You want me to be your date?

Why me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~~ POV:

     I walked back to the classroom with Myungsoo and surprising, he was taking my rejection pretty well. "Myungsoo-ah, are you sure you're okay?" I ask. He smiles at me and says, "Somewhat I guess. I mean, you crushed my heart and all but I'm still holding up well. But I'll probably be crying when I get home." I giggle a bit and say, "Want me to comfort you while crying?" He chuckles and says, "That would be nice, but you don't wanna see me crying." I tippy toe and pat his head, "Sorry, but you're like my brother." He takes me hand and says, "It's fine. As long as we're good friends, it's all cool with me." I smile and we walk into class. All the people are staring at us and shoot billions of questions at us. "What's your relationship with each other?" "Why did you come back together?" "Where did you come from?" Myungsoo just put his hands up and says, "Nothing. Just reminiscing in the past with my best friend." Everyone gasped and then our English teacher walked in. "Everyone sit down!" she yelled. I ran back to my seat and took out my books. "So what happened?" Kwangmin oppa asked me.

Kwangmin POV:

    ~~~~ walked into the classroom with Myungsoo and they seemed happy. Did she accept his confession? What about me?! Wait, Jo Kwangmin, what do you mean what about you? I don't like ~~~~! Do I? Anyways, she ran back to her seat next to me and took out her books. "~~~~-ah, what happened?" I asked. She just smiled and shook her head. For some reason, my heart felt relieved. I smile and look back at our teacher. I look around the room and see Minwoo staring at ~~~~. Does he like her too? Wait, too? So, I like her? He's looking at her deeply. I look at ~~~~ and she's taking notes seriously. I look back at Minwoo and he's still staring. Weird.

Minwoo POV:

    ~~~~ noona was taking notes so seriously and she looked really pretty. Kwangmin hyung was talking to her and I felt a bit jealous. Why? No Minwoo, did you fall in love with your noona? Aish, not possible. She's so focused on the lesson. "No Minwoo! Come up to the board and answer this question." my teacher yelled. I snapped back to reality and walked up to the bored. "Translate this sentence into Korean: She's is very pretty." I whispered to myself. I grab the chalk and write, "Jae nomu yeppeo." in Hangul. I put it back down and walk to my seat. The teacher is looking at it and says, "Good job!" She tries to speak again but the bell rings. THANK YOU. "We'll continue this tomorrow." She leaves and I get up to go to lunch.

Narrator POV:

    As ~~~~, Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo walk out of their classroom, there is a crowd that is looking at the bulletin board. "What's up with that?" ~~~~ asked. They all shrug and walk to the bulletin board. All of the girls see them walking and clear a path for them. ~~~~ bows and looks. "Winter Prom, Next Friday 2/17/12 at 6:30 PM." ~~~~ read. The boys stare wide eyed at the bulletin board when all of a sudden, they snap back to reality when they hear Jeongmin yelling

Please log in to read the full chapter