my revenge or not!!??

Your other face!!

I want you to see me as a woman in your eyes !!

It's the only thing that wants kevin oppa to see me like this in his eyes!
I know it will be difficult or he will not be able to see me like this !!
But I never let myself fall and give up!

I will do my best to make you see me as your woman in your eyes!
Although I fight him with his insane and hot evil charms !!

I'll take my charms to kevin oppa and see what I really am.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my apartment listening to rihanna -work work ..
Eating that kevin oppa said he knew badly, I'll show you that I'm a better cook, even if he refuses me.
No matter what he says, I'll have him lose against me!

When suddenly, I heard the bell of my apartment
Who will be ?? Who came to visit me....
I DO NOT doubt who it would be , Would not one of a few of GOT7 or twice or ayeon or yerin ?? at these hours ???
I go there to see and I'm in shock who is really ??!!!
The one there is kevin oppa standing at the door.
Dressed in very daring clothes and very dark.
As if he were a criminal.

Trying to do something to me !!

I ignore it but--

  I hear again the timbres kevin oppa thinking that I would leave it outside or I am not at home.
And I hear that kevin oppa yells at me and knocks on the door: Jimin hey are you there silly? !!
My jiminie are you there? Or not if I do not break the damn door !!
After hearing it, I said to myself, I can do it, I'm worth a saint, I sticking my tongue out.
But if I let him continue knocking on the door, he was arrested and bothered a lot by neighbors and neighbors ...

I ignore it but tell myself if I let it in !!
But let him in:
I'm coming, kevin oppa
Kevin that's good, dude
Jaminie: Stop hitting the stupid door!
Kevin: Okay, my jiminie, I'll leave it stupid, now open it!
Jaminie: ok i open the door
Hi, good morning, kevin oppa! Giving his good morning with my smile even if he does not like Aish.
He sees me with an angry face because I did not open the door .. or he was like this ..
I ignore it but tell myself if I let it in !!
But let him in:
I'm coming, kevin oppa
Kevin that's good, dude
Jaminie: Stop hitting the stupid door!
Kevin: Okay, my jiminie, I'll leave it stupid, now open it!
Jaminie: ok i open the door
Hi, good morning, kevin oppa! Giving her good morning with my smile even if she does not like Aish.
He sees me with an angry face because I did not open the door .. or I was like this ..
Enter the department:
Kevin: Because you took time to open me up? stupid
Jaminie: I'm sorry I was cooking my food , if I was not going to burn, I think because I let him in , aish..
Kevin: that you burn the food and open this handsome boy waiting for you.
Jaminie: yes of course to let my food burn, thinking better I prefer that you are outside and you arrest hahha.
Kevin: good since you have me here, what is there to eat?
Jaminie: new recipe kevin oppa, I hope you get out of here that I think ..
I leave kevin oppa sitting and go to the kitchen ..
But suddenly kevin oppa 
got up and grabs my wrist and tells me:  YAH!! where do you think you're going, feed me !! With a furious tone.
Jamie: Feed you ?? How will I feed you? Yah! , Let go and I feed you !! Seeing him kevin oppa furious seriously do you think you do? Let go! You hurt me !!!
Kevin oppa loosens my wrist and makes me look at him with his eyes he loves to see my reactions ..
What a fool!!
  Kevin: of course ,  my jiminie I hope you, do not delay!
Jaminie: if I wanted to ..
When I go to the kitchen for  prepared the food, kevin oppa kept looking at me, I felt insecure with his looks
Always wants to watch me at all times and times.
Like a stalker ..
It makes me wonder if I'm good at revenge against kevin oppa ...
Just looking at it makes me very doubtful ..
But finally I preprare the food and I told him kevin come for the table and the food is ready.
Kevin: Finally ..
Jaminie: sure as if it were an eternity ... idiot ..
We sat at the table and ate the food
I enjoy eating my delicious food but he as always 
that faces ...
I asked him how the food was, kevin oppa?
Kevin: mmm, it looks delicious the truth my jaminie. Showing with a small smile towards me.
Just by listening to his sarcasm, makes me think that if he liked, thank God.
We have just eaten, pick up the dishes to wash them while he is watching the TV sitting on the sofa ..
I felt calm and happy that nothing happened.
As if the good Kevin is here instead of the bad Kevin ..
But when I finish washing the dishes to the sink.
I turned and I was scared because kevin oppa appeared in front of me without moving a finger ..
I see kevin oppa playing with my hair and he says to me what a waste that you have cut your hair jaminie ..
While I was oh, why the hell do you want ?? You're a real stalker jinja ...
Kevin:whats up my jaminie ?, surprised you?
Hehe  I love you haha silly ,my sweet jaminie ..
But my jaminie, let's go to your room to play! 
Jamie: Play, what?
Kevin: you'll see ... trying to get me to my room, while I do not want to go with him ...
sure kevin opppa , I know what you are plotting against me ...
Jaminie: kevin oppa no, what if we watch television?
Trying to change the conversation
Kevin: mmm she's trying to avoid me?!
Jaminie: hey do not take it to heart but seriously, I'm tired kevin oppa!
Kevin: mm how about just going to your room?, you'll take away the tired, you'll see my jiminie .. you'll love my precious jiminie, I'll abuse you, I'll torment you and you'll never forget it because you're already mine ... just thinking about it I can get it out of my mind ...

Jamie: no kevin oppa, I'm really tired!
Kevin: mm let's go to your room and rest there ..
Take me to the force in my room while I begging you not kevin oppa, please, let me go please ..
I thought that revenge against him, would end this way ..
Kevin: You'll enjoy it a lot my jaminie .. closing the door while I was trying to escape from him ..
He grabs my wrist and hugs me ..
And makes me look into his eyes ..
he kiss me
And I was caught with his kisses ..

In my room together... 

In my room together alone without knowing that it will happen to me ...

What he would be able to do ...