Cold

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(School)

"ASSAAA~, I'm glad that we finished off our project nicely"

Jeongyeon said while stretching her arms and legs as wide as she can, while yawning in her desk forming a big oval shape with while doing so.

"Nadu unnie, we can now have more free time to sleep"

Chaeyoung said agreeing with her 'No-Jam Brother' who's tiredness is can be seen in her eyes that is threatening to close anytime at the moment.

"yah~, I told you to take care of yourself Chaengie~"

Mina said while letting Chaeyoung get a proper sleep comfortably.

And if you will look at rhe back, you will see Sana sleeping peacefully at the desk. Tzuyu's right arm is spread to be a pillow for her and Sana and they are sleeping while facing each other, a jacket is covering both of their bodies for them not to be cold inside the classroom.

They are literally sharing everything they have with each other, I would never mind if they even share their surnames though 😉

 

On the other hand, Momo is now taking a nap because she has no one to talk to, obviously, all of them are asleep and Jihyo is currently doing her job as the President.

She is now thinking about what to do to avoid Dahyun. If she successfully avoid Dahyun for a few days then maybe, her feelings for the younger girl will subside, and she thinks it's better for herself to forget her feelings.

 

Momo then stand up from her seat and plan to go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter