Him?!!!

Your other face!!

My life changed since I saw you ..
It was not the same as it was before !!

......

What a cool thing to be in ASC with my best friends Jae of DAY6 and Kevin oppa of Ukiss !!

They are the best and also the best ASC <3 program I've ever been !!!

I also love writing my songs and composing music and making my fans love and enjoy them !!

But there was something that bothered me I do not want to say it that way but these days Kevin oppa became another person I will be the one I imagine things ??

Kevin was always such a good guy as a Smangel !!!!!

I loved it and admired as it was but as time passed kevin changed a lot when I started to have the adult age !!!

I remember when kevin oppa sang me Will you marry me !!! In Asc in those times ...

I thought he was playing with me, but I was young, but I learned that he was serious when he was of age.

He was waiting when that day came.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

At night: It was 7:30

I was in my apartment

Listening to music, making me eat and doing housework in the house !!

The most important thing is that I communicated with my fans from all over the world !!!

That suddenly I get a message or call from kevin oppa!

Kevin: Hello, Jamminie !! my pretty jiminie mia, we are going out to eat if ?? I'll wait for you at your favorite restaurant. And beautiful bridge ehh!

I hope you are not late!

Kevin: Of course not my precious See you later !!!! Muak

Jaminie: muak, I said goodbye and but it was strange what happened now, he never talks to me like that?! , Always telling me let's see each other today jaminie eh eh !! , All very affectionate and playful ..

But this call looked very dare something ?? Maybe I say absurd things !!

Well now I get ready to go with my oppa :)

I put on the bluson or blue sweater that oppa gift me with a miniskirt or normal skirt down and nice heels or boots to combine!

My natural and beautiful makeup and loose hair.

List

I went to my favorite place, watching each side where it oppa? Waiting at the entrance ..

 But suddenly kevin oppa mysteriously appears behind me !?

It almost gives me a fright scare lol!

But it seemed like hugging behind my back ...

With your arms long touching or caressing me to give me a beautiful hug or maybe something y?

As if missing, did something feel strange in the ??

Think jinja daebak oppa Are you  ??

Kevin: if it's me why? Mi jiminie

Jamie: I thought you were a or thief lol you gave me a big fright

Kevin: Of course no one dared approach you because you are mine remember it ..

Jaminie: Okay, I understand, I thought because you talk to me like this? What's wrong with her? Maybe you are tired of your work ??

Kevin: good and sorry for scaring you, I wanted to surprise you!

Jaminie: surprise? This surprise?

Kevin: if my jiminie this surprise was only for you .. for you ..

Jaminie: ok but I do not do it again, you almost scared me !! Okay, that's enough huh !!

Kevin: heheh that pretty reacciòn my jiminiiee will be the only one that sees all of you alone just me !!

I touch and caress my cheek with his hand ...

I felt what was going on with him? It looks very different ??

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

So after what happened, we got inside the restaurant ..

We ordered my favorite food and oppa too.

We really enjoyed the dinner ...

Until night falls

Jaminie: vale ooppa was an incredible dinner with you oppa

Kevin: vale hey jimine come here

Jaminie: yes? I approach that suddenly embrace me without letting go ... never

Kevin: just stay a little more precious.

Jaminie: vale oppa was weird but it suddenly raises my chin to look at it face to face with those eyes that kill.

Kevin: mi jiminie mi jiminie

Jaminie: I could feel his breath in front of me, I could hear his beautiful words that he said to me ...

I was paralyzed, confused, did not know what was going on ..

That his lips approach towards me  like savoring my lips of him with mine.

I felt his lips, I felt like God? What happen Close my eyes

But I felt that I ate with his kisses !!

I felt those soft kisses first but then wild ..

It was intense the kiss .. wanted to get rid of him but the ..

I did not want to keep my lips from him ...

He wanted more passionately ..

I could not help it, I could not help but kiss them.

I felt that I lacked air ... I could not breathe .. I felt that I was going to faint ...

Until suddenly it ends and I fall to the ground by the intense that was, ... I could not stop ...

Before I fell, he held me ...

Kevin: mmm I left you surprised not my jiminie

Jamnie: mmmm ah .. ahh ahhhh ahhh if you oppa why you did it! Ahh ahh

Crouches where I am and ... looks at me with those eyes again ..

Kevin: Because you're mine, you grab my hair like I do ... Like an animal ..

Jaminie: oppa that hurts .. Release me !!! Get AWAY !!! please!!