Chapter 1

Dear Mr. Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders.

 

Audette

 

 

 

 


6:00 am *kring!!!*

 

 

 

 

 

Good morning! I got up and face the window and smile at the bright sun, it's a beautiful morning... I'm a morning person, I love waking up in the morning and see the sun smiling down on me. I'm Audette Jandrea Sandoval, 21 years old and currently unemployed. Don't worry, I'm already applying.

 

 

 

 

 

I took a bath and went downstairs after, I saw my mom preparing breakfast while my Dad is reading his Daily newspaper

 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning!"

 

 

 

 

 

I greeted brightly and kiss the cheeks of my parents

 

 

 

 

 

"You're going out? You're dressed well." Dad asked.




 

"Yes Pa. I will meet with Marie and our friends."

 

 

 

 

"Alright. have some breakfast first and your Dad will drop you off before he go to the office" My mom said.

 

 

 

 

"Yes, Ma."

 

 

 

 

My Dad drop me at our usual place where me and friends always hangout. When I enter the cafe, my three friends are already there waiting for me. The moment I sat in my seat, we began our usual friendly chat.

 

 

 

 

"You know what, because of my sister's addiction in kpop she sign up in a competition for fan meet with that Kpop. Her addiction really gets on my nerves" My friend Marie said..

 

 

 

 

"C'mon Marie! Let it be, you know it's only Sofia's happines." My only male friend in the group, Francis, said.

 

 

 

 

"Yes, its just not your cup of tea that's why you think its corny.." Sabi naman ni Nikki.

 

 

 

 

They're my friends since childhood, Marie is an engineer, Nikki is a marketing manager, while Francis is a medical student. All of them have job except Francis and me but I can't say we're on the same boat because unlike Francis who is doing something, I don't.

 

 

 

 

"Anyways, the reason why I ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter