Fear

Love

​Everyone sat at the table eating and talking about nothing and everything all at once this was one of the times when they all went out to eat and it had nothing to do with their busy schedule.  JungKook sat inbetween JHope and Suga while TaeHying sat across from him between  Jin and Jimin while Namjoon sat next to Jin.  It had been decided that the boys would sit randomly and not pair up while out in public until they were confident enough to widthstand any backlash from the netizens or fans. 

For JungKook this was a living breathing fear he knew that he loved TaeHyung very much but if it would cause TaeHyung any pain or hurt then he was going to avoid it or be super cautious.  Unfortunately to onlookers it looked like JungKook was ignoring or being mean to TaeHyung which he totally was not.  Whenever he thought no one was looking he would sneek quick glances at TaeHyung many of those times he'd zone out just staring at him.

 

​"Why are you being like that to Tae?" asked Jimin when they went to the washroom.

 

​"Being like what?"JungKook replied.

 

​"Why are you avoiding him when I know that you want to be next to him.  Its so obviious in the way you look at him." Jimin stated.

 

​"I don't want him to get hurt because of me hyung... He has so much going on right now and he could lose it all." said JungKook with a suspiciously bright sheen in his eyes.

 

​Jimin knew that as much as JungKook always seemed like he was tough and brave to the outside world...he was actually a softee especially when it came to TaeHyung. 

 

"Do you think that TaeHyung would want you to do that for him?  You shoud talk to Tae about this.... I know he is hurt by the way you snubbed him earlier when he was trying to get your attention." Jimin said with a sigh patting JungKook on the shoulder.

 

​After a few minutes to gather his thoughts JungKook went back to the table to finish dinner.  The rest of the night went by painfully slow for JungKook who tried to reassure TaeHyung with gestures and calling upon him several times that everything was ok.  JungKook wanted to be alone with TaeHyung so he could tell him what was bothering him.

 

TaeHyung on the other hand had been a little curious by JungKook's behavior at the beginning of dinner.  However by the time JungKook had went to the bathroom with Jimin and came back, TaeHyung was pissed.   To TaeHyung it seemed like an extremely long time for a simple bathroom trip.  Not to mention JungKook's behavior had changes not he was acting like he was guilty of something.  Everytime he looked at Jimin---Jimin was staring at JungKook with a weird look on his face.  TaeHyung could not shake the feeling that something had happened between the two.

 

​"Hyung!... Are you..."  JungKook started to ask TaeHyung who had walked past him into the dorm without a second glance.

 

​JungKook turned the door knob but the door was locked.  He knocked.... tap tap tap --- pause listen--- tap tap tap.

 

​"Hyung can you open the door I need to tal..."JungKook started.

 

​"What do you want?  I don't want to talk to you!!! Go talk to Jimin." TaeHyung said when he snatched the door open to face JungKook with slightly red nose and eyes that were starting to swell.

 

​"Hyung wh..." SLLAAAMMMM

 

​TaeHyung had slammed the door in JungKook's face.  Causing him to panic running to look for Jimin who was in Yoongi's room.

 

​"Jimin hyung what happened to Tae?" he asked blinking back tears.

 

​"I went to talk to him and he closed the door on me telling me to come talk to you." tears leaking down his face.

 

​"Told you so." deadpanned Yoongi in a matter-of-fact voice to Jimin who was not trying to comfort the maknae.

 

​Back in his room TaeHyung sat with his back on the door his head bent to he arms resting on his knees  quietly sobbing. He felt like his world had come to a crashing hault.  On the way home he had been going through the events of dinner over and over in his mind and at first he was ok with it.  But the more that he thought about it the worse and worse it all appeared to him and by the time that they reached home TaeHyug had drawn the worst possible answer.

 

​"JungKook doesn't love me and he loves Jimin.....But Jimin is with Yoongi hyung....So is Jimin cheating on Yoongi hyung" cried TaeHyung to himself.

 

​Jin and Namjoon had sat through dinner silently watching the drama unfold.  Noting to eb and flo and all the subtle changes as the evening progressed.  Ultimately it was no surprise to them when JHope walked into the room relating to the the status of the current events that were currently unfloding in the dorm.  Jin had been elected to be the one to talk to TaeHyung because he could get through to the younger in times like these where as Namjoon only caused him to widthdraw into himself more.  JungKook was the more managable of the two and he understood Namjoon's straightforward way of speaking.

 

​"TaeHyung sweetie open the door for me please.." coaxed Jin, knowing that he would do as asked.

 

​The door slowly opened to reveal a puffy, red tear streaked faced TaeHyung.

 

​"H--hy--HYUNGGGG...." cried TaeHyung going into Jin's arms.

 

​"He doesn't love me anymore..... Jimin is cheating on Yoongi  hyung.... " hiccup

 

"They want to be together.... and I'm gonna step aside..." sobbing

 

"I can't win against Jimin.... they will be happy....." tears

 

"My heart hurts hyung....can you die from this pain hyung?" hiccups and sad sigh

 

​TaeHyung falls asleep in Jin's arms while Jins gently rubs his back and rocks him allowing him to let it all out before saying anything.  As TaeHyung naps in his arms Jin gathers his thoughts so that he can explain what really is goin on in a way that the younger will accept.

 

​Meanwhile down the hall in Yoongi's room...

 

​Namjoon walked into the room where JungKook was standing motionless staring at Yoongi.

 

​"Can you two give us a few minutes please?" asked Namjoon.

 

​"Yes Yoon I know that this is your rooom but can you please..." Namjoon said again.  Yoongi got up grabbing his pillow and left muttering something about

 

​"Babies in love..." his voice trailing away as he walked away.

 

​"JungKook-ah can you sit and listen to me for a moment?"

 

"I want to say something and you have to pay attention to what I"m saying ok?" said Namjoon.  JungKook nodded in responce.

 

​"You are afraid of hurting TaeHyung right?...(JK nods) You were trying to protect him at dinner tonight yes?...( another nod)

 

​"Jimin told you that you were acting weird when you two went to the bathroom didn't he?"  ( slow nod as eyes widen)

 

​"No I'm not psychic...Back on topic... you tried to fix everything when you came back to dinner yes?" said Namjoon.

 

​"TaeHyung got upset right?  So are you with me so far?"

 

​"But hyung I think he hates me now..." said JungKook starting to tear up again.

 

​"Taetae does not hate you ... he is jealous because you were ingoring him at the start of the night then after you went to the bathroom with Jimin  you changed and acted even weirder than before." Namjoon waited for JungKook to catch up.

 

​Eyes widening and shook experssion {JungShook} .....

 

​"But hyung I don't like Jimin hyung the same  I love Taetae hyung."JungKook stated.

 

​"Yes but dose Tae know that? He only knows that you have been weird with him all night and  you kinda clung to Jimin every word and ignored him." said Namjoon.

 

​"I have to talk to him but he doesn't want to talk to me hyung I tried and he shut the door in my face." JungKook said dejectedly.

 

​"Don't worry it will be ok just gather your thoughts and lets go talk to Tae together alright." said Namjoon ushering JungKook to the door.

 

​"Ok hyung" JungKook replied.

 

​Back in TaeHyung's room the same kind of talk was being had....

 

​"I wanted to slap his ears like a storm chop chop chop {eehhhh  Cypher3 anyone} ​hyung." said TaeHyung.

 

​"Yes but you do understand that JK was only trying to protect you....Right." asked Jin.

 

​"We are to protect each other hyung that is what husbands do he cannot do it alone we are to do it together hyung." stated Taehyung with a determined look on his face making Jin smile.

 

​"This kid!...Please protect him " Jin thought to himself.

 

​"Teamwork makes the dream work!!! {ARMY} All for one and one for all!" TaeHyung said to no one in particular.

 

​Springing to his feet TaeHyung heads to the door the same time that JungKook and Namjoon enter...

 

​"Hyung..."

 

​"Kookie..."

 

​They both say at the same time then getting shy both look at the floor then back at each other and run into each other's arms to embrace.  They both feel drained and exhausted but happy at the same time.  As they pull back to look at each other...

 

​"Hyung you know that... I Love You! more than anyone or anything in the world right" JungKook asked.

 

​Blushing and looking over to Jin who nodded at him TaeHyung says...

 

​"Now I do..... I thought that maybe you were done with me and loved Jimin now." looking away

 

"But Jin hyung explained it to me.  I'm sorry about the door and what I said earlier" TaeHyung continued.

 

​"Its ok hyung I should have spoken to you first instead of trying to do it myself." JungKook said pulling TaeHyung closer

 

"I thought that I could protect you on my own..."

 

"I didn't realize that you would feel hurt by my actions." sniffing Taehyung's strawberry scented hair

 

"And I wold have been jealous of Jimin hyung too if you ignored me and only spoke to him too." said JungKook.

 

​Namjoon and Jin leave the room giving the two youngest a chance to apologize for and heal the hurt and misunderstandings that had occurred that evening.

 

​Later that night when making sure that everyone were tucked in for the night  Jin spotted the two youngest were found cuddled together on JungKook's bed fast asleep. TaeHyung twisted slightly...

 

​"I Love You Hyung!" said Jungkook in his sleep.

 

​"I Love You Too Kook-ah" replied TaeHyung also asleep.

 

​"These two.... even in their sleep" thought Jin with a slight shake of his head closing the door.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

​A/N  Here is another update for you guys.

I just can't seem to heve them go to bed angry at each other.

​Maybe it is too much Disney growing up.

​comments are appreciated.