Deeds

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun's POV

 

After the "talk" that me and Mark have, I start recalling all the things that Momo has done for me.

When we are on the 1st year of our high school life, I forgot my homework on a subject and take note, that is the subject that I am currently in danger of having a failling grade. When I go to Sir. Jin, our subject teacher; to ask if I will have a failling for this semester, he said that I need to say thanks to Momo for founding my homework.

          "You really need to say thanks to her you know, if she doesn't found your homework on the hallway your grades will be in trouble now" Sir. Jin said while smiling and giving me a sign to thanks Momo for her good deed, but, the thing is...............I really forgot to do my homework because of the things that school is giving us the same time, so, how can she find my homework when I don't have it in the first place???. Many question are now popping in my head like "do I really did my homework?" "do I do it but I can't remember because I'm tired?" "do I have an........AM.NE.SIA?!?!?!?!?!", before I go crazy infront of these teachers, Sir. Jin speak again. "Ohh, before I forgot, can you please tell Ms. Hirai to pass her own homework? she doesn't pass any and like you, she is in danger of this subject". I could only open my mouth as a respond to him.

           That brat pass her homework to our teacher with my name on it, and the paper has my name written on it like 'NAME:KIM.DA.HYUN.', by looking at our teacher who is smiling sweetly right now, I can conclude that he doesn't know anything about the real situation so I just nod at him feeling guilty for not saying the truth.

When I approach Hirai and asked her about that thing with the homework, she just smile at me and start her game, I just stare at her while she is busy with her game, as she notice me staring at her, she pause her game and my head, "It's fine I will just create another one, and besides you will treat me a meal later" as she finish her sentence, she slap my forehead and began to continue her game.

 

When I was really hungry because we need to prepare the whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter