JinSeob - Fussy, clinging maknae

Underrated group shots

Requested by @sienL1 :) 

Read the author's note in the end for more information about requests! 

-----------

People had to be blind, to not see that Jinhong and Hongseob was close. You just had to be blind for that, cause whenever the chance slipped infront of him, he did not waste a second to cling even more to his favourite hyung. And to be honest, the past maknae didn't mind, he thought it was cute. 

 

This morning, Hongseob jolted awake in the middle of the night, breathing heavily. He felt like freezing, yet that was uncomfortable, too hot have wrapped around body. He whimpered, and looked over Jinhong. I don't care, I want to cuddle.. Doing as he thought, he stood up - shaking lightly, and rushed yet quiet footsteps, walked over and layed against the older's chest. He felt am arm wrap around his waist, and movement behind him. "Seobbie? What's wrong?" Hongseob looked at him, and taking his wrist, he slipped the hand under his shirt, and the blond looked worried at feeling he felt a little hotter than normal. "You're hot, but not that much, are you?" Hongseob shook his head, "Duvets covers are to uncomfortable to have on, I want a blanket.." Jinhong nodded, and went to get his black, fluffy blanket and wrapped it around the smaller, cuddling him again. "Thank you, hyung.." Jinhong smiled, "You're welcome. Now sleep, and let's see how you feel in the morning." And he shut his eyes closed, and they both fell asleep again, to get a few hours of sleep more. 

 

A few hours later, they were woken up and 05.30 by Hui. "Wake up you two, we have schedule in 2 hours." They nodded, and Hui walked out again; a smile plastered on his face softly, as he loved to see the two so close as they were. Jinhong sat up, and went to feel Hongseob's forehead again. "It has fallen a little bit, you are not so warm as before. Are you feeling okay?" The youngester nodded, feeling a little better, honestly. He was still freezing, but not so much. Jinghong put two pairs of fluffy socks onto his feet, and got one of his thickest hoodies, and pulled it over the brown haired boys head. He was about to walk to get clean colthes to take a shower, but heard Seob whimper, cling to his wrist. "I'm just taking a morning shower, I'm not going anywhere. While I do that, you go downstairs and join the others. I'll be there quickly." Hongseob sulked, but did as said. He walked downstairs, and looked around who he cuddle wuth for now. He walked over to Jeunguk who was sitting on the sofa, and leaned into him. The rapper jumped a little, but smiled at younger who was leaning into his neck. He drapped an arm around his shoulder, and felt how he was a little warmer than normal. "Are you okay?" Hngseob nodded, "I'm fine. I think it's just from waking up, and I'm freezing, but it's okay." Jeunguk looked down and saw how much warm clothes he had on. "With that much fluff on?" It could be a fever, he thought to himself but let it slip, knowing his body was a little hotter than normal when he wakes up. So they cuddled, while Hongseob whined for Jinhong, a child program going on the tv for now. The black haired rapper couldn't help, but smile; he loved that hyung. And footsteps was heard, and it was the voice the was so known to him. Jeunguk noticed, and he heard some noise from the kitchen. "Jinhonggie, take this with for him. And you two can eat in the living room, as long as you clean up unless you have to help our youngest with anything. Okay?" Jinhong said, shouting over his shoulder, "Ne, Cory hyung!" He smiled at the older of the three in the living room, and walked over, setting the tray down on the table and sitting on the other side of him. "Thanks hyung." Jeunguk smiled, and ruffled his hair as the young vocalist started to eat slowly, head in his hyung's lap. "No problem, we all love to cuddle." He stood and left the warm boy and vocalist in the room, watching Pegga Pig because they were to lazy to change the channel. 

 

A few hours later, they were at their interview that was planned. Jinhong made sure the youngest slept alot, all he could even if it was just for 5 or ten minutes. They were aware of the boy was a little warmer than normal, and the fact that he was slightly sweating a little cold sweat by now, coughing a little and he got a little more clingy to their second oldest. But he seemed fine for now, but they still had a few things left to do. They had dance practice as well, and they had to film 24K TV as well. And what if he got worse? Kisu sighed, as he looked over at the vocalist sleeping with his head in Jinhong's lap, a blanket over his body. They could see sweat forming on his forehead, and he whimpered, prying off the blanket in his sleep and after that trying to get it back over his body again. Changsun looked at him, "It's a fever, isn't it Cory and Kisu hyung?" Cory nodded, and looked at the boy, Jinhong sleeping himself, head against the wall and Cory walked over with his jacket and placed it behind his neck so he couldn't get hurt on his neck. "Yeah, it is... It didn't seem like it this morning, but it's getting worse slowl-" Their manager peeked in, and looked at them. "Let the two rest, we have to go film the last part, the ending now. Hongseob needs rest with his condition, and Jinhong also needs rest, taking care of him like this. So c'mon, you can join, and we let them rest." They nodded, and left to the stage. As the door slammed, and voices and laughs of boys and girls filled the hallway, heading to the stage, Jinhong woke up by a whimpering and squirming maknae. "Shh.. Baby, easy... Shh.." His tired voice croaked out, running a hand through his hair, sitting up a little. And he felt a little hotter, and he clung to his arm and hand, whining about the he was freezing but the blanket was too uncomfortable to have drabbed over his limps. The blond lifted his head off his lap to get a wet clothing for his forehead, but was held back by his wrist. "Don't goooo-oo-..." Jinhong got his fingers off his thin wrist, "I'm just getting a wet clothing for your forehead, so it can be cooled down." Much to his disapproval, he let go and whimpered lightly as he did as he told, getting the towel with cold water and he walked back to him, getting him onto his back, and laying the towel on his forehead. He walked back, and sitting by the mirror, he started to eat some snack slowly, the other's coming back from filming the ending. It was BTS who had won their first win with Blood, Sweat and Tears.

 

As they packed up, they left Jinhong's blanket out in the owner's lap, if Hongseob would need it. And they were headed out to the car, the van, to head to dance practice. And on the way, they sang girl group songs on blast, laughing and enjoying themselves. "I'm the girl group dancer master!" Kisu shouted, and earned protests from all of them - expect Hongseob, who had music in his ears, playing through his earbuds, not liking this, being sick while doing schedule. Jinhong held him, and comforted him as he got the boys to tone down a little, in hopes he would calm down. They shut a little up straight away, and Hongseob blinked away tears; it was getting worse, and he closed his eyes as Jinhong's hand rubbed his thigh a little. "We need to get some medicin for you, which Daeil hyung has with to the dance studio." The youngester nodded, and leaned against the window as they arrived at their company building. As the door was opened, tears gathered in the sick lad's eyes. He whined, shaking his head as everyone got out, and the blanket was wrapped around his body that found it uncomfortable. and they knew, it was worse. His fever has gotten higher. Jinhong pushed through Hui and Cory, as Jeunguk tried to take him. "Hyung, I'll take him." Jeunguk looked concerned at their second youngest, but let him; Hongseob leaped into his arms, shaking violently in his arms. He rushed inside, Cory hot in his heels to open the door. They all entered, and walked to their practice room. Hongseob was seated onto the floor, but he sobbed, not letting go of his one week older hyung. 2Shh... Hey, easy Seobbie. Easy. I'm not leaving, we're just getting ready to dance practice. I'll be right here." But, with no luck of the getting the devil grip on his shirt and torso, he sighed and crutched down to the younger, to his eye level and ran a hand through his hair. Kisu saw Daeil, "I'm here, with the youngster's medici-" Hongseob was a wreck, and Daeil was ushered over and sat crosslegged in front of the boy that was refusing to let go of the thin, strong blond. "Seobbie, you have to take some medicin, and tomorrow, you're getting a day off. This, is only working for now." The dark brown haired boy sobbed, as the other's watched intensely to te scene unfolding in front of them, Daeil looked at them. "You can start, Hongseob is refusing to let go and Jinhong can't leave him in this state. I know he can't, and I'll help them both." They nodded, trusting his words and they practiced, dancing; glancing at the sick, wrecked boy on strong, secure arms. After forcing the medicin down his vocalist throat. he coughed loudly and cold sweat covering his body without any effort. Daeil ran a hand through his hair, and stayed to keep an eye on them, as they both fell asleep. Hongseob against Hong's chest, and Jinhong against the corner of the mirror. 

 

But it didn't last long, cause one hour before practice ended, their maknae broke down; feeling worse than before. Jinhong tried to rock him side to side, sitting on the floor. Daeil noticed, and Cory stopped the music; everyone almost collapsing to the floor, or leaning against the mirror, sweating as he walked over to the crying boy. "Maknae, you can't do this. Not anymore. You need to go and rest, and you can take Jinhonggie with you, cause he can practice with us tomorrow, or some other time. But, you need to go home. And Daeil hyung, will take you home," he sobbed as he clung to his forearm and sqeezed with his fingers around it. Cory sighed, feeling sorry for his group member, both the one sick and the one who was clung to. Daeil helped the two stand, Cory supporting the sick one as the sleepy and just awoken Jinhong up on his feet. Jinhong yawned, and blinked twice to get his to wake somewhat up. Hongseob shook in his arms, reaching crying for the boy as he walked to the bathroom. "Baby, I'm just going to the bathroom; I'll be right back, until then, Daeil hyung will-" another broken, sick sob ripped from his throat, shaking and trying to pry off the blanket as Daeil wrapped it around him. "Just go, Honggie, I got him." The younger nodded, and left to fix his unirate problem, and Hongseob wheezed as Daeil kept the blanket around his body. "You have to have it on while I get you out to the car, Seobbie. Sorry." He lifted the younger, and knew he would regret it the next day, as he positioned the boy on his hip. He wasn't heavy, but still - he got heavy after a while. Jinhong came out, as the two had reached the car. He walked in to get his jacket, and he jumped a little as he got a pat on his back and shoulder. "You deserve some rest, Jinhong-ah." Kisu told him, the unspoken praise of 'well done, and thank you for being so caring' being in by him, and he smiled tiredly to his hyung. "I know, but he comes first in that state." The older nodded, and the younger's phone vibrated in his pocket. He fished it out, jacket on his arm as he scanned the text from Daeil. 

 

Hongseob is asking for you... Are you gonne be here soon?

 

He answered, by typing a quick reply to him, before putting his jacket on after putting it into his pocket again and heading out of the door, leaving the boys to practice on their new song BINGO that they were preparing the dance for still. He walked out, and pushed the door open, he walked out to the car and waiting Daeil who was holding the boy who was on the verge of crying again. "I had to get my jack on, and I also got a praise and a 'scolding' of Kisu umma. He told me to get some rest." Daeil smiled to him, "You do, Honggie. And this boy here," He tilted his head towards Hongseob, who leaned into the second youngest embrace straight away when he sat down beside him, Daeil getting out and closing the door, walking behind the steering wheel and buckled up himself, and drove towards their dorm, glancing every once in a while at the couple in the backseat, a coughing and whining fever hit maknae and their second oldest trying his best to stay awake, the other clinging to him. Poor Hongseob... he thought to himself, and turned the light to turn right, stopping and waiting for the red light to turn green. He turned right, to their street of where their dorm was, and turned left, and parked into their parking lot when they were there. Jinhong unbuckled the younger (and himself, of course) and quickly, in the ray of light, got the younger into his bed after undressing him and leaving him in only his boxers and taking a white, thin blanket and stuffed around the tired, sweating lad. He walked downstairs, as he went to make some tea and rameyon for the younger. Daeil hugged him from behind, stopping him by gripping his wrists. "Stop. Go and rest, I got it." Jinhong looked at him with a refusing look, Daeil rolled his eyes caringly, and turned him around, leading him a little away so his long legs wouldn't hit anything; he threw him over his shoulder. The younger squealed, and clung to his hoodie. "Hyunggg!" Daeil smiled sweetly at his whine, and sulking as he walked to the living room, and threw his fragile figure onto the sofa. "Rest. I'm ordering you, commanding you to rest. I'll get everything ready for the sick lad." Despite the want to rebel, he knew better as Daeil went to do as he talked about, to do as he was doing. He layed there, and sat up, to reach for the remote and he the tv, and some child program started to roll across the screen. He was too lazy to change the channel, and just watched that as he rested his head against the sofa. as he soon heard footsteps nearing the living room. 

 

Daeil entered, two sandwiches in hand and smiled to the boy whom litterally grasped out for the food. "Food... Food!" Daeil laughed as he snatched the neat sandwich and taking a bite, he looked at the older who sat down beside him. "Thafnfk youfff, hyunggff." Daeil smiled, grinned and laughed again, ruffling his hair. "No problem, baby. But be careful there, and no talking with the food in your mouth." He nodded, chewing away like no tomorrow was existing and like someone, some monster was going to take his food away from him. Daeil smiled at the sight, and let the boy cuddle into him after eating, and he fell asleep, exhausted from caring for the youngest all day. 

 

They were close, no doubt about it. 

--------------

Authors note: So, @sienL1 requested this, before requests have been opened. I promised her, that this would the first request I'd publish when I open requests. And I hope you like it, sweetie!

 

To you others, requests 'rules' (not really rules, but anyway) will be simple to follow (I hope so). You just have to fill this formula:

 

Group:

Ship (if you have a ship, or want me to decide - that's up to you): 

Plot: 

 

Out of all the three things, plot is most important. Or else, you can PM me to find a plot. You see, I have autism and need something to work after and that means I need a plot to have to follow, so your imagination will be furfilled, so I don't write something you don't like! 

I can write alomst anything: /, fluff, angst, age play, kinks 

 

But, but there is three things I don't read nor write:

Violence (if it's a kink, painplay or something I can, but only if that's it)

Humiliation (if it's a kink, I can; but otherwise, I don't read nor write it)

 

It's important to remember that, because I will not accept any requests with , violence and/or humiliation in it (as I said just a moment ago, if it's a kink/play then I can!)

 

Hope that this is to understand, fellow readers. Thank you for reading this, and hope you like your request @sienL1! :)