Unexpected

I Never Stopped Loving You

'Yunmi, I miss having you in my arms,' Heechul said as he laid on the bed stoking a girls hair. The girl turned around to look at him and it wasn't his love, Yunmi. 'Who are y-"

'How could you do this to me?'  Yunmi screamed.

'Huh? Yunmi? Listen. I had no idea, I thought-' Heechul was interrupted by Yunmi, 'I never want to see you again!' 

'Yunmi, Don't go,' Heechul said as he got up and reached out to embrace her. But the moment he was about to touch her, she vanished. 'Yunmi, don't go! I love you!' He screamed.


"Yunmi!!" Heechul screamed as he woke up in a jerk. Waking up his roommate Leeteuk,"Heechul? Are you alright?" 

"Yeah, I'm alright... It's just a dream," Heechul answered as he laid himself back down on his bed. But he knew it wasn't a dream, Yunmi left him three and a half years ago, and he still missed and loved her.

 

~

The alarm clock went of waking up Yunmi and Chohee, who had snuck into her mother's bed last night. Yunmi smashed he hand  on the clock causing it to be quiet. She buried her face on the pillow.

"Omma, omma, wake up," Chohee said shaking her mother.

Yunmi sat up and pulled her daughter so she'd be sitting on her lap, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to sleep with my omma," Chohee said cutely with a smile. "Come on, we have to get ready for work."

"We?" Yunmi said as she yawned. "Don't  you find it boring having to stay with me at the office?" 

"Ani," She answered shaking her head. "I like it there."

"Are you sure you don't prefer a day care?"  Yunmi questioned.

"No, I like being with mommy and the auntie Hana and auntie Sunyoung." 

"Fine, get ready," Yunmi said as she settled Chohee on the floor. "And take an extra book since I have a meeting today."

"Yes, Omma."

 

They walked into the office and greeted everyone. "There's my little girl!" Hana said as she stood up from her chair and hugged Chohee, who ran into her arms.

"What about auntie Sunyoung?" Sunyoung said as she walked up to them. 

Yunmi sat on her chair, which was on the cubical across from Sunyoung and Hana's.  She took of her pumps and put on slippers, and started looking through the files and papers on her desk.

"Omma, why do you put on these shoes to take them off when you get here?" Chohee asked as she played with the pumps.

"To look good,  Omma has to look good," Yunmi answered.

"Omma is pretty, she doesn't need shoes to prove it," Chohee said with giggles causing her mother to giggle. "Omma?" 

"Yes, sweetie," Yunmi said turning her attention to her daughter.

"Do you miss daddy?" Chohee's question took Yunmi completely by surprise.

She composed her self, "Why do you ask?"

"Because you said his name a few times last night... Heechul," Chohee said looking up from the pumps to her mother who let out a big sigh.

"Let's not talk about daddy, okay? It hurts mommy to talk about him," Yunmi said.

"Okay, mommy."

 

Eleven o'clock came and a lady came to Yumni's cubical, "Yunmi, Mr.Kang is looking for you. The meeting is about to start." 

"What? The meeting was said to be after lunch," Yunmi said confused.

"Well, it's starting. You better hurry."

"Thank you, Ms. Oh," Yunmi said as she got up. She looked at Cho hee who was reading a fairy tail book," Chohee, sweetheart, mommy's meeting is going to start early, so you're going to have to go with auntie Hana and auntie Sunyoung."

"Okay," Chohee began picking up her book and her bag and followed her mother to Sunyoung and Hana's cubical, which hey share because it was big enough for two.

"Could you guys take care of Chohee?" Yunmi asked.

"Sure," Sunyoung answered.


After half an hour, Chohee couldn't take it anymore. She was too curious to know about her father.

"Auntie SunYoung, what was my father like?" Chohee asked.

"I never met your father, I met your mom after they split up," Sunyoung answered.

"Why'd they split up?" Chohee asked.

"Why don't you ask auntie Hana? She's known your mom since they were little kids.''

With this Chohee ran to her auntie Hana and asked the same thing, "What was my father like?"

"Your father?" Hana asked surprised.

"I don't want to ask mommy cause I know she doesn't like to talk about him... Was he fun?" Chohee asked.

"Yeah, he was fun and silly," Hana answered.

Sunyoung spoke up before Chohee could ask something else, "Was he handsome?"

Chohee answered before Hana, "Yes. Daddy was very handsome." She said pulling a book out of her bag, "Look."

Hana recognized the book and took it out of Chohee's hands before Sunyoung could get it. "Where'd you get this?" Hana asked Chohee.

"Mommy gave it to me, so I would know what daddy looked like,"Chohee answered.

"I wanna know what daddy looked like," Sunyoung said.

"Yunmi is gonna get mad at me," Hana said handing Sunyoung the scrapbook.

"Oh My God!" was the first thing Sunyoung said after looking at a picture.

"I told you he was handsome," Chohee said cutely.

"Kim Heechul!" Sunyoung said looking at Hana. "Lower your voice," Hana said.

"Kim Heechul. The Kim Heechul is Yunmi's ex?" Sunyoung asked completely shocked. Hana nodded.

"You know my daddy?" Chohee asked confused.

"Your dad's a singer," Sunyoung answered.

"Oh, Really?" Chohee said joyfully. "Cool!"

"We should stop talking about your father, cause your mommy will get mad and bite our heads off," Hana said jokefully thinking of the things Yunmi could do.

"Let's take about your mom's special friend, Donghwa," Sunyoung said.

"Donghwa-oppa?" Chohee asked.

"Speaking of Donghwa-oppa," Hana turned her attention at a man walking across the isle, Donghwa. He looked into Yunmi's cubicle, clearly looking for Yunmi. He went to SunYoung and Hana's cubical, "Have you seen Yunmi?"

"Donghwa-oppa!" Chohee said as she ran into Donghwa's arms as he carried her with one had because the othe had a bag.

"Your girlfriend in a meeting," Sunyoung told him.

"Oh, okay."

"What's in the bag?" Hana asked.

"Lunch." He looked at Chohee whom he was still carrying, "Are you hungry?"

Chohee just nodded.



"That meeting took forever," Yunmi said as she walked into Sunyoung and Hana's cubical to notice her daughter eating Gimbap and Pyeonsu. "Chohee, where'd you get that?"

Before Chohee could swallow to answer, Donghwa came up to her and kissed her forehead, "I brought for you,too."

"Oh, Donghwa. What are you doing here?" Yunmi asked.

"I came to bring you lunch," he answered but she knew there was something other than that.

"And?" She questioned suspiciously.

He sighed, "My mom wants to meet you tomorrow."

"Okay,"Yunmi answered.

Donghwa gave her the direction and time, and told her that his brother was also ganna be there.


 

That night Heechul dreamt of Yunmi again.

Heechul got down on one knee and pulled out a ring from his pocket, "Yunmi, Will you marry me?"

Suddenly everything turned black. The trees, the sky, the people around the park, they all disappeared except Heechul and Yunmi.

"Marry you? Ha! Why would I marry a cheating bastard!" She exclaimed as she walked away.

Heechul eyed popped open. He didn't jerk up, he didn't scream. He sat up and buried his face in his hands. 'When will this stop,' He thought. Heechul got up from his bed and headed for the kitchen to get some water from the fridge. When he closed the fridge door, he noticed Leeteuk, Donghae, and Eunhyuk taking on the couch.

"It's one in the morning, what are you guys doing?"  Heechul question.

"What are you doing?" Eunhyuk questioned back.

"What? You don't even sleep in this floor," Heechul said.

"What are you doing up anyway?" Leeteuk asked.

Heechul couldn't answer.

"Was it her again?" Donghae asked. Heechul stayed quiet again, thou they all knew the answer was yes.

"Heechul, that's the fifth time this week," Leetuk said.

"They keep becoming more and more frequent," Heechul said as he brought his hand up to his forehead.

"Tomorrow, since we don't have schedule, We are going to dedicate the day to making Heechul feel better," Eunhyuk said.

"But I have to visit my mom, Donghwa's bringing his girlfriend," Donghae said.

"Then we'll go too,"EUnhyuk said. "We can a bit to start the day of."

"And the rest of the day is for Heechul,"Leeteuk said.

"Sure, Why not?" Heechul said as he headed back to his room. Not knowing what truly awaited him.

 

~*~*~

 

Yunmi has gotten dressed in her clothes, and went to Chohee's room to pick out her clothes. When she entered her daughters' room she saw clothes scattered across the floor. "Chohee, what happened here?" Yunmi asked as she started picking up the clothes.

"I wanna look pretty like mommy!" Chohee said as she crossed her arms.

"What are you talking about? You're beautiful, way prettier than mommy," Yunmi said as she picked up her daughter in her arms.

"But I wanna have pretty clothes like mommy," Chohee said.

"Lets see," Yunmi said setting her daughter back on the bed and looking through the clothes, "How about this?" Yunmi said holding  an outfit. Chohee shook her head in a no. "How about this?" YUnmi asked again. CHohee just shook her head again. 

After showing her daughter different outfits for five minutes, They finally came to a compromise and chose an outfit for Chohee.


"So how long have you been going out with this girl?" Eunhyuk question Donghwa.

"About a month,"Donghwa answered.

"And you're already introducing her to your family?!" Heechul exclaimed.

"Mom wanted to meet her," Donghwa shrugged.

"And she was okay with it?" Leeteuk asked. Donghwa nodded.

"What's her name anyways?" Donghae asked his brother.

"Cho -" Donghwa was interrupted by the door bell, "That's her." Donghwa got up to greet his girl at the door, his mother followed and the boys stayed on the couch.

Donghwa opened the door for Yunmi who was holding Chohee's hand, "You made it." 

"Anyohaseyo," She bowed and smiled at Donghwa's mother, "Cho Yunmi imnida and this is my daughter Chohee."

"Oh, she's so beautiful," Mrs.Lee said looking at Chohee, "Just like your mother."

"Thankyou," Yunmi said. "Thankyou," Chohee said like her mother.

"Come in, Come in,"Mrs.Lee said. "I'll go get some drinks." She left for the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, my brother brought friends," Donghwa apologized early.

"It's okay," they headed for the living room.

They walked into the living room. At the sight of her, Heechul's heart stopped. It was her. His only love. What caused him to wake up every night.

"Yunmi..." He mumbled.  He froze.

Yunmi's eyes widened, she pulled Chohee behind her.

 

 

 

==============================================================

First Chapter is Finally Out!!!

What do you think?

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SUBSCRIBERS:

meowchie09         

purple_rain 

Malioo 

EtherealAya 

sjfighting 

kyuhyun-eonnie 

Tihlee 

lightXdarkness234 

KimHeechul85532112 

PRINCESS_kdelhy 

sujusyndrome