Chapter 6

Dear Mr. Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It takes alot to fully understand a woman's mind.

 

 

 

Audette

 

 

 

 

I finally landed in Seoul, Korea. Even if the flight is only almosr 4 hours I still feel tired and really bored. That's why I hate traveling alone, I always travel with friends, cousins or with my parents. I want to have someone who I can talk to and be comfortable with during my travels. I just came back from thoughts when Mr. Yeong Lee slight tap in the back.

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me, Ms. Sandoval. I'll just talk to someone, I'll be back after a few minutes."

 

 

 

 

"Sure."

 

 

 

 

After he excused himself, he walk away  and I don't know where he's planning to go. I just hope he don't think of living me here. My phone then suddenly ring, I smile when I saw the caller, my Mom.

 

 

 

 

"Hello, Ma!" I cheerfully greeted.

 

 

 

 

"Audette? How's your flight?" My mom asked with a sense of worry in her voice.

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine, Ma. Really."

 

 

 

 

"Alright, just call me or Papa if there's something wrong okay?"

 

 

 

 

"Sure, Ma."

 

 

 

 

"Take care, sweetie"

 

 

 

 

Our call finally ended, just hearing my mom's voice suddenly make me miss her.

 

 

 

 

'He's still not here, might aswell I take stroll around here.'

 

 

 

 

I'm just walking around while looking at the people. I don't why but I really Airports, some may not like it because its crowded or such a busy place but me I really like. Maybe because in Airports is where you'll witness true feelings come out, those longing hugs and sincere kisses after month or year of seperation , you will see more of it in Airports than any wedding halls or romantic movies. I was busily looking around when I notice Mr. Lee Yeong standing to where he left me, looking around trying to find me. That's why I decided to go to him so his search will end .

 

 

 

 

"Where have you been, Ms. Sandoval?" He curiously asked.

 

 

 

 

I just smile and shrugged, "Well I just walk around. Let's go?"

 

 

 

 

Mr. Lee Yeong nod and carry our luggages well mostly mine. As we about to exit, there's a part of me that want to look back and so I did. My eyes instantly fell on a man with a black cotton face mask on and shades. For a second, we look into each other's eyes and I can't explain what I just felt, I don't how to explain it but certainly its a weird feeling.

 

 

 

 

"This will be where you're gonna stay for the rest of your time here in Seoul, Ms. Sandoval." Mr. Yeong Lee said

 

 

 

 

I didn't get to listen to what of the rest that he said because I was busy looking around the room. It's huge! Too huge for just one person and it's really luxurious.

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Sandoval?" Mr. Yeong Lee ask which bring me back to reality.

 

 

 

 

"Ah... Yes?"

 

 

 

 

"I said this is where you're gonna stay for the rest of days here in Seoul."

 

 

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

 

 

"Have some rest."

 

 

 

 

I nod and smile "I will. Thank You."

 

 

 

 

G-Dragon

We're in the club right now not just with BIGBANG members but the rest of the YG Artists. Everyone was dancing, singing, partying like its the last night of their life. I was lose in thoughts when someone suddenly speak.

 

 

 

 

"Never in my wildest dream that I will saw THE G-DRAGON sitting in the club and not partying and go wild." Someone said, its Sandara.

 

 

 

 

She sat with me and have some drinks.

 

 

 

 

"Nah! I just don't fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter