Chapter 4

I Never Stopped Loving You
The man took down his hoodie, "Hello, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. I'm Lee Donghae, Donghwa's brother"
 
"Why are you introducing  yourself? I've known you for years already," Yunmi said. "What brings you here "
 
"I need to talk to you ," Donghae answered.
 
"I figured that much out," She chuckled. "Come in."
 
Donghae walked in. "Make yourself at home," Yunmi said. Donghae looked around thinking about how she still gives of the homely, welcoming feel.
 
"Are you hungry? Have you had dinner?" Yunmi questioned as she  came out of the kitchen from putting away that batch of ice-cream. Donghae awkwardly laughed and scratched the back of his neck.
 
"I can heat up some Kimchi bbokeumbbop, if you'd like," Yunmi said causing Donghae's eyes to light up.
 
While the Kimchi bbokeumbbop heated up in the microwave, Yunmi sat across from Hae at the table.
 
"So, Yunmi-nona..." Dongahe started.
 
"Since when do you call me Nona?" She chuckled
 
"Well you are my nona," Donghae said awkwardly very time he mentioned nona.
 
"You don't have to call me nona," Yunmi stated. "You sound quite uncomfortable  calling me that."
 
"Yeah " Donghae said as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, then he began to look at her attentively.
 
"What?" Yunmi asked feeling health cautious. "You still look quite young for a  26 year old ."
 
"Ya! Never talk about a woman's age!" Yunmi scolded him as she chuckled.
 
Suddenly everything got all quiet again.
 
"Yunmi, I'm here because of-" 
 
"Heechul?" Yunmi finished for him.
 
"Yeah."
 
The sound of the microwave beeping stopped the conversation from going any further. Yunmi, not wanting to actually go into the conversation, just brushed to off giving him a smile and heading towards the microwave knowing she couldn't avoid the conversation completely. She took the Kimchi bbokeumbbop out of the microwave grabbed, the utensils, and headed back to the table.
 
She set the plate down in front of Donghae and gave him the utensils, "I hope you enjoy it."
 
Donghae his lips. It's been a long time since he's had Yunmi's cooking and he missed it. They all did.  He took the first bite of food, "It's really good!.... I miss your cooking." Donghae said with a pout causing Yunmi to chuckle.
 
Eating her food again reminded Donghae of how nice it was back then, to come home from a long hard day at work to delicious food that automatically relaxed you and made you feel warm and happy inside.
 
 "Yunmi, Heechul-" 
 
"Eat first. We talk after you eat dinner," Yunmi interrupted again.
 
"Mommy~" Chohee's voice sounded approaching from the hallway.
 
"Chohee, honey, what's wrong?" Yunmi immediately stood up want went to her supposed-to-be-sleeping child. 
 
"I can't sleep," the little girl said as she rubbed her eyes. 
 
"Want me to tuck you in?" Yunmi asked as she took Chohee in her arms. Chohee just nodded in return. 
 
"Donghae," Yunmi said, "I'll be back in a sec." 
 
"Of course."
Yunmi  headed to her daughter's bed room. As Yunmi turned to leave, Donghae looked at Chohee, thinking of how the child looked like her parents.
 
Chohee waved at Donghae tiredly as she rubbed her i with her closed hand. Donghae smiled at her and waved back. 
 
After tucking Chohee to sleep, Yunmi went back to Donghae,  who had finished his food. "Thanks for the meal, Yunmi," Donghae said. 
 
"No problem," Yunmi said As she took the plate to the kitchen. She came back and sat in front of  Donghae.
 
"So that's Heechul's daughter?" He asked. Yunmi just nodded. 
 
"You should... talk ...to... him..." Donghae spoke slowly. 
 
"I know I should. I just don't know if I can," She replied. 
 
".... I know what happened between you and Heechul...." Donghae said awkwardly hoping it will help in some way.
 
"Donghae, I really don't want to talk about th-"
"Wonyoung," Donghae said suddenly cutting her off.
 
"What?" Alice confused and shocked at hearing his name. "That day, Wonyoung drugged Heechul. All of us were celebrating, we left, but Hyung stayed cause he didn't want to be alone waiting for you. Wonyoung paid for the bar tender to put a drug in his drink causing him to be knocked out, and then... you know what happened." Donghae said.
 
Yunmi buried her face in her hands, then looked at Donghae with her hands covering . "I should of known...."
 
Donghae just looked at her without an idea of what to say. Yunmi took a deep breath, ''You're not lying to me, are you?''
 
"I'd never,'' Donghae reassures. ''To tell you the truth," Yunmi started, "part of me wishes you were lying.''
 
"What... What are you going to do?" Donghae asked.
 
"Honestly, I don't know," She replied.
 
"Well, I ... We," He corrected, "Kind of need you to talk to him. And soon."
 
Yunmi scratched her neck uncomfortably, "Donghae, I ... I don't know."
 
"Please. He's hasn't left his bed. Not long ago did we manage to get him to get some food and water in him. Please, Yunmi, I'm begging you," The boy pleaded, concerned about his hyung.
 
"I'll try, Donghae, but don't think I can," She told him as she looked at him and his pleading eyes. She sighed, "I'll do my best, I promise. Just give me a few days."
 
After the two finished chatting, it was time for Donghae to take his leave. Yunmi gave him all the leftovers she had of Kimchi bbokeumbbop and they bid their goodbyes.
 
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
 
"I told you about this in advanced, yet you forgot to arrange for someone to take care of Chohee?" Sunyoung asked in slight disbelief over the phone.  
 
"Yes... " Yunmi answered awkwardly.
 
"What about your parents?" 
 
"They're out of town , they have this thing with friends," Yunmi said with some frustration.
 
"Well you need to find a sitter an quick?" Sunyoung replied. 
 
"I know." 
 
Yunmi looked at Chohee. She didn't  like leaving her daughter with other people so much. The only people she leaves her with are her parent, Hana or Sunyoug, and... Kyuhyun! Yunmi dialed Kyuhyun's number, hoping that he wasn't busy and could watch Chohee.
 
"Hello?" The male's voice sounded over the phone.
 
"Kyuhhyun?" 
 
"Yunmi?"
 
"Are you busy right now?" Yunmi asked with a bit of anxioty.
 
"No, Squedual was canceled for the day. Why?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Can you baby sit Chohee?" 
 
"Sure."
 
Yunmi thanked Kyuhyun, they spoke the details, and things were decided. Yunmi was on her way to go pick up Kyuhyun who was waiting for her. He wore a hat, jeans, and a dark long sleeved shirt as he waited sitting on the bench in front of a small restaurant. He left telling his hyungs that he wanted to go eat alone, keeping his true purpose a secret.
 
What Kyuhyun didn't know was that the members also decide to go eat together. The group coincidentally went to the same restaurant Kyuhyun was waiting in front of. Some members immediately recognized him, but they choose to stay quiet and just look at him as they ate from behind the restaurant window without .
 
"What is he waiting for?" Eunhyuk asked at they all settled down on their table.
 
"I think it's a who," Sungmin  corrected.
 
"What if the maknae is dating someone?" Shingdong asked, causing everyone to be quiet with the sudden idea.
 
"That would explain why he disappears every once and a while," Yesung said.
 
"How could he date someone and not tell us?" Leeteuk said in disbelief.
 
"Oh, Jeeze. If the maknae want to date some one, let him!" Heechul said sounding quite irritated as he got up. "I'm going to the bathroom."
 
 
 
A car parked in front of Kyuhyun, and he smiled at the driver. 
 
Yunmi got out of the car, "Hello.'' 
 
"Hey," Kyuhyun said with a smile.
 
Both Kyuhyuna and Yunmi looked at Chohee, who was trying to reach the door from her car seat. They chuckled at the younger one. Kyuhyun opened the door and unbuckled Chohee and carried her up in the air, "Hello, beautiful."
 
"Kyuhyun!" Chohee said happily and gave him a hug.
 
Yunmi walked over to Kyuhyun and her daughter, "How've you been?"
 
"Tried from working," Kyuhyun answered, with an expression that made Yunmi laugh. "And that reminds me," Kyuhyun started as he took something out of his pocket, "I got you this."
 
"Lollipop!" Choohee said with excitement.
 
Kyuhyun pulled the lollipop away. "Kiss," Kyuhyun said as stuck out his cheek.
 
Muah~ Chohee laid kiss on his cheek. 
 
"Come on, baby," Yunmi said as she picked Chohee up from Kyuhyun's arms and settled her down on the car seat. 
They all got in the car and drove off.
 
~*~*~*~*~*
 
"Okay," Yunmi said as she walked out of her room to the living room, where KYuhyun and Chohee were, "The rules are the same as always: in bed at 8 and no more candy appearing from your pocket." She said looking at Kyuhyun. "You can watch tv as long as its age appropriate. And, Kyuhyun, you can use my laptop but don't watch." She mouthed ''.
 
"That was one time! I was checking my email and Eunhyuk sent me that email," Kyuhyun said in objections.
 
Yunmi laughed. "Whatever... You know the rules. Now," She squatted down, "Give mommy a kiss."
 
Chohee went to her  mother and kissed her mothers cheek. Yunmi stood up, "Kyuhyun if-" 
She was interrupted by a sudden kiss in the cheek. "What. The. Heck. Kyuhyun?" 
 
"You said 'Give mommy a kiss' " Kyuhyun said plainly, as a strange way of aegyo.
 
"I wasn't talking to you, " Yunmi said oddly.
 
Kyuhyun made a funny face and then wrapped his arms around her neck in a friendly fake choking way, "You look to pretty. Nuna, you better not be going on a date."
 
Yunmi pushed Kyuhyun away, "Whatever."
 
YUnmi left and went to her destination.
 
 
"Do you want to look at Kyuhyun's favorite music video?" Kyuhyun asked Chohee.
 
Chohee nodded cheerfully. 
 
Kyuhyun took out his phone and played the It's you music video. In the 14th second mark Chohee twisted her head when she saw her father. 
When Chohee saw Kyuhyun in the 20 second mark she smiled and in the 35 second mark when Kyuhyun was once again on the screen she spoke, "Handsome Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun smiled pleased with her words. Chohee let out a small gasp when she saw her father again for less than a second. And in the 2 minute and 45 second mark she was smiled. "Appa," She said as she looked at Heechul threw the screen.
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
"Cho Kyuhyun, Get out here!"  Leeteuk said furiously.
 
"Hyung, whats wrong?" Kyuhyun said worried, thinking about what it could of been he did wrong.
 
"What do you have to say about this?" Leetuk said tossing an online printed article.
 
KYuhyun looked at the the papers and the big dark letters he read took his attention: 'Super Junior's Kyuhyun is in a relationship?!'
Then he looked at the pictures of  him, Yunmi, and Chohee.
 
He looked at Leetuk who was standing in front of him looking worried, mad and upset, "Hyung.. I- I'll
 
"Why was there screaming?" Angry Heechul walked out towards them.
 
Kyuhyun and Leeteuk's eyes widened.
 
"Nothing." Kyuhyun said sounding like a lie.
 
"What's that in you hand?" He  asked Kyuhyun.
 
"Nothing," KYuhyun said immediately.
 
Heechul was suspicious and looked at the eldest hyung who just stood there frozen not knowing what to do. "It's nothing Heechul," Leeteuk said worriedly.
 
"If its nothing why do the two of you look like you're about to pee your pants and why don't let me see those god damn papers?" Heechul said stating that he was very irritated, leaving the other two speechless.
Heechul reached out the papers and ripped them out of the maknae's hands
 
Before Kyuhyun could react, Heechul was reading
 
Super Junior's Cho Kyuhyun was seen waiting outside a ramen shop , when a car stopped infront of him. Out of the vehicle came out a young lady who's name is unknown and a young child. The idol and the woman were presenting a very friendly atmosphere. The two socialized very happily. Kyuhyun was seen carrying the child from the car and presenting her with a lollipop,as well as a kiss on the cheek. Afterwards, he got in the car along with the unknown two and drove off.
Who is this unknown woman? WHat relationship do SHe and Kyuhyun have? Are they friends? Dating? or even possibly Married?
And who is this child? A friends child? or his own?
 
Heechul skimmed over the article and looked at the pictures leaving him speechless.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
========================================================\
 
Hi
 
Long time no see/ type
Reason being that this story I had written down in my purse and then they stole my purse..... 
I didn't remember a thing, but I did it... Hopefully you guys like it
 
 
Comment below and subscribe !
<3
 
 
SARANGHAE-YO!
 
Till next time