Date?

Why me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~~ POV:

     School is finally over and I'm exhausted from playing soccer. Of course, Myungsoo went easy on me. He's always easy when there are girls around. I'm at my locker and when I close it, Myungsoo's face is right there. "Omo! You scared me!" I scream. He gives me a small smile and says, "Mian. By the way, do you wanna go on a date with me on the weekend? We could catch up with each other?" I tilt my head and ask, "Date?" He smiles and nods. "Fine. But only because we were close and I haven't talked to you in a long time." He does a fist pump and says, "Let's meet at Homeo Cafe in Hongdae at 12. Dress pretty too!" He runs and catches up with Infinite. "Hey." Kwangmin oppa says. I smile and mutter to myself, "Did he really just ask me out on a date?" He looks at me and says, "Huh?" "Nothing. Let's go!" I say.

Myungsoo POV:

      You did it, Myungsoo! You asked her! Ok, I had a bit of a crush on her before and I probably still have one. But whatever! I'm getting pretty excited but then Sungjong goes, "Hyung? Is everything okay? You were smiling to yourself and that doesn't happen often." I look at him and say, "I'm fine!" Yes! Can't wait for the weekend!

Kwangmin POV:

     Is ~~~~ alright? She's mumbling to herself. "Hyung, is something wrong with ~~~~? She keeps on muttering to herself." I ask Donghyun hyung. He shrugs and walks up to ~~~~. He grabs her by the shoulder and says, "Is anything wrong? You keep on muttering to yourself." She looks at him and sighs, "Okay, I don't want to keep it from you guys so listen carefully." We gather around her in front of the house gate and she says, "I'm going on a date with Myungsoo on the weekend." Did I hear correctly?! A DATE?! WITH THAT MYUNGSOO GUY?!

Minwoo POV:

     Did noona just say she's going on a date with Myungsoo? The guy we just met today? OH NO SHE DIDN'T! SHE CAN'T!!! Wait, why am I acting this way? Do I like noona? I shake my head and just continue to look dazed.

Narrator POV:

     The rest of the week went by quickly. Minwoo and Kwangmin were still devasted that ~~~~ was going on a date with Myungsoo. Meanwhile, ~~~~ and Myungsoo were actually pretty nervous. It's saturday and ~~~~ woke up at

Please log in to read the full chapter