Trust

Love

"Kookie dear do you want to talk about it?" asked Jin cautiously.

 

Jin was not willing to further anger the maknae who was currently staring daggers into Jimin. Who by the way was sitting with his arm casually slung around TaeHyung's waist as they sat talking.  The other members tend to give JungKook lots of space when they see that look on his face.  They all prepare themselves because the next few days will be literally hell on earth if TaeHyung and Jimin don't move apart.  Actually the two in question right now were very aware of the predicament unfolding behind their backs, they just acted like they didn't know.

 

"Tae how long do you want to sit here I can feel Kookie plotting my death in several thousand ways." said Jimin with a slight shiver.

 

"Don't worry Jiminie he won't hurt you Suga hyung is here." replied TaeHyung.

 

"Um.... speaking of Suga hyung ...(head bow)...Tae do you think you can end this sooner rather than later...." glancing over to the corner where Suga lounged on the sofa seemingly asleep but Jimin knew better.

 

"Tae did you even find out if he was truly ignoring you or just didn't notice last night?" asked Jimin.

 

"Well.....ummm....not really...but he could have spoken to me." countered TaeHyung.

 

"When exactly Tae? ... you have been ignoring him since last night and now you have him over there planing my death because of this little scenario." said Jimin in a little huff.

 

Meanwhile.....

 

JungKook excused himself from the table and went to his room, even though he was upset he still had to study there was no way that he was not graduating this year.  He knew that he trusted TaeHyung and is was enough ....he just had to learn to control his temper.  JungKook tries to concentrate on his notes but after about half an hour of just reading the same paragraph over and over he decides to have a talk with TaeHyung.  

 

Walking to the door as he is about to open it in comes TaeHyung....

 

"Oh ..I was..." they both start.

 

"You go ... no you go..." they both say again.  Then JungKook motioning with his hand for TaeHyung to go first.

 

"I wanted to talk to you but if your busy I can come back later." TaeHyung says looking nervous. 

 

"Um ok what do you want to talk about hyung?" asks JungKook with a knot in his chest.

 

Both walk over to the bed and sit facing each other.  JungKook sighs and looks down at his hands while TaeHyung is staring at the younger trying to decide how to start this conversation.  Reaching out to touch the younger's hands to get his attention Tae starts...

 

"Gug-ah is there something going on that I need to know about?" asks TaeHyung.

 

"Huh... no hyung why would you ask that?" replies JungKook.

 

"Well last night you ignored me the hole night....(sigh)..."

"Then today you didn't even say anything when me and Jimin were sitting together."

"I mean is there something wrong?....Did I do something?" asked TaeHyung.

 

"No hyung you didn't do anything and nothing is wrong." replied JungKook.

 

"So why the silent treatment Gug-ah?" whith slight pout {adorable TaeTae adorable}

 

"It's nothing hyung...I'm just trying to not be so jealous all the time hyung."

"I know that you think that its childish for me to be jealous all the time and of little things so I'm trying to be better."

"Besided if I am going to be a responsible adult then I have to control my feelings better."  said JungKook.

 

"Jeon JungKook if you control your feelings anymore we are going to have to have you tested to see if you are human or not."

"Do you know that the only time you really show any emotion is when it me the rest of the time its like your on autopilot."

"Look I appreciate what it is that your trying to do but you need to loosen up a bit more not resrtict yourself."

"Besides I kind of like you being Jelly....SMILE...skoots closer...Gug-ah" TaeHyung says.

 

JungShook look on his face as he processes everything that TaeHyung has said to him. Pulling TaeHyung into a tight hug he says...

 

"Hyung I thought I was better at showing emotion..."

 

"You are getting better but you still don't really show that side to the others." TaeHyung responds.

 

"Oh......But when I am happy I am happy  hyung this is how I am hyung"

"I don't know what to do....what should I do hyung?" JungKook asks.

 

"Just be yourself Gug-ah... no one is asking you to change who you are ..."

"...but if you could open up a little more with the hyungs..."

"...shrug...they would be able to read you better..." says TaeHyung.

 

A knock sounds on the door.

 

"Come in." they both say in unison the dooropens and its Jimin.

 

"Hey um JungKook-ah you want to go to the H-Mart Jin hyung wants some things so he can make dinner." Jimin asks.

 

"Sure let me get my jacket." replies JungKook. As he gets up and goes to get ready for the trip to the store.

 

TaeHyung and Jimin exchange looks and Jimin smiles.  It looks like everything has been settles so the others wont have to be soo much on edge.  JungKook and Jimin make their way to the door and JungKook spots Hobi hyung and asks him if he need anything from the store.  Hobi replies no but he would like to join them for the walk if they didn't mind JungKook smiles and nods.  Soon the trio set off for the store JungKook tries to be more open to them and  it makes for a fun and enjoyable trip to the store.  Hobi and Jimin are happy with the change in their maknae.  They aren't sure what brought the change but it is a noce change and they hope that it is a change that is here to stay.  Jimin suspects that is may have something to do with the talk that TaeHyung and JungKook had earlier but he keep that bit of info to himself and Suga hyung of course.

 

Exams are finished and all is well grduation is set and JungKook has been good on his word and has continued to be more open and trusting with his hyungs and they all are happy with their maknaes change for the better.  He still has his moments when he looks as if he is going to kill them all in their sleep but they know that it is usually because of something that TaeHyung has done.  He is even more friendly with the fans, he has always spoken well to the fans but now he is more interactive with them and this makes everyone happy.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N  !!!!!CONGRATULATIONS JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!

yeessss our maknae has graduated.

Sorry for the late update guys I've been soo busy

now I don't know how I'm even gonna find time to get everything done.

This chapter feels like a drabble I will do better on the next update guys promise.

Until then take care and bundle up in the cold and stay healthy.