Chapter 3

Dear Mr. Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life has a funny way of working out just when you start to believe it never will.

 

Audette

 

 

 

 

"I'm gonna miss you!" I sadly said and hug Marie. Me, Francis, Nikki, and Marie's younger sister, Sofia are in NAIA to sent her off.

 

 

 

 

Marie fondly smile at me and hug me, we all have a group hug but Marie is the first one to break away. I know that this is her defense mechanism when she feel like she already want to tear up.

 

 

 

 

"When I got back, I want you to have a boyfriend already okay?!"

 

 

 

 

 

I just laugh at Marie's antics, her flight is already called and she have no choice but to bid farewell to us.

 

 

 

 

 

"Even though we alway fight togeter, I'm really gonna miss her." Sofia said while longingly look at her elder sister's fading back.

 

 

 

 

Nikki comfortingly hug Sofia, "Aaaw! it's okay dear! By the way when we met your sister two weeks ago she mentioned about you joing a competition. How was it?"

 

 

 

 

Sofia just shook her head and scrunch her nose, "Nah! I'm not really good at writing letters that's why I know I'm not gonna win, but still my kpop heart can hope right?"

 

 

 

 

We laugh at what Sofia said, she's really Marie's sister for sure.

 

 

 

 

I got home after but then I only saw our maid doing chores, I wonder where's mom and dad.

 

 

 

 

"Lucy, where's my parents?"

 

 

 

 

"Oh! Ma'am they're in Global City right now for the opening of your family friend's new shop."

 

 

 

 

'Oh, must be Auntie Elise's new boutique. I'm happy for her.'

 

 

 

 

I just nod and smile. I went to the study room and read some books because reading has been my favorite they're actually my first friends. I was just having fun for the rest of the hour until Lucy bring me back to reality when she knock on the door.

 

 

 

 

"Ma'am Audette."

 

 

 

 

"Yes, Lucy?"

 

 

 

 

"Someone is looking for you, Ma'am. He said he needs to talk to you."

 

 

 

 

'He? Maybe its Francis, but why Lucy didn't recognize him?"

 

 

 

 

My question was answered when I saw the unknown guest sitting quietly in the sofa of our living room. Lucy didn't recognize him because he's not Francis, infact I don't know him. He was wearing a suit and tie and eye glasses, he look very formal much formal than my Dad when he's in the office

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter