Revelations

I Never Stopped Loving You

"You bastard!"

The members, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Donghae, quickly ran over and pulled Heechul of the man. "Heechul!" Leeteuk called trying to control him, but Heechul was too full of rage to care. He had to be held back because he kept trying to attack the man.

"We're sorry. He's been drinking too much," Donghae apologized, while Heechul kept trying to attack the man. "Don't apologize!" Heechul snarled. 

"It's alright drinking is what caused his problem in the first place," The man said with a smirk.

"Wonyoung, You bastard! Drinking didn't cause me to loose her! You did! " Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Donghae were startled with the words that had just come out of Heechul's mouth.  "Heechul! Relax!" Leeteuk said trying to control his fellow member.

They managed To get Heechul into the car. Heechul was full of both anger an grief. Tears were rolling down his face. He had just seen the man that caused him to loose the love of his life.

"Hyung, is it true that that man caused you to loose Yun-?" Eunhyuk began to ask but stopped when Donghae smacked his arm.  "Don't you know how to shut up," Donghae hissed. 

"Yes," Heechul answered.  "Wonyoung, claimed to be 'in love' with Yunmi, but all he ever did was hurt her..." That man, Wonyoung, had tried many things to break Heechul and Yunmi up ever since their relationship started.  He's paid hookers to try and go at Heechul when he was up to his head in alcohol, but no matter how drunk Heecul was he'd never look nor touch another woman that wasn't his love, Yunmi. So Wonyoung took different measures...

 Super Junior went out to celebrate, the the success of their Super Show and their latest album Don't Don. After the main celebration, some members went to drink, Heechul along with them.  After a while, the members began to leave, but Heechul decided to stay a little longer knowing Yunmi was going to be coming home late and he didn't want to be alone.  He asked the bar tender for another drink. When the bar tender went to prepare Heechul's drink. Out of his pocket the bartender took out a small packet and put the powder that was in it in Heechul's drink, as he was told to. Heechul hadn't noticed what the bartender had done and drank. But after three swallows Heechul noticed the peculiar taste. He was going to complain to the bartender, when his vision began to fail him. Heechul fell backwards on the floor from his chair, and the last thing he was was a woman in a tight dress and tacky purple pumps walking towards him. 

"So what happened after you fell?" Leeteuk asked.

" I woke up in the living room ... It took me a while to realize what had happened," Heechul said. "Then two week later...

Heechul went to go buy some drinks so he could lock himself in his room and drink his tears away.  Then someone walked up to him, "Heechul, how are you?"

"Go away, Wonyoung," Heechul said as he picked up two six-packs of beer.

"I heard you and Yunmi are getting divorced," Wonyoung said smugly. 

"I said go away," Heechul was about to pick up another six-pack of beer when he heard Wonyoung. "I guess my hard work paid of after all." Wonyoung had spoken quietly, but Heechul had heard.

"You did this! You put that drug in me!" Heechul knew someone had drugged him. Two days after the incident,  the Super Junior members had to go to a check up. Where the doctor told Heechul that they found a drug in his system and he explained to Heechul that the drug was used to knock people out for approximately twelve hours.   Heechul dropped the cans of beer and attacked Wonyoung, "You pathetic bastard! Couldn't you just give up and let us be happy!"

 "A huge fight had broken out and the guards had to come and stop it," Heechul said.

"You still miss her don't you," Donghae said feeling bad for his hyung.

"Miss her? He wake up almost every night screaming her name," Leeteuk said. 

Heechul felt terrible remembering his bad memories and the guys noticed. "Instead of thinking of the bad memories, think of the good things that you guys went through," Eunhyuk said with the hopes of making his hyung feel better. And Heechul did just that. He began by remembering the first time he met Yunmi...

 "I can't believe I lost!"  Heechul exclaimed as he was handed a bag with female clothing inside.

"You lost, deal with it," Haewong, one of Heechul's friends, said. "Now you have to walk around dressed like a girl for the next two hours, and your first mission is to get coffee," Jihoo, another one of Heechul's friends, mocked.

Heechul cursed under his breath as he walks into the bathroom. He changed into a pink knee-length skirt and a light blue long sleeved-shirt.

At the sight of him, his friends burst out with laughter.  "You actually look like a girl even without the wig on!" Jihoo joked.  "Shut up!" Heechul snapped.  Haewong tossed Heechul the wig and Heechul put it on. "You look even more like a girl," Jihoo said.  "But you lack of bust," Haewong joked.

"The bet was to dress like a girl,not change into a girl," Heechul said irritably.

The three friends walked to a coffee shop four streets away. When they entered the shop, the three sat at a table. Heechul looked around awkwardly and his friends just laughed. "Could you guys buy me an espresso?" Heechul asked.

"What? No, you do it. It will be funny." Heechul got up and headed for the counter, where a girl caught his attention causing him to completely forget he was dressed like a girl.

He walked up to her as she waited for her coffee,"Hey there."

"Hi...?"

"I was walking by and couldn't help how beautiful you looked," Heechul said trying to turn up his charm and trying to keep his face from turning any shade of red.

"Thank... You..." She said as she looked from his face to his clothes awkwardly, for he truly looked like a girl.

Heechul looked at his clothes and remembered he was dressed like a girl, "Aish! I'm not a girl!" He took of his wig, "It was a bet.. It's just.. Aish." He face palmed himself. 

The girl trying to hold in her laughter. Heechul scratched the back of his head, " This was a very failed attempt to hit on you, wasn't it?"

She smiled at him, "Not completely." Heechul's face lit up, "I'm Kim Heechul, by the way."

"A pleasure to meet you, I'm Cho Yunmi."

Heechul layer on his bed and smiled as tears rolled down his face as memories of him and Yunmi were going through his mind. All the members were worried about Heechul's current state. 

"He hasn't been this way since the divorce," Siwon said worriedly.

"Do you think this is going to affect his carrier again?" Yesung asked.

  Donghae was in deep thought until Shingdong snapped his fingers In front of his face, "What are you thinking about?"

Donghae was going to answer when Sungmin spoke up, "I miss Yunmi Nona."

"I heard she was in a relationship with Donghwa," Yesung said.

"Yeah," Donghae replied.

"Do you think she knew Donghwa was Donghae's hyung?" Ryeowook asked. 

"No," Donghae answered.

"I know Yunmi, she wouldn't of been with Donghwa if she knew," Kyuhyun said.

"What do you mean you know Yunmi? Out of all the members you met her last," Leeteuk said.

"So?" Kyuhyun said annoyed by his hyung, "We were always really close."

"Sure~" the members said as they rolled their eyes.

It was true Kyuhyun was close to Yunmi. When he got in the car accident of April 2007, Heechul was the member that visited Kyuhyun most often, but Yunmi went to visit him even more often.Ever since then, Kyuhyun had grown close to them. After a year from Yum I and Heechul's divorce, Kyuhyun had seen Yunmi at a ramen shop and he became close to her again. He goes to see her every once in a while, but none of the members knew.

"Omo!" Eunhyuk exclaimed suddenly. 

"What?" All the members looked surprised with his sudden outburst.

  "Do you think we can get them back Together?" Eunhyuk asked hopefully. 

"Well... Maybe... I mean this happened for a reason, right?" Siwon said.

"We know what actually happened, but... Does she know?" Leeteuk said.

  "What happened?" Ryeowook asked.

Leeteuk explained the incident and how he was drugged. 

"That explains it," Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Explains what?" Shingdong questioned.

"Nothing," Kyuhyun said as he shook his head. Then he began to think a little as the members conversed. "Did he see Chohee?" He asked.

"Who's Chohee?" The members asked.

""Yunmi's dau..." Kyuhyun shut his mouth when he remembered that no one knew about Yunmi having a daughter.

"Her what?" Sungmin asked.

"Uh, Nothing."

Donghae grabbed Kyuhyun's arm and dragged him out of the apartment. "How did you know Yunmi had a daughter?" Donghae interrogated.

"C-cause, I um," Kyuhyun studdered. "I'm still close with Yunmi," He confessed.

"What?" Donghae grabbed his caller, thou being shorter. "You mean to tell me you're still close with the girl hyung cries all the time for?!"

"Yeah," Kyuhyun took a deep breath and pushed Donghae's hand away. Rage took over Donghae. He felt like punching his dongsang. He took a deep breath, "Why didn't you say so?"

"because she told me not to," Kyuhyun answered. "You think I don't care about hyung? The guilt ate alive sometimes, but I kept quiet like Yunmi asked me too."

Donghae calmed down, he understood that Yunmi was special to Kyu just like his hyungs are. "How long?" He asked.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun asked confused.

"How long have you and Yunmi been close?" Donghae asked.

"About a year and a half...."

 

Heechul woke up having Yunmi by his side. He brushed her hair out of her face, kissed her cheek and pretended to go back to sleep. Then Yunmi woke up and kissed him back. Heechul opened his eyes pretending he had just woken up, "Hmm... What is it?" She smiled at him, "You're so cheesy." "What are you talking about? I've done nothing," Heechul joked. They laughed together. He wrapped his arms around her waist, "Let's stay like this of a while." 

More tears rolled down Heechul's face as he was reminded of all of his memories. His pillow was wet. He began to remember the first time he kisses Yunmi and the fist time he saw Wonyoung's true colors....

Wonyoung had some men kidnap Yunmi and had them bring her to a park in who-knows-were. Yunmi tried to fight them off or at least get out of their grip, but she failed to. When they made it to the park, the men tossed her on the ground.

"We meet again," Wonyoung said as he walked over to Yunmi. She simply looked up at him in disgust, "Scum," she spat at his feet.

"Aish," Abe grabbed a bundle of Yunmi's hair and brought her to the same eye level as him, "Last time I almost made  you mine. Maybe I should finish what I started and then that Heechul guy will realize that you're mine and you'll forever be mine."

"You are sick and messed up!" She kicked Wonyoung's stomach and began to run.

She ran as fast as she could. She had no idea were she was not where she was going, but that didn't stop her she just ran because she knew they were chasing her. To make the situation worse it started to rain, hard.

Suddenly a pair of arms grabbed her, and Yunmi tried to push away.

"Yunmi, what's wrong?"

Yunmi looked at him, "Heechul!" she hugged him tight feeling his warm safe arms around her letting the umbrella go, soaking them both in the rain.

"How touching," Wonyoung said sarcastically. "You keep provoking me even more."

Heechul and Yunmi slowly began to step back. Heechul closed his umbrella and took a hold of Yunmi's hand.

"Get her," Wonyoung ordered the two men, whom began approaching the couple at command.

Heechul swung his umbrella, hitting one of the  men's face and thew the umbrella as hard as he could at the other man. They ran as fast as they could, knowing they were being chased. Their clothes were soaking wet making it hardcore them to run, but that didn't stop them.

"Go that way, they'll follow me not you," Yunmi said out of breath. 

"I'm not leaving you!" 

They began to hear the men approaching. "This way," Heechul said as he grabbed her wrist and took her with him. They ran into a dark alley next to an apartment building. Heechul told Yunmi to go up the metal stairs that lead to the roof of the building.

"We're safe," Heechuk said as he looked down from the roof to see them men that were chasing them give up.

"Thank you," Yunmi muttered.

"Come here," Heechul said as he pulled her into a hug.

The two sat in a corner, as Heechul held his jacket above their head try and protect them from the rain.

"How long until they come pick us up?" Heechul asked.

"Five minutes," Yunmi answered as she brought her knees up t her chest, "Sorry about your umbrella by the way."

"It's alright... So what's with that guy?" Heechul asked jokingly.

"He's insane."

"Anyone would become insane to have you by their side," Heechul said as he looked into Yunmi's eyes.

Yunmi blushed as she smiled at him. He slowly began to lean close to. "Heechul," Yunmi mumbled as their lips met. The kiss was sweet, passionate, and full of hidden love.

The kiss lasted until Yunmi's phone rang. It was her aunt telling the two to come Down  evacuee she had come to pick them up. They got into the car. "My goodness how long have you two been in the rain? Your faces are bright red?" Yunmi's aunt exclaimed.

"About half an hour," Yunmi answered.

"Boy, we'll drop you off at your house after we get you cleaned up," the aunt said.

"Thank  you," Heechul said as he bowed his head.

"I should be thanking you for protecting my niece. Her parents will be happy to know that her boyfriend is a nice guy."

Both their eyes widened.

"You thought I didn't notice the atmosphere you two gave e off?" She smiled, "You better protect her and don't make her sad."

"I promise," Heechul said.

"I'm sorry, Aunt. I beige my promise," Heechul mumbled in the loneliness of his room.

 

The next day Heechul spent it in bed. He refused to get up for it. He didn't eat and he could hardly sleep. Leeteuk as his hyung and roommate a d the rest of the members too, were worried and tried to get him out of bed and to eat. It was dinner time, and the members managed to get some food into Heechul, but he still refused to get out of his bed. 

"Kyuhyun, I need to talk to you," Donghae said as he walked out of Heechul's room at another failed attempt o get him out of bed.

 

"Mommy, what are you cooking for dinner?" Chohee asked as she peeked into the kitchen.

" Kimchi bbokeumbbop," Yunmi answered. 

The girls finished their delicious dinner and had dessert for dessert. Yunmi has already put Chohee to sleep, and was working on her laptop in the living room.

When she finished what she was doing, she went to the kitchen to get more icecream. Then she heard a knock on the door. She went to the door taking out the spoon from and putting it back in the container. She opened the door to see a man in a hooded jacket.

"May I help you?" Yunmi asked.

The man took down his hoodie, "Hello, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself yesterday. I'm Lee Donghae."

 

 

 

=======================================================================

Now you know whom Heechul attacked.

I apologize if there r any mistakes I did this through my phone.

hellokpop: I'm 14 11/365 years old ^^ 

 

Please comment and subscribe!!