HOBI Hyung

Love

 

​"OH MY GAWD!!!  MY EYES MY INNOCENT EYES!" screamed Hobi falling to the floor covering his eyes.

 

​"What's the matter hyung are you hurt." asked TaeHyung and JungKook in unison as they came running at the sound of his scream.

 

​"Is everything ok out here?" asked Jin.

 

"What did they do now?" asked Namjoon in a very matter of fact voice.

 

"Hyung is it possible to unsee something?" asked Hobi looking distressed.

 

​"I'm sorry hyung I thought I had locked the door..." apologized Jimin as he was struggling to tie his bathrobe.  The bright red tint of his cheeks showing his embarrassment.

 

​"Eh..(shrug... eye roll) you should have knocked first didn't you hear the shower running?" Yoongi asked also tying his bathrobe but with no sign of embarrassment in sight.

 

​At that Jin and Namjoon understood what had just happened but JungKook and TaeHyung were still baffeled as to what had caused Hobi hyung to be in such a condition.  This alerting Jin to the fact that even thought the two liked each other and probably had experimented with kissing they hadn't gone much further.  This made the eldest happy because even though he supported his two dongsaengs dating he didn't want them moving too fast.  Misunderstandings and hurt feelings happened that way.

 

"Don't you have your own bathroom? Why would you two do that in Hoseok's bathroom anyway?" asked Namjoon.

 

"Do what hyung what did they do hyung?" asked TaeHyung looking confused.

 

​"Yeah what did you do did you break something hyung? Did you break something hyung?  We can help fix it...Rright Tae!" said JungKook trying to help make things better. TaeHyung nodding his agreement  to JungKooks offer of help.

 

​Yoongi snickered "And exactly how would you be able to help?" he asid as he turned to walk away.

 

​"Apologize to Hobi for what you did and don't be nasty to Kookie and Tae they are trying to be helpful."  said Jin in a most severe voice the one that let everyone know that he would loose it in short order and ......let's just say hell hath no fury like an angry Jin.

 

​"We're sorry Hobi hyung we thought you were going to be at practise all evening.  I will clean everything and you will never know hyung I promise." said Jimin looking miserable and apologetic.

 

​"Man you need to..." Yoongi's coment died on his lips when Namjoon caught his eye directing his gaze to Jin who's face had turned a weird shade of purple.  Yoongi swore if he squinted just the right way he could see smoke coming from the eldre's ears.

 

​"I'm sorry Hobi-ah.  I didn't mean to disrespect you or shock you.  Jimin is right we will make it like new." Yoongi said lightly toughing Hobi's shoulder to get his attention.

 

" JungKook-ah its ok me and Jimin will fix it ourselves ok I didn't mean to snap at you." apologized Yoongi.

 

​"Hyung ....what did you mean when you asked  to unsee something........" TaeHyung started to ask Hobi but was lead from the hallway by Namjoon who promised to let him sing {Cypher 3} all he wanted if he went with him.  JungKook followed them leaving Hobi and Jin in the hallway as Jimin and Yoongi set about cleaning Hobi's bathroom.  Jin slide to the floor next to Hobi and patted his shoulder trying to convey his sympathy to the younger at his distress.

 

​"You know how about we go make dinner and you can pick the dessert." suggested Jin trying to distract Hobi from his thoughts.

 

​"Really hyung? I get to choose any dessert that I want?" asked a smilling Hoseok looking a little more like his usual ray of sunshine self.

 

​"Sure Hobi anything you like and the others can't complain not even a little bit." answered Jin with a smile knowing that his plan to distract Hobi was going to work he just had to make sure that nothing else happen.

 

​That evening even Yoongi couldn't somplain when Jin announced that they would be making ice cream for dessert. The chaos that ensued was nothing less that a tsumani laughter pranks and fun was had by all.  Hobi forgot all about the events that had unfolded that afternoon when he had walked into his bathroom finding Jimin and Yoongi in a very compromising position {insert own imagination here. I write fluff only my sweet TaeTaeKookies}. 

 

​Hobi is sitting in the living room watching Tae and Kookie play video games and decides he needs to get some fresh air and exercise.  Grabbing his coat and heading for the door he pauses when he hears JungKook ask ...

 

​"Where are you going Hobi hyung and can we come?" including TaeHyung automatically  setting his control aside and standing to go with his hyung. 

 

​Every since the incident almost two weeks ago JungKook has been keeping a close eye on his sunshine hyung.  He would denty it if anyone ever asked but he really cared for Hobi hyung and he was worried him. He had never seen Hobi hyung so shaken and pale before, he just needed to make sure that whatever it was that happened to Hobi hyung never happened again.  Hobi smiled and was still fun but he was different too and JungKook didn't know how to explain it to Jin hyung or Namjoon hyung when he tried to tell them that Hobi hyung had changed.

 

​"Oh I'm gonna go get some fresh air maybe practice a little I'm not sure its early in the day still. " Hobi replied.

 

​"You sure you  two don't want to  stay and finish play your game?" Hobi asked the pair.

 

​TaeHyung also shared JungKook's worry about their hyung. So the trio set out for an afternoon walk and ended up getting pizza and ice cream Hobi's favorite.  It was shaping up to be a great evening since they hadn't really hung out with Hobi hyung in a while they were always in a group or off on their own so it was nice spending time with Hobi.  They ended up at the studio watching Hobi practice his solo dance and some of his own choreography.

 

​"Woow Hobi hyung your amazing...you look like your ....not you but you .... no different you'" JungKook struggling to find the right words to describe how blown away by Hobi's moves.

 

​"Wooaahhhh" is all TaeHyung can manage to say.

 

​Hobi always feels best when he is dancing, it somehow seems like everything is going to be ok and he can think clearly doing the complicated moves.  If he is having a hard time he can always sort through his thoughts while he is dancing.  This is how Hobi had dealt with the thing tha shall not be mentioned two weeks ago. Hobi knew that the two maknae worried about him and he didn't want them to worry he knew that what he had seen was a part of being in a relationship.  He is twenty-two after all it just shocked him to walk in on it happening infront of him. 

 

​"Its nothing guys just a little something I've been working on lately.  Think I might teach it to Jimin and we can dance together.  What do....."

 

​"Oh man holy !!!!.... Hyung ...hyung..Hobi hyung are you for real?" JungKook asked jumping to his feet

 

"Hyung the two of you dancing together would be amazing hyung it would be epic. {Boy meets Evil/Lie ...cough MAMA music awards 2016} It would be totally out of this world hyung..." both said together which made Hobi look at them like they shared the same brain or sprouted "WINGS". {see what I did there hehehe}

​"Time to head home guys" He said as he listened to his maknaes prattle on.

​Yes everything was going to be "Right as rain"  yet why do they say that you can't really do much of anything when its raining ... Hobi pondered the question as the walked the few blocks to their dorm.  The two youngers running to Jimin to tell them of the idea Hobi hyung had for them to dance together as soon as the entered the door.

 

​"Are we cool?" asked Yoongi who was in the kitchen getting a bottle of water when they had returned.

 

​Since Hobi was slightly ,kinda sorta avoiding the hyung as much as possible until he knew what he wanted to say to him. It took him by surprise when he heard said hyung's voice giving him a start. Jimin on the other hand had worn him down the first week and he had felt bad.  Having Jimin worry and think  that what him and Yoongi hyung were doing was wrong had made Hobi sad. It was like at every turn Jimin was there apologizing and saying that he was going to make things right again.  Hobi never wanted anyone to feel ashamed for being who they were ever and especially not Jimin who was the most caring person he knew.  After spending the afternoon and evening with the dangsaengs who were in love with each other and watching them interact as a couple and thinking through everything he was ready to talk  to Yoongi hyung  so he said...

 

​"Sure we are hyung... I was just surpirsed that day that's all.  I wasn't expecting to see something like that. A little warning would be nice though hyung...."

 

​"You have your own bathroom though hyung why were you using mine?" Hobi asked.

 

​"I like your tub." replied a blushing Yoongi after a moment.

 

​"I see....(not really something else to think about) but hyung.... if you and Jimin-ah are going to use my bathroom...."

 

Hobi paused gathering his thoughts...

 

"Please give me some notice or a sign ....put a sock on the door or something hyung. My innocent eyes can't take another assault like that."  Hobi said with a big bright sunshine smile on his face.  Yoongi knew that Hobi was going to be alright.

​Yoongi had been worried about the dongsaeng  after what had happened but it just wasn't "swegg" to show worry so he had kept a close watch on him.  Hobi did genuinely seem better that he did the last few weeks he was on the verge of going to Jin for advice when he realized that his two youngest maknae were also keeping a close watch on his dongsaeng.  They did their best to entertain him and keep him smiling aven though at first the smiles were fake they slowly became genuine again.  Just like the one he was recieving right now.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​A/N  Ok guy so I know this was not much of a TaeKook update...I am still on my high from watching JHope this morning at the High Seoul Music Awards ..... more of a JHope tribute

​His performance still leaves my speechless and in tears {Bias wrecker Hobi}

​So bare with me on this one

​I promise to better next update guys