KiHan x TOPPDOGG - Two littles, 10 daddies

Underrated group shots

ToppDogg. A known, okay popular kpop group. Though the fans freaked out, because of two specific members who clinged more the remaining 10 members; and that meant, fanservice served right on the plate for them to enjoy. And the boys? They loved it, because these two boys, Kidoh and Hansol, needed something special that other's didn't need. And probably wouldn't even understand. They were their 'Littles' which meant that they liked feeling younger than actually were, and the rest of the members, were their caretakers. Yes, that meant all them, 10 caretakers. And they were all adressed as 'daddy' from both littles. Daddy B-Joo (or Jooie hyungie). Daddy Hojoon (or Hojoonie hyungie), Daddy P-Goon, (or Goonie hyungie), Daddy Yano (or Yanoie hyungie). Daddy Nakta (or Naktaie hyungie), Daddy A-Tom (or A-Tomie hyungie), Daddy Xero (or Xeroie hyungie), Daddy Jenissi (or Jenissiie hyungie). Daddy Sangdo (or Sangdoie hyungie), Daddy Seogoong (or Seogoongie hyungie), Daddy Gohn (or Gohnie hyungie). 

 

They were currently at a fansigning, when Jenissi felt a tug on his sweater. He looked at their little rapper, who signed and smiled, the last fans passing them. He whined, as he clung to his arm, and  ran a hand through his hair, smiling softly and the fans screamed and cooed at the sight. "Daddy... I'm tired..." Kidoh blinked away tears, and Jenissi whispered into his ear. "Shh, just a few minutes more, baby boy." He whispered into the little's ear, who whined again, and soon this happened to Hansol too, but he clinged to A-Tom, who coaxed the little slowly. "Do you need help, you two?" Nakta asked, looking worried at the two glassy eyed littles. The daddies shook their head, "No, we'll be there. Go, we'll be there in 2 minutes or so." The vocalist nodded, and left. "Baby, we need to go to the car. Okay?" A-Tom looked at the other rapper (not the little one), and they both made grabby hands to them, "Lift them. But onto our backs, so no one will think anything weird or suspect a thing." They both lifted them onto the back, and walked to the van. Kidoh and Hansol was half asleep when they were forced off their backs, B-Joo taking Kidoh and Sangdo taking Hansol. "Daddy.." Hansol whispered, squirming (due to tiredness and stress). They got buckled up, and they head home. And the little ones fast asleep. Kidoh's head was against the window, Sangdo's bomber white bomber jacket stuffed under his as a pillow (the zipper being away from his face) and Hansol same position, Nakta's jacket stuffed under his babyfat cute cheek. "They are cute, happy to be their caretaker." Sangdo said, running a hand through Hansol's hair, a cute whine leaving the sleeping baby, squirming in his seat but was lullabed to peace again by Sangdo. They all agreed on how they adored, being their caretakers. The littles were to destined to go to bed, as soon they came home to the dorm, but they weren't sure, because they had to get the boys to eat something first, now that they thought about it. But with the tiredness their level had reached by now, it would be hell. "When they have to get feed, I won't handle it. I took Kidoh out, carried the little out; it has to be someone else's turn." A-Tom agreed. The littles were to destined to go to bed, as soon they came home to the dorm, but they weren't sure, because they had to get the boys to eat something first, now that they thought about it. But with the tiredness their level had reached by now, it would be hell. "When they have to get feed, I won't handle it. I took Kidoh out, carried the little out; it has to be someone else's turn." A-Tom agreed, and the others nodded, understanding them both, cause they were tiring in length to care of alone. Cause they weren't small babies, they had little space, and the difference is the size. 

 

They arrived home, to the dorm, and B-Joo and Hojoon woke the little ones up slowly. "Baby, wake up - we're home." Both littles whined, and got teary eyes, shaking their heads, as the two caretakers cooed at them, leading them out of the after the other's out of the van. "Daddy... B-Joo hyungie, no food, Kidoh tired..." The rapper whined tiredly, glassy eyes and a tear rolling down his cheek, a fuzzy Hansol crying in Nakta's arms, Honjoon trying to comfort him while taking off his shoes, his feet going everywhere, and Kidoh shaking his head as the few of their other daddies prepared quick baby food for the two boys. They normally made them Ramyeon, kimchi and that for them; but this tired, they knew they just needed baby food from a glass this night. "Remember, their favourite taste of food!" Nakta, who was warming their food, responded as the microwave beeped. "Yeah, I'm warming each favourites tastes! Easy!" And the cries was heard of their littles was heard loudly, as Nakta hyungie got their spoons into water, and called for someone to help him carry the food. P-Goon emerged into the kitchen space, and carried the glasses with spoons and he carried the food, to the two boys comforting the crying boys. in their laps; and they already looked excausted from taking them, this tired. That was a task, no one of them wanted to end up with. But, they handled it pretty well, for now. "Thank you, thank you - sorry for rushing you out there." The vocalist nodded, understanding. "It's okay, it's okay Byung Joo-ah - I have been in your poisiton before, so, I understand." He told, wanting to laugh at the younger apologizing for it. He nodded, and Nakta left, and the boys managed to get the littles fed and they fell asleep in their lap, and they were so excausted themselves, that they fell asleep on the sofa, babies in their lap. Hansol and Kidoh had food around their mouths, but they were so tired they didn't have energy to take care to remove it. The boys sitting up in their lap, their heads on their shoulders, arms hanging weakly from their shoulders, they caretakers planted a tired kiss on their temple and fell asleep themselves. 

 

The next morning, it was Jenissi, Gohn ans Seogoong who woke up first. Tired, but rested out. And they were happy they had two days off now, so their littles could be littles, without one of them falling asleep on the sofa again, with or without the littles in their arms. He stood, and re adjusted his boxers, hand calming his morning wood down (they were calm about it, the littles? that was a different story. A bulge is a bulge, and  a bulge can be played with). But they didn't have any ual intentions with this little spaces, no spanking - nothing like that - so, simply; they refused for them to play with their bulge. Their own, that's different though. But anyway. Jenissi tugged his sweats up over his legs to his torso, and a shirt over his head and walked downstairs. The sight did not surprise him, at all. B-Joo and Hojoon with their sleeping littles in their embrace, and he smiled as their hair was everywhere, and messed up, B-Joo's one leg over the sofa's arm support and the other one the floor, Kidoh still safe in his arms. He smiled to himself, and he walked to get some breakfast ready for them all. He started by fishing out the ingredients for Kimchi, and the others slowly started to gather in kitchen, looking like some zombies that was half human, half awake, and quarter half dead. The four on the couch, they let them sleep, knowing how hard and un-easy task it is to take care of the boys, tired like that. But a whine was heard from one of the boys, and Gohn walked and saw Hansol slowly waking up. "Hey, baby boy." Hansol whined a little, sleepy and blinking tiredly as he vocalist walked over to him, and he made tired grabby hands to him. He took him quietly from Hojoon, and straight away, Joon readjusted straight away, laying curled into a ball, sleeping. He held the slowly waking little, and his legs wrapped around his torso, as he carried him to the others. Kidoh, he slept but a little whine left him, but he did not wake up yet. He entered the kitchen, and he cuddled him closer, as the boys cooed at the slowly waking up. "Hansolie baby, good morning." Hansol hid his face, as Xero walked up and kissed his temple, rubbing his back. "I'm gonna go clean him, Kidoh will wake up soon enough. I will go wash up this little one. Give him a bath." 

 

He blew on his cheek, earning a tiny giggle from Hansol, who looked a little more awake, playing with the lad's shirt lightly. He went to do as he said, and about 5 minutes later, a litght cry was heard from Kidoh. "Ohh- baby, daddy P-Goon will be there. Shh..." He went and Kidoh made grabby hands to him, a tear rolling down his cheek. He cooed, "Shh, daddy's got you. Now, we don't want to wake daddy B-Joo, do we?" Kidoh shook his head as he was placed on his hip, drying his cheek. "I got you, I got ya. Okay? Now, let's go say good morning to the others. shall we baby?" Kidoh just hid his face into his neck, making a little noise that he took as a 'yes, daddy' and he walked to the kitchen, and the boys smiled to him. "Hiii baby, slept good in Joo's arms?" Kidoh was still in a daze, and did not answer; but he had just woken up. "Breakfast is ready, Hansol is getting a bath. He'll get breakfast after his bath, and then while he eats, you'll be bathed. Hmm, how does that sound?" A sound of protest sounded from the rapper. He hate a bath in mornings, they knew that. P-Goon chuckled and settled him into his chair, but he whined loudly. "Let him eat in your lap, this once as he just woke up." He nodded, and the boy was lifted by Jenissi who sat with him, and took over for the other daddy. "But you have to eat on your chair, normally. But because you are so tired, and just woke up from crying a lot yesterday, you will get to do this. But or else we will not do this, alright?" He told the him sternly, but did the little one listen? No, he did not listen. He just enjoyed the moment, eating in the rapper's lap as he got a toy to entetertain himself with, as Jenissi fed him the kimchi, and the rapper chewing as he leaned into his neck, the toy playing music, trolling around but it fell out of his hands, as he was chewing on the meat. And the meat, it fell into his lap. "Silly, you shouldn't drop the toy." He picked up the toy, laying the fork down quickly as Kidoh took the toy, the food from his lap getting picked. He dropped the toy again, laughing lightly. Jenissi smiled lightly, and that meant he was done eating breakfast. 

 

Laughing and squealing was heard down the stairs, "Yes, yes Hansol baby, I know." And they entered the kitchen, and they smiled at the boy, who had now clean clothes on. He got a bib on, and the main dancer sat down. "Jesus, you troublemaker... You tire daddy Goon out." The boys laughed as he giggled, and bounced in his chair, strapped in. Seogoong sat down, and started to feed him while Jenissi went to wash up their other little. 

 

Were they lucky, for having the best little ones? Yes, they did. Did they feel lucky, to be their caretakers? Yes, they were. And no matter how they behaved, if they were good, bad, mad, sad, grumpy- they loved them, and would still be doing it with them. Doing this, to help them.