002: Brand New

Full Circle
Please log in to read the full chapter

- Iseul P.O.V -

 

Bringing her eyes up, Iseul looked at the individuals that were currently surrounding her on the bus. She could only grip the handle tighter as the space around her disappeared. Snickering, Iseul turned towards the window and elbowed the closest person next to her in attempt to get some space.

 

Not one but three pairs of eyes turned to look at her in disbelief. Making a face, Iseul contemplated her words but the height of the three men overwhelmed her slightly and she shrank in her spot. Craning her neck to look at the tallest of the three she spoke up.

 

"Do you have to follow me?"

 

Instead of an answer she was met with the three men's blank stares. Iseul only wanted to get to school with no trouble, but here she was dealing with three grown as men who are following her to school. If it wasn't for the lack of space or that she was totally hounded by people all around her, Iseul undoubtedly would've smacked her head against the glass at her embarrassment. Oh, the humiliation! 

 

"Mum said we should at least drop you off"

 

"Kyungsoo, doesn't mean that all three of you come with me! Dropping me off at the bus station would've been good enough."

 

"Can you relax, it's your first day of school! Besides we don't know Seoul that well yet, we were thinking of doing some exploring. You're not that special, honey."

 

"Shut up Bacon."

 

"Hey, who are you calling Bacon?!"

 

"Iseul, we just want to make sure you're safe."

 

"Look at me, I'm fine. Chanyeol, I'm not a kid."

 

"There's no point arguing, we're on the bus already. Plus, it's oppa for you, thank you very much."

 

"You wish."

 

With those words, Iseul felt a hand slap upside her head and found the owner of the hand to be Baekhyun. Glaring at the boy while scratching her head, Baekhyun could only laugh the scene.

 

"Respect your elders, little girl."

 

"Fine. My stop is coming up. Let's get off now Kyungsoo oppa, Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa. Happy?"

 

The three men chuckled quietly, nodding their heads as they surrounded Iseul while walking to the front, making sure she was safe. A blush crept up to Iseul's cheeks as she realised the boys were being overprotective and their actions was starting to get some stares. They probably think I have some sort of princess disease or something.

 

Getting off of the bus, the first thing Iseul noticed was the influx of students wearing identical clothing to hers and it was only then that she realised she was actually quite nervous. The scale of Seoul was so much larger compared to Chuncheon and the amount of people gathered at one place was becoming overwhelming.

 

A bell rang and Iseul took it a cue to leave, she still had to go to the office and get the essentials. Turning to the group of men that looked out of place among the sea of students Iseul ushered them away. Iseul watched them walk away, surprised that none had done something to embarrass her but she figured she spoke too soon when the three came running back, giving her a hug and taking turns to ruffle her hair.

 

Stomping away, the young girl was forced to say and wave goodbye as the three continued to shout her name at the top of their lungs, garnering some unwanted attention from parents who had dropped their children off.

Please log in to read the full chapter