at times, she would only grow truly serious whenever it came to singing and performing on stage. Everybody loves Taeyeon, not only for her goddess-like beauty but also for the way she sang, which often touched people’s hearts.

 

"Rehearsal starts in two minutes." The stage manager said, giving Taeyeon a cue. The singer though, was busy trying to untangle her ear piece. Never before in her life had Taeyeon been seen struggling with an ear piece and this was making Taeyeon frustrated. But she had to maintain her poise and she didn't want to scare off her beloved fans, seeing how she might look petty due to a simple ear piece mishap.

 

After what seemed like an eternity, Taeyeon managed to put the ear piece in its respective place. It was what fans had been spazzing about recently: on how adorable her ears were. ‘How odd,’ was what Taeyeon thought.

 

Taeyeon’s song, Rain, started playing in the background and Taeyeon took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she started to sing her heart out. Though it was only a rehearsal, Taeyeon always did her best and Rain had always been her favourite song despite not knowing how a break-up felt like. Taeyeon only wanted to show the crowd how much she loves singing for it had always been a passion for Taeyeon.

 

The crowd waved their lightsticks as they sang together with the singer. It was a beautiful sight where Taeyeon looked like an angel in a glittering peach dress as the spotlight highlighted her fair skin.

 

"biga omyeo-..." Taeyeon stopped singing, removing the ear piece from her right ear and beaconed for the stage hand. Her facial expression looked like she was about to kill the man when he meekly came on stage and leaned closer to the singer.

 

"My earpiece isn't working and what's wrong with the mic?" Taeyeon whispered; her voice stern but discreet as she made sure it wasn’t loud enough for the crowd to hear.

 

"I'm sorry. We will fix it soon." The stage hand apologized and quickly got down the stage.

 

Taeyeon hated it whenever there would be technical issues during her performances. It often ruined the whole show for her. Despite her dampened mood on the situation, she kept her calm despite her brewing temper already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter