Chapter 2

Dear Mr. Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loneliness is the price being payed for fame

 

G-Dragon
 

 

 

 

"What is this? Jiyong! You're caught partying again instead of attending the awards night?"



 

 

My mom kept nagging me about last night. What does she want me to do? Attend that boring awards night, give a fake smile to the people? I got tired of it. Atleast in the club I can spend time with friends and just go wild the entire night.


 

 

 

"You know what, this is the reason why kiko left you!"



 

 

"Omma, please she's now in the past."



 

 

My mother frowned, "I really like her such a waste that you two didn't end up together."



 

 

"She's nice but we both know we're just using each other, there's really no love on it, we're just really friends."
 

 

 

 

 

"I wonder when will be the time you just find the right one and settle down. Me and your Appa are not getting any younger. We want to see you have a family."


 

 

 

I just shook my head in disagreement. I don't think I can find the one for me, I'm G-Dragon, I'm famous and one of the richest in Korea. That's the reason why I can never find a woman who can love me for me. She will just always see G-Dragon and never Ji Yong.


 

 

 

My phone ring and saw my Manager's text.
Meet me at YG, ASAP




 

"Omma, I have to go."



 

 

My mom gave me alook that every mother gives when they don't trust their son's words.




 

"I'm meeting my manager Lee."




 

I drove my Ferrari to YG and meet my manager at the office. My good friend CL give me a kiss in the cheek while handing me a letter. Actually when I look at the table I saw a bunch of letters there's even some on the floor.




 

"What is this for?"




 

"This are fan mails. YG announce a competition for the fans which they will write to you and you have to pick one which you like out of all these letters. Whoever win will able to meet you and have dinner with you."




 

I give my manager an unbelievable look, "You expect me to read all of that?"



 

 

My manager just nod while CL laughed.




 

"That's your punishment Ji for not attending the awards night."


 

 

 

"You're one to talk. You also went to the club last night"

 

 

 

 

 

"After the awards."

 

 

 

 

 

"Ji Yong I expect you to read ALL of that, tell me which letter you like and I will email him or her."

 

 

 

 

 

My manager stay true to his words he made me bring home all of these letters with me. Instead of going to may parents home, I went to my pad which only few people know. There I could found peace and have the time to read this bunch of letters.

 

 

 

 

 

Dear Oppa,
                         This is Mina, OMG! I hope you like this letter. I wish to meet you.......

 

 

 

 

 

Dear G Dragon,
                                Oppa! I love you! I wish you will pick this letter I really want to meet you! ......

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Yong Oppa,
                                Oppa! Hello this is Jena I hope you like this letter....

 

 

 

 

 

I'm still in half but I already got tired of reading all of those. None of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter