Back In Hell

Why me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~~ POV:

     "Wake up, WAKE UP!!!" I hear someone screaming. I sit up and see Youngmin oppa's face right in front of mine. I scream my head off and then his hand covers my mouth, "Shhh, I'm just trying to wake you up for school so no need to scream." he says. *Oh, he's just waking me up for school. WAIT, FOR SCHOOL?!* I look at my clock and it's 8:00. "Omo!" I scream and run to the bathroom. As I run I see Kwangmin oppa walking out of his room. "Annyeo-" he tries to say. I enter the bathroom and do my usual routine: brush my teeth, wash my face, shower and fix up my hair. I race out after I'm done and change into my uniform. *It's only 8:20?! Wow, I beat my own record." Donghyun is at the foot of the stairs and yells, "Come down and eat breakfast guys!!" I run down with my bag and sit down.

     Wow, breakfast was good. It feels so great eating with people again. "~~~~-ah, what time does school start?" Donghyun asks. I look at the clock on the wall and say, "Not for another 20 minutes since it's 8:30. But I think we should go now so that you guys can get your schedule and everything." Donghyun smiles and says, "Komawo. Let's go then, shall we?" I nod my head and put on my black high top converse. While everyone else is putting on their shoes, I open up the door and say, "Palli, you don't want to be late on your first day, right?" They all hurry up. So funny. I walk out of the house and lead the way to school. "I think you guys should walk ahead. I don't want to be seen walking with you. I mean, it's not a bad thing, it's just that Sunhee is gonna bully me later." I say. They all look at me like I'm a weirdo and Minwoo says, "Gwenchana, we'll protect you from her!" I smile and just keep on walking.

Minwoo POV:

     "I think you guys should walk ahead. I don't want to be seen walking with you. I mean, it's not a bad thing, it's just that Sunhee is gonna bully me later." I hear ~~~~ noona say. *BWOH! People DARE bully my noona?! They're gonna get it from me later!* I look at her and say, "Gwenchana, we'll protect you from her!" She smiles and walks on. What a pretty smile~ she should show it more often.

Kwangmin POV:

     So, people bully ~~~~? Well, I'm pretty sure that Minwoo isn't gonna let them off. I wish I'm in the same class as her, that way I can protect her from all the bullies. Oh well, let's see if I'm lucky!

~~~~ POV:

     So far I don't see Sunhee and that's a good sign. "I'll see you guys later! I'm gonna go to my locker first.'' I tell BOYFRIEND. They nod and walk to the main office. All the girls who see them are swooning ove

Please log in to read the full chapter