This is not a dream ??

Your other face!!

Then what happened:

Jamie`s Pov:
Kevin oppa offered to take me to my house, we arrived at my house, he left me and said goodbye with a kiss that made me look surprised by what happened outside the restaurant.
Kevin: What's wrong? My jiminie, are you afraid of me? hahhahaha , I love you, my precious jaminie..

....... silence ,,,,,,,,
I heard it laughing is it funny or just teasing me ?? Showing that beautiful smile towards me and says these words:
I'll make you mine for me, my jiminie ... You'll see.
Be prepared ...

He said goodbye and left.....
Leaving me surprised with those words she told me !!!!
I stand at the door in shock !!!
Are you crazy Kevin oppa ????

what ?? I'm not crazy, so what does kevin oppa want from me? Just play with me ?? Or make me Dumb  ??

What wrong with you kevin oppa???!!!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Entering my house, I go to bathe, I just bathe, dry my hair, I put on my underwear and I put on my beautiful pajamas to go the bed and  forget everything that happened, I hope everything that happened is a dream! !!.
I will never see it again ...
Whatever it is, he's reaching my limit that he thinks is happening to him ...
It is not kevin oppa who admired and loved if not another person I never wanted to know ...
He is already another person ...
I will be able to confront kevin oppa who was my adorable and sweet and good boy, now I feel that the here is the bad boy, crazy, rude and controlling !!!!
Touching my lips -
I still feel those kisses that kevin oppa put me in shock, I did not like it was wild and erted !!

Those kisses felt real towards me I do not know if kevin oppa does it for fun or love ..

Because I love him .
But
                                                        I miss my kevin oppa who was before !!! I hope you come back !!!!

But what I do not understand?
Maybe kevin oppa is good in the day and bad guy at night ?? !!
The change of personality to those days!
Or he has always been so I never showed his side ??? !!!
I know him a lot. I have never seen his other personality !!
What happened between him and me ....
Well I stopped thinking too much .... I know that what happened will forget it !! I hope it is a dream ...

------------------------------------

Kevin`s POv:

in the path.
Going home in the car
I play the music to listen to the beautiful songs of jaminie !! My beautiful jaminie
Kevin:. Aishhh, hahha, How I love this !! Your voice drives me crazy.
it excites me!
I want to eat her
Savor her beautiful lips ..
Her skin as beautiful as a snow ..
With only hurting and enjoying your pain towards me, my jaminie !!
I can not turn my eyes away from you ....
You drive Me crazy ...

She saw my other personality !!
But why does she make those looks of fear towards me ?!
Is my beautiful jaminie afraid of me ?!
Hahahaha
It's bad to be like this, my jiminie, I've always been your favorite oppa!
  Mmm
Smiling mmmm hahaha things between my jaminiie and I has become very interesting !!

My beloved jaminie is ready because things can get wild !!
I will not let you go my precious jaminie !!