Buried Pain

I Never Stopped Loving You

I apologize for not updating sooner.

I've been very busy lately.

I'll try and upload as soon as I can.

I'm currently working on the 3rd chapter.

Fighting~!

===================================================================================================

 

Heechul was frozen, he couldn't move. He was in shock from seeing the one and only girl he could never stop loving standing there infront of him. Yunmi didn't know what to do, she too was in shock. She turned around, took Chohee in her arms, and practically ran out of the house.

She unlocked her car and settled Chohee on the car seat. "Mommy..."  Chohee didn't like to see her mother sad, let alone on the verge of tears. Yunmi lookeed at her daughter, "I'm so sorry," She kissed her forehead.

"Don't cry, mommy," Chohee said as a tear ran down her mother's cheek.

After fastening her daughter's seatbelt, Yumni turned around to see Donghwa standing there looking at her worriedly.

"I'm sor-" Yunmi started but stopped as Donghwa pulled her into his arms. She needed the comforting. She felt terrible. Not only becasue she just saw Heechul, her ex-husband and the father to her child. Not only because her buried feelings which she hoped were gone, were now burning her from the inside. But also because of Donghwa, they just started their relationship and probably ended it too.

She sobbed as she buried her face in his chest, "I'm sorry."

"It's alright. You can cry all you want," Donghwa assured her as he tried to comfort her. He kissed her forehead, "I knew you had feelings for your ex-husband."

"Was it that obvious?" Yunmi scoffed thinking of how pathetic she was.

Donghwa pulled away from the hug and looked at her. He cupped her face, "I knew our relationship couldn't be anything more than friendship." He kissed her nose, "So if you ever need a friend, I'll be here fro you."


Meanwhile, inside the house, Heechul was still frozen staring at the spot where Yunmi was standing not long ago. 

"Heechul-hyung, are you alright?" Eunhyuk asked.

Donghae smacked his arm, "Does he look alright to you?"

From the inside you could hear Yunmi's car as she left. Not long after you could hear the door from Donghwa entering the house.

"We should go," Leeteuk said worriedly about Heechul's current state. "We'll wait in the car," He said he took Heechul with him.

Donghwa walking into the living room as Leeteuk and Heechul left. Then Donghwa's mother walked back out, "Where's Yunmi?"

Donghwa sighed knowing what his mother's reaction would be, "We broke up."

"You What?! How could you?!" She began smacking her son's arm. "Why? What happened?"

"It's better this way. We were really anything more than friends," Donghwa answered.

Eunhyuk noticed that this was going to be a family moment, so he told Donghae he was going to be in the car with his Hyungs.

"Did you really break up with her, hyung?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah," Donghwa answered.

Mrs. Lee felt like there was something that she didn't know, "Am I missing something?"

Donghae told his mother that Yunmi was Heechul's ex-wife and Donghwa told her that Yunmi and him never had an actual relationship.

"Why did they divorce?" Mrs. Lee asked curiously. 

Donghwa looked at his brother, thinking that because he lived with Heechul he would know; and Donghae looked at Donghwa thinking that because he was in a relationship with her, that he'd know.

"Do you know?" Donghwa questioned.

"I was about to ask that," Donghae said. "But I do remember him mentioning something about regret... I just don't remember exactly what he said."

Yunmi went back to her house with Chohee. She put on quite a few Disney and cartoon movies for her and Chohee to watch. Yunmi did her best to burry her pain deep inside her. Chohee knew her mother was hurting, but she didn't say anything. She sat on her mother's lap and hugged her as they watched movies.

After the Fifth movie,  Chohee fell asleep. Yunmi carried her daughter to her room and laid her down on her bed. Yunmi covered Chohee with the blanket and kissed her sleeping daughter's forehead. Tears began to swell up in Yunmi's eyes. She went to her own room and sat on her own bed, where tears began to roll down her face non-stop. She tried to control them, but she just couldn't. 

She asked herself how could she still love him after all this time, after what he had done to her. She began to remember that dreadful day...
 

Yunmi had told Heechul that she was going to come home late that morning because of work, which was a lie. She thought she was going to come home late, but not because of work. After work she went to the doctor to see if she was actually pregnant.

She had gone home excitedly, and also worriedly knowing her husband wasn't the best with kids. "Heechul, are you home?" Yunmi said as she walked through the door.  She took off her shoes at the entrance, where she noticed a pair of sparkly purple pumps, which weren't hers.

"Heechul?" She called  again. She heard something from the bed room.

"What the hell?!" She yelled as she saw the image of another woman on top of her husband on their bed.

The woman smirked at Yunmi, causing Yunmi to grab a bundle of her hair angrily pulling it so hard the woman fell on the floor bare skinned.

"How could you do this to me?" Yunmi yelled as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Yunmi..." Heechul mumbled as he started to gain consciousness. 

Yunmi shaked her head in denial, "I really hate you right now Heeechul."

Heechul managed to grab her wrist, "Yunmi."

She pulled away, "Don't touch me!"She left the room tears rolling down her face. Heechul, who didn't really know what was going on,  did his best to try and follow her. He used the walls as support, so he wouldn't stumble so much . 

Heechul managed to grab on to Yunmi's arm again. "I said don't touch me!" She yanked her arm away. "Kim Heechul, I never want to see your face again.!" She stomed out of the house.

Heechul lost his balance and fell on the floor. "Yun...mi..." Was the last thing he said before he lost consciousness.



Yunmi sobbed at her painful memories. She buried her face in her pillow.

"Mommy?" At the sound of Chohee's voice, Yunmi wiped her tears and did her best to compose herself.

Chohee, who had woken up, heard her mothers sobs, went to her room to find her mother crying.

When Yumni began to wipe her tears, Chohee ran up to her mother, "Mommy is really pretty, she shouldn't cry."

"Come here," Yunmi carried Chohee and sat her on her lap. 

Yunmi noticed the teady-bear Chohee had. Heechul had given it to her after being married for a month as an apology since he had broken the one he gave her while they were still in high school after being in a relationship for 5 months.

"Why do you like this bear so much?" Yunmi asked Chohee as she took the bear in her hands.

"Because it was special to mommy, and you gave it to me, so its special to me," Chohee said as she hugged the teady-bear with a smile.

"And what are you doing up? It's past nine o'clock.''

"the angles told me you were crying and tat I had to come and cheer you up," Chohee said cutely.

"Really? Well I am really grateful toward the angels, but its late and you need to get your sleep,"Yunmi told her daughter.

"I'll sleep here to make sure you don't cry again," Chohee said with a cheeky smile.

"Fine," Yunmi said as she laid Chohee down on the bed.

"Mommy," Chohee called as she hugged her teady-bear.

"Yes, sweetie?" Yunmi brushed Chohee's hair out of the way.

"Could you bring me my blanket?"Chohee asked.

"Sure, sweetheart." Yunmi left the room.

"Thank you for letting me see my father like I always wanted. Would it be too much if I ask for you to help he get them back together? I want to see mommy happy like in the pictures from when she was with daddy. Please," Chohee pleaded as she drifted to sleep.

Chohee prayed every night for her father. She always wanted to know more and more about him, and she knew just when to ask her mother about him. But for Chohee it wasn't enough, she wanted to meet her father.

Yunmi came back to the room to find her daughter already asleep. She went and covered CHohee with a blanket. She looked at her daughters sleeping face and her eyes began to get teary, "You look so much like your father." She kissed Chohee's forehead and went to the living room.

She took out her cellphone and called Hana. "Come on. Come on. Pick up." Yunmi really needed a friend to talk to.

'The number you have dialed is-'

Yunmi hung up. She called again three times, but had no success. She needed a friend to talk to.

She called Sunyoung.

"Hello?"

"Sunyoung," Yunmi was happy to hear her friend's voice, but the sadness in her voice overlapped her happiness. 

"Yumni, what's wrong? You sound kind of off," Sunyound asked worriedly.

"Do you know where Hana is? I've called her like five times."

"She's with me,"Sunyoung answered. "Hand to pick her up. Here, I'll put you on speaker." Sunyoung put her phone on speaker so Hana, who was in the passenger's seat, could join the conversation.

"Hello? Yunmi?" Hana spoke.

"Hana.. I saw him today," Yunmi said.

"Him?" Hana asked. she looked at Sunyoung to see if she understood, but Sunyoung just shrugged.

"I saw him." Yunmi repeated with more sadness in her voice.

It took Hana three more seconds to realize what she was saying, " We'll be there in a few minutes."

Hana told Sunyoung to drive to Yunmi's apartment.  They knew she felt broken hearted and needed someone to comfort her.

Within a few minutes they made it to her apartment building. They quickly went to Yunmi's door and knocked. Yunmi opened the door with tears rolling down her eyes to see her two best friends looking at her worriedly.  She ran into their arm and cried without holding back.

After a while, Yunmi had stopped crying and felt alot better with the comfort of their friends. The three girls sat on the couch as Yunmi explained what happened.

"He was at Donghwa's house?" Hana asked surprised.

"This must be hard for you. Seeing Heechul on the news, especially now since they're having a comeback,"Sunyoung said.

"Yeah, It hurts... How did you know Heechul was my...?" Yunmi turned her head to look at Hana.

Hana let out a small awkward laugh and hugged Yunmi, "Let's not forget the fact that we came here to comfort you because we care about you."

"What about you and Donghwa?" Sunyoung asked curiously. 

"he said we were never really anything more than friends and that we should just be friends... I'm going to get some water, Do you guys want any?" The girls said no and Yunmi left to the kitchen.

"Do you think he saw Chohee?'' Sunyoung asked Hana curiously knowing that he wasn't aware that he had a daughter.

"He was probably to shocked from seeing Yunmi to notice,"Hana answered, which was true. "But I'm actually curious to know what he's been up to..."

 

"Give me another one," Heechul told the bar tender.

While the bar tender prepared the drink, Eunhyuk walked up to him, "Hyung, don't you think you've had enough?"

"Go away! I drink alone!" Heechul stated as he pushed Eunhyuk away.

Eunhyuk went back to the table, where the guys were discussing what had happened.

"I don't think he'll be able to sleep at all," Leeteuk said.

"You're complaining about sleep? What about our comeback?" Eunhyuk said as he sat down. Him and the others were worried about their new album comeback, 'Bonamana'.

"Did you guys notice the girl?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah, Yunmi is still pretty," Eunhyuk said.

Donghae smacked his shoulder, "Not that! The little girl with her."

"Oh," The two boys said in union.

"Wait, you don't think.."Leeteuk started and Eunhyuk finished the sentence for him, "That she's Heechul's daughter?"

Meanwhile, Heechul just finished drinking his ninth drink,"Give me another one." Heechul was drinking so much that even the bar tender was worried.

"Still drinking Heechul?" A voice said from behind.

Heechul turned around, "I said Go aw-" He couldn't finish his sentence. When he saw the man, hate, rage, and anger shot threw him. "You!" Heechul Jumped of his chair and attacked him, "You Bastard!"




==============================================================================================================

Please Subscribe and Comment!

Happy birthday to me~! I was just reminded. I usually forget my birthday^^

 

Whom do you think Heechul attacked?