Them.

Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If ‘I love you’ could be the sole reason for Chanyeol to be happy, she would stay because he tried so hard to make this real.

“Park Chanyeol! Do you even hear yourself?!” Suho ruffled his hair in frustration. He put his head down, afraid of his leader’s rage. He nodded and only added another guilt on Suho’s shoulder. “You do realize this is an important discussion we are having here?” Another nod.

He couldn’t deny how he could see Chanyeol’s eyes sparked every time he saw her. It was bright and almost difficult to be vanished. But, he couldn’t put aside the consequences the younger one had to face.

They were idols. Everyone’s expected them to be idols, forever.

“I’m not quitting if that you’re worried about.”

“No?” Now, Suho was confused. Chanyeol sighed heavily, “That’s why you have to hear until the end.” Yes, one of the leader’s bad habit. He always cut everyone’s words before they could finish. He shyly rubbed his nape, “Yes, please continue.”

“I’m just asking if you could have a decent discuss with the company for me to marry the love of my life.”

“Don’t be cheesy, please. Yes, I could handle that.”

“Thank you.” He hugged his brother tightly. “I’m so proud of you.”

Ever since the news broke to the company, the highest position seemed to have fun by making Chanyeol’s life a living hell. His eyebags were visible enough even with the makeup on. They were trying to make him think love was some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter