Another Year

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

"GOOOOOOODMOOOOOOOOOORNIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A loud shout can be heard echoing at the whole dorm, and yes, it is coming from the one and only energetic tofu which is me.

"Goodmorning guys, wakey wakey~ it is our first day of school" I said energetically at the two sleeping figures in front of me. Seeing no movement coming from the two, I decided to jump and step on them LITERALLY and PAINFULLY.

"Come on guys, we cannot afford to be late on our first day of school" This time, my lower lips are starting to drop; just enough to create a small cute pout.

Her two friends are now groaning and is now getting ready to punch the tofu in her face. 

"Can you for once, wake us up in a more normal way???" the Goddess says while groaning. She proceeds to cover her eyes from the light that is piercing through the windows. 

"Dahyun-unnie's normal self is not even normal. Just join me Tzuyu and abandon that impossible dream of yours" the smallest of the group the group says "Knowing you Dahyun-unnie, I am fully aware that you will not stop until you wake us up, but as much as I want to grant your wish, I am really really really sleepy right now unnie" Chaeyoung continues. As soon as she finished what she was saying, in a speed of light, she fastly burried her face deeper on her pillow.

"Jebal~~~ please wake up now........................I'M GONNA DO ANYTHING YOU WANT SO JUST WAKE UP NOW!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Hearing this my two monster bestfriends, shot their eyes wide open that made me laugh, but seeing their smug smile right now makes me instantly regret my words, but I have a motto that goes like "If I am brave enough to start it, I should also be brave enough to finish it".

Faking my confidence, I look straight into their eyes, hoping for them not to notice the not-so-slight shaking of my pupils that I tried to brush off by blinking in a not-weird-and-fast way; waiting for them to say their commandment.

"Are you sure about what you have just said? Did you say that you're gonna do anything that we ask?" the two ask me while stealing a glance at each other. Ohh, I hate it when this two communicates with their eyes. I feel like I am in danger.

"YES!" I said to them confidently but deep inside i'm shaking like a drill

"In that case, I'm gonna go first. Dahyun-unnie, starting tomorrow, can you wake us up nicely? just like how other people do it?" Tzuyu asks. She remembers how her Dahyun-unnie wakes them up, it makes her instantly close her eyes tightly and a fain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter