Mini Vacation

Love

"Tae...have you seen my brown tims (timberlands) anywhere?" asked JungKook.

 

"I think you left them in the laundry room." replies TaeHyung. 

 

They are packing for a three day trip to the beach.  TaeHyung's cousin JanDi's parents have a beach house and invited everyone to visit her parents went to Norway for a second honeymoon.  Since they have a few days break everyone agreeded that it would be fun.  Food, games, snacks and more have been prepared for a fun mini vacation to the beach. It's been a while since they actually had a vacation 'vacation' which was just for relaxing and having fun with no schedules.

 

"Hyung I'm telling you Suga hyung will have fun on this trip and he won't just sleep." said Jimin to JHope who was looking at him with an apprehensive gaze.

 

"I will believe that when I see it Jiminie." replied JHope as he pulled his overnight bag into the hallway.

 

"Let's get a move on guys we don't want to be stuck in traffic any longer than we have to be." called Jin as he was the designated driver.

 

"I can't find my shoes..." whailed JungKook.

 

"JungKook-ah you have lots of shoes just grab a pair and let's go."  stated Namjoon  as he tripped over JHope's bag in the hallway causing Jin to look up to the heaven's and sliently pray that Namjoon survived the weekend unharmed.

 

Two hours later they are all piled into the van and they are on their way to the beach.  JungKook and TaeHyung in the back on one side  with Jimin and Yoongi on the other side and JHope had the middle seat all to himself.  He offered Yoongi the seat since he obviously wanted to sleep but the elder refused because he (lowkey) didn't want Jimin and JHope to close to each other.  Yoongi thought that the two were just a bit too touchy ( let's be honest here he was jealous ).

 

"We're here..." said Jin after the three hour drive.

 

"Let's unpack and head in." said Namjoon.

 

"Eeeeeeeeee......you came ...you actually came " Squeeled JanDi as she ran up to TaeHyung hugging him.

 

"I thought you weree going to stand me up again like the last time."  she deadpanned  earning a smirk from Yoongi.

 

Everyone headed indoors their rooms were asigned and everything was put away once.  They had two hours to get themselves sorted and refreshed before they had to meet back in the common room to decide what they were going to do that evening.  JanDi had chided TaeHyung for letting them bring so much food because she had gone grocery shopping and bought plenty of food for the weekend.  Jimin could not help but notice that everytime that JHope was in the room or near JanDi she would blush and become quiet.  He mentioned this to Namjoon and Jin who seemed to both agree.

 

"It  would be nice if JanDi and JHope got together they would make a sweet couple." said Jin his mind already thining of wasy to get the two together.  But first he had to find out if Hobi was even interested in JanDi.

 

Meanwhile in another part of the house......

 

"JungKook-aaaahhhh"  TaeHyung said breathlessly as he broke away from JungKook.

 

"What?" JungKook replied just as breathless.

 

"We should go for a walk on the beach." sugessted TaeHyung putting a little space between them before things got out of control.

 

Understanding TaeHyung's situation and the need for fresh air to cool his stte he agreed.  They soon found themselves walking along the shoreline TaeHyung looking for shells.  JungKook watching him and walking a few paces behind the elder with a serene smile on his face.  Looking at him he truly looked like a little bunny ( a happy bunny with the body of an Atlantian God).  Time flew and soon it was time to gather in the common room to plan out their weekend.  The two youngest walked into the room hand in hand looking so at peace and calm that everyone were speechless.  They had never seen the two look so at ease and relaxed not even when they were in their own little bubble.  It was the difference between day and night and they had only been there for a few hours.

 

"Waaaa You two look so beautiful like a married couple." said JHope in amasement.

 

"You two are visually well matched.  I could be watching a infomercial right now." commented Yoongi from his prone position on the  sofa.

 

"Hyung for once I totally agree with you." said Jimin.

 

JanDi, Jin and Namjoon standing there with smiles on their faces... all the attention making the two to become shy and embarrrased.  To be honest they were dressed practically in couple clothes, they both wore the same off-white t-shirts but TaeHyung had on linen slacks and JungKook opted for cargos but in the same color.  They hadn't planned it or anything it just happened like it did sometimes with them.  As the evening progressed TaeHyung started to notice a subtle tension between Hobi and JanDi he mentioned it to JungKook who asked him if he would be upset if Hobi hyung and JanDi were to date.  TaeHyung admitted that he had thought that they would have tried dating before but neither one ever mentioned anything about the other so he left the thought alone.

 

"Well that's it for me." said JHope who was feeling a bit on edge and decided that turning in for a good night sleep might help. 

 

"What??? It's barely past nine are you feeling ok hyung?" asked Jimin.

 

"Of course Jiminie" Hobi said with a smile.

 "I'm just a little tired and its been a while since I've been able to get a full night's sleep"he said faking a yawn.

"so I'm gonna take advantage of it.  Good Night everybody." he said glancing at JanDi as he made his way to the stairs.

 

"Night Hobi." everyone replied.

 

Not long after everyone else deciede that they should get a good night's rest and be prepared for the next days activities.  As usual Jin walked around and made sure that the house was secured and everyone were tucked in.  Stopping by Hobi's room and looking in on him he looked so small and lonley on the bed by himself that Jin couldn't help himself from hoping that Hobi found someone to call his own.  With a small sigh he closed the door and went to his room and turned in for the night.

 

TaeHyung awoke early and went to take a walk on the beach, he didn't know that JungKook had followed and was trailing behind him giving him his space but staying just close enough that if he needed him he would be there.  At one point the elder stopped walking and stood on the edge of the water watching the sunrise lost in his thoughts.  The sunrise was beautiful and the younger wanted to share the moment with the elder so he walked up to him and wrapped his arms around his waist resting his chin on the elder's shoulder.  TaeHyung sighed and leaned into the warm body of his lover/ soulmate at peace with the world.

 

"I Love you"....

 

"Da Too... Saranghae Hyung" JungKook replied as TaeHyung snuggled deeper into his arms.

 

But to JungKook, TaeHyung was snuggling into more than just his arms he was entertwining his soul and spirit with his and JungKook really didn't know when it had gotten to this point. Quite frankly he didn't really care because TaeHyung meant more to him than life itself.  As long as TaeHyung was with him he was happy and all was well in his world.  He knew that TaeHyung loved him and that was enough.  JungKook hugged TaeHyung close and kissed his neck as the stood there watching the sun rise.

 

TaeHyung had been lost in thought when realised that JungKook had been following him.  Smiling to himself because JungKook had decided to watch him from a distance letting him have his space and time to himself.  TaeHyung decided to stop and let him catch up so he stood on the edge of the water and looked out at the rising sun and wait for his soulmate.  When he felt JungKook's arms close around his waist he felt like his world was complete and he was home.  TaeHyung knew that where ever the younger was that was home.  He sighed  leaning into the comforting arms of JungKook as they watched the sunrise together. 

 

This is how their morning started... with the two soulmates embracing watching the sunrise once again in their own little bubble oblivious to the outside world.   As they sat there on the beach talking about their fears, hopes and dreams as well as  their plans for the future.  They had the same dreams and fears and as they sat there in the morning sunshine they understood what it meant to be soulmates and best friends.  They walked back to the villa hand in hand ever more confident and secure in their feelings for each other and the future.  The others were already up and getting ready to start the days activities when they walked into the house.

 

"So what's up first guys?" they both ask in unison.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N   Sorry about the late update but its been a little hectic.

 It's clod out there guys so bundle up and stay safe.