DaeGuk - So, dangerous

Underrated group shots

Group: 24K

Ship: DaeilxJeunguk

Plot: Jeunguk feels it so wrong, having wet dreams about , Daeil. And he starts behaving strange, worring s a lot. Daeil starts to worry, the most of all members. 

 

Daeil placed a kiss onto Jeunguk's neck, lightly as he palmed him through his jeans, hovering over him. Jeunguk moaned lowly, digging his nails into his shoulders. "Ah--hh.. Hyung-g..." Daeil kissed him roughly, ing his jeans, and pulling away, pulling them down his slim, muscle thighs. His lips found the boys thigh kissing up his thigh, and sank his teeth into the flesh a little, a mark, against the skin happily as Jeunguk's back arched so gracefully off the bed, lips apart as a gasp and moan stumbled off his lips and tongue. He- 

 

Jeunguk woke up, jerking awake; sweat on his forehead as he tried to even realize what the he just dreamed about. He dreamed about getting ed? When he was hetero, ing girls, topping? And worse.. He dreamed a member of his group? He groaned as he realized it, yet tried to deny it. He looked down, and of course was wide awake, and he had a wet spot in his boxers. He had also  in his sleep? He groaned into his pillow, and was god damn happy that the rest was downstairs. "I'm not gay, I'm not a bottom, I'm a top, I don't get ed, I the bottom.." Repeating the mumbling words to himself, he stood and searched for a 3 times too big shirt that went down his thighs, so his morning wood and spot could get covered as he walked to the bathroom. He just hoped, prayed as he shut the door after him, locking it, that he hadn't moaned in his sleep. And if he did, no one heard it. More importantly, the blond rapper himself. Or he woke Kisu up as well. God, too many worries about one dream. He shook his head, hoping a bath would help him relax. He undressed, and sighed as his eyes got eye with his DNA filled sticky liquid in his boxers. He felt ashamed, embrassed; almost disgusted with himself. Poor Daeil, he thought to himself. Even though it was the first time, he still felt sorry to the lad; cause they had heard all of them, at least once, bringing home a girl just to get something and heard (often, so often) heard each other , shamelessly, feeling good getting their release, either landing in their palm, hand or the on the floor. IT was actually easier in the shower (it got washed away under the water, so no mess had to be cleaned. 

 

After the shower, the group of seven boys were heading towards Music Core ep. 446 where Monsta X, UP10TION, BIGFLO and a few other artists were gonna perform. Jeunguk laughed along with the jokes that was said, and Daeil smiled, joking when their youngest got embrassed at joke. "Yah, Daeil hyung! My innoent ears!" Jinhong shouted, pouting; only to earn a cuddle from eomma Kisu and a laugh from the said hyung. "Oh maknae, once you have done it, you are not innocent anymore. Trust me." Which he earned a smack behind his head by their leader, and a laugh from the other's, and a whining Jinhong who hid his face in Kisu's neck, talting on the rapper. Jeunguk smiled at the sight, and kept his facade on very well, as they arrived about 15 minutes later. And soon, they all were on the stage, and starting dancing Hey You. In the middle of it, Jeunguk widen his eyes at a thought of the dance. The two rappers were going to be in front, and he had to wrap his arm around his shoulder (1 second, but still - Jeunguk was anxiety, the dream replaying his ing mind ever since this morning) and they'd jump apart and continue dancing. Which also did he danced wrong, so the sweaty group had to film another shot. Daeil smacked his head, smiling softly, "Do it correctly, Jeunguk-ah. The sooner it's correct, the more rest we can get before the champion is revealed in the end of the show; either GOT7 or iKON." Jeunguk forced the best smile he could to hide the red that tinted his cheeks lightly. Daeil chuckled and they started again, going into position. He even survived the shoulder touch from Daeil, surprisingly. They finished filming, and in came BTS to film their stage, I Need U. They smiled, and they bowed, and Jeunguk got eye contact with Suga, who noticed he glanced at Daeil as he was the last to leave. He blushed, ready to kill them from embrassement. He walked after his group, and the first thing he did get when they came into the dressing room, was tackled and tickled by Sungoh and Kisu. "Smile, for papo's sake! SMILE!" Jeunguk's laughter filled the room, as he tried to pry off the people tickling; not noticing how Daeil looked at him. With concern, yet love. Yes, he had a crush on the younger, noticing the slight change in his behavior. The other's did notcie too, but not as much as he did. 

 

And the day ended, all groups getting on stage and iKON being annouced the champion of the week. With that, everyone headed home to their dorm. Jeunguk blocked everyone out, deciding on locking himself in his and Kisu's room for the rest of the day, so he didn't have to look at Daeil and feel even more ashamed then he already did with himself. Listening to music, he looked out the window and shrugged off any hands that just wanted to comfort him. He knew he made himself stand open under the spotlight, but he couldn't forget the dream, he couldn't. He was the first one out of the van, taking his bag, he ran to his room, locking the door behind him; slipping against the door. Now, the feeling of disgust against himself, was growing quickly like a deadly virus. He closed his eyes, and heard the worried voices downstairs. "I'll go check on him, to see if he is ready to talk." Daeil. ing Daeil. "Jeunguk-ah, ready to talk about it?" Jeunguk kept his voice somewhat stable as he answered, "No." Daeil understood and walked away, leaving the lad alone to think about it. But worried, were they all. He never acted like this. And so he walked down, telling how it looked. Kisu sighed, his motherhen kicking in. "Okay, well, Daeil you go up later to check on him, with some food for him. For now, let's make some dinner, and Jinhong you set the table." Jinhong did as asked, and they started making the food. Hui wanted sushi, they had bought the things for sushi, and they started making it. Jeunguk heard the noises downstairs, and he saw a text from Kisu. 

 

Daeil is coming up with some food for you later, it's okay you need to be alone to think over something.. But eat, you have to. 

 

He smiled at how motherly the older was being. He answered with a, 'I'm not hungry, hyung.' only to get scolded. 

 

Kim Jeun Guk, when Daeil comes with food, open the door and take the food. Even if I have stuff down your throat, you eat. 

 

With that tone, he should do as said. And Kisu was not afraid to litterally stuff the food down his throat if it was needed. So he sighed, just lived with forcing the food down when Daeil woul- wait, Daeil? Would he send Daeil up with it? Now, he paniced slightly, trying to remain calm. Had he heard him moan in his sleep? He had even had a thought that Daeil had something to do with this? He threw himself back onto the bed, of course the day could get worse. And of course he didn't blame anyone, not even Kisu (maybe a little Daeil, everything that the older did made him go crazy - okay he blamed the dream of Daeil, not him in person). That i- He jolted up at least 3 feet in the air as he was switched out of his thoughts, Daeil kocking on the door. "You don't want the third oldest in your heels, so open the door, Guk." Jeunguk sighed, doing as asked, unlocking it and walking to the bed and sitting so his very, very pretty (sarcasm) back faced Daeil, who walked over after locking the door again, giving the tray into his lap, reaching over him. "Eat the little bit he gave you.." Jeunguk started eating the pieces of sushi slowly, shewing slowly as his stomach did not want any food down, due to disgust of himself. But he ate, knowing he didn't want to be scolded again. Daeil noticed, and smiled slightly as he finished eating. "Okay, so... He also asked me to tell you, to tell me what's going on. We know it's only been a day, but when he danced, you seemed shocked after I touched-" Jeunguk cursed to himself, "..." Daeil got worried and sat the boy against the headboard, sitting crosslegged across him. "okay, so what is going on? What have I done? Is it bad? Is it-" Jeunguk stopped the older by lsapping a hand over his mouth, looking down. "Stop babbling nonsense, hyung! Yes, it has something to do with you - but nothing bad. I just had a dream, a very..." Daeil gripped the younger wrist, and removed his hand from his thick, plumb lips. and looked at him. "About me?" Jeunguk was corned now, no where to run. 

 

Daeil scooted a little closer, looking curiously at the younger who nodded looking into the sheets which was very more insteresting to look at than Daeil right now. "Yes, I did.. And you-" Daeil cut him off, "Did something good to you, didn't I?" Jeunguk looked up, eyes ready to pop out of his head, as he looked at the other. "Whata-t?"Daeils smiled slightly as his eyes, "Pull your eyes in, before they pop out, pabo. I have noticed how you glanced at me a lot today, and how tense you were when we danced. Jeunguk, it's okay." He scooted closer to the frozen rapper, and placed one hand against his cheek, caressing his thumb on his skin. Jeunguk held his hands interwined, looking at him. "Tell me if this is not okay, yeah?" And Jeunguk felt a pair of lips, belonging to Daeil, as he slowly kissed back, his hands fumbling as he kisses back very slowly, Daeil pulling away and taking the younger's hands into his own. "I.." Daeil chuckled, and he smiled softly. "You-" It was rare to see kim Jeunguk stumble over his own words, but it was cute. "Jeunguk, I love you." Jeunguk blushed lightly, and Daeil enjoyed seeing the new side that he showed so rarely to anyone. But to be the first and maybe only one to see it, was an honor. He placed his hands on his hips, pulling him closer, kissing him softly again. leading the fumbling hands to his neck, Jeunguk kissing back a little bit more this time. Daeil ran a hand under his shirt, to his back, as he knew how new Jeunguk was to this. He was always the own to place his hands around the waist, running his hands up under the shirt of his partners. Daeil pulled away again, and Jeunguk looked and leaned foreward, kissing him just a little rougher this time, Daeil the lips that was molding with his, asking to entrance; pushing his tongue in, earning a soft moan fromthe rapper, and without breaking the kiss, he got Jeunguk on his back, hovering over him between his bend legs. Daeil pulled away, "I.. Love you too, hyung." And Daeil kissed him again, leading his lips down the invisible trail to his jawline, and to his neck; and nippling a little, a whiny, breathy lowl moan achieved from the younger.