Necklace Pt.2

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

An energetic girl is can be seen running around the park of Seoul while carrying a raccoon plushie on her hand.

Anyone who would see her in this state will be affected by her cheerfulness and liveliness as a kid.

"Dahyun-ah" her mother shout at her, enough for her to hear

"be careful, and don't run around too much" her mother said with a smile

"Ne Umma~" the said girl said with a smile on her cute cheeks

 

As the little Dahyun run around the park, she notice a presence following her...........all this time.

"W-who is there?" Dahyun said, fear drawn on her voice

As no one answer her question, Dahyun took all her courage and decided to go near the bush that is near her.

When she is near on the said bush an unfortunate event has happened, a dog has suddenly appeared no where, a thing that Dahyun has always been afraid of and by it's face, she knows that the dog will run after her. As a scarred child she is, she run and run until she tripped on a rock that has been on the ground.

 

Since Dahyun's parents is a little bit far away from her, she cannot cry for help.

As she thought that the dog will harm her, she close her eyes as she waits for the impact to happen, but to her suprise, she doesnt feel anything.

As she open her eyes she see a little girl staring at her for a while now.

"W-who a-are.... you?" Dahyun asked while trying to initiate an eye contact at the latter.

 

The latter just smile and answer her question.

"The name's Momo" Momo extended her hands for Dahyun to hold, at first Dahyun is reluctant but as she saw how the girl smile at her, all her doubts vanished in the thin air.

"you have some scars on you're legs" Momo said while eyeing her wound

"I-it's f-fine, it's nothing t-to worry about" Dahyun said while trying not to stutter infront of Momo.

 

As Dahyun i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter