remember !!!

Your other face!!

jamie`spov:

Of what has happened between me and kevin oppa!
I can not get it out of my head
It feels weird that my oppa would do that to me ...
But I admit that I love him more than anyone !!

Be true or not what oppa thinks I do not know what head Kevin has but he feels that he really loves me but that's why he shows his real side towards me..I'm the only one who can put up wit But I'm ready for what oppa will do, but I'll return it to him too for what he does to me !!
I will show my side to him so that he knows that nobody can underestimate me or use me !!
Be prepared kevin oppa
Remember forever
Just to think, I smiled badly !!
Always kevin oppa sees me and treats me like his beautiful doll at his side ..
But what I want is to treat me as his beloved!
I know that he loves me but he can not admit his true feelings  for me ....

Because I, your dear doll will make your life impossible !! 

Although you will be surprised to see my real self towards you kevin oppa!
You will see what I will be able even though I feel fear towards you but I will not let fall by your evil charms!
I will be prepared for all kevin oppa...
Remember me who i am for you kevin oppa !!
Your beautiful doll or your beloved !!