In The Begining

Love

TaeHyung POV

"Hyung!!! Let's stay together forever. As long as we are together I'm happy hyung." said JungKook with his adorable bunny smile and a seriousness that held a hint of something that TaeHyung couldn't quite figure out.  It was that hint of something that had TaeHyung feeling warm and fluffly inside but at the same time uneasy.  What is going through Kookie's mind? What is that look? Why am  I reading so much into this? Get it together Kim TaeHyung.  TaeHyung sat thinking to himself on the sofa in the common room in their dorm.

Lost in thought TaeHyung also thinks back on thier lives together, about when they first met and how JungKook was so shy and young back then. TaeHyung was like JungKook's big brother and protector they had their own world of TaeKook that the other members sometimes didn't understand. Life was different and sometimes hard but they didn't care as long as they were together.  That is their family (BTS) motto "As long as we are together we are happy and nothing else matters."  It was something that the youngest two took to heart.

At some point as they had gotten older TaeHyung didn't exactly know when but his feelings for the younger started to change.  He found himself getting jealous of JungKook's interactions with the other members especially Jimin, who seemed to always be near to JungKook.  It wasn't Jimin's fault he was just naturally a touchy caring person so Tae couldn't stay be mad at Jimin.  He did ignore JungKook and pout sometimes in those moments to get back at him for making him feel jealous.  TaeHyung didn't mean to do it because he knew that JungKook didn't do it on purpose.

"Why do I do that? It's not he does it intentionally." TaeHyung sighs to himself.

 

JungKook's POV

"Why do I ......" he hears TaeHyung wisper then lets out a sad sigh.  TaeHyung is sitting on the sofa in deep thought and JungKook was sitting at the table watching his favorite hyung. To anyone watching it looked like he was on his phone, a little something he perfected in order to watch his hyung without anyone noticing.  Jimin and Jin hyung had caught him staring openly at TaeHyung before now they both would scan the room to locate where TaeHyung was and then look at him with litttle smirks.  So in order to not be caught staring he acted like he was on his phone.

TaeHyung has been his everything for as long as BTS has been a group. Even when he used to try to act tough and ignore TaeHyung or even say slightly mean things.  As time passed their friendship grew and changed into something stronger yet subtley different.  JungKook knew his feelings for TaeHyung were not the same as for the other hyungs.  When it came to TaeHyung he felt more hurt or sad if TaeHyung was ill or injured.  JungKook didn't t think he was good at taking care of others but if TaeHyung was sick he was there by his side until he was better and if he coudn't be there he was unhappy and distracted.

JungKook simply accepted that his feelings for his hyung were natural and he didn't question them.  But in the back of his mind he wondered if TaeHyung's feelings for him were the same. Sometimes it was like TaeHyung was mad at him and he didn't know why.  Whenever he would try to ask him about it he would ignore him.  JungKook would feel bad and JHope or Jimin would try to cheer him up but only TaeHyung could cheer him up with a simple smile or ruffle of his hair.  No matter what they always found their way back to each other before the day was over and all would be right with their world.

 

This is where we begin.....

JungKook was on his way upstairs from the gym he needed a shower and something to eat. It always felt great to exercise until he hurt all over especially when his mind was troubled.  Lately it seemed like he was spending more and more time in the gym resulting in Jimin's teasing him calling him muscle pig.  That didn't bother him at all the thing that was bothering him was TaeHyung's weird behavior...one moment he was his usual self and the next he was shutting JungKook out and ignoring him.

 

"What is his deal anyway?" JungKook huffed to himself as he walked into tthe dorm.

 

"Hey Kookie we are going out to dinner you've got 15 mins to get ready ok." said JHope from the livingroom.

 

"Oh its ok hyung im just gonna shower and go to bed." he replied eyeing TaeHyung who was resting his head on Jimin's shoulder as they sat on the sofa. He was starving but sitting through dinner with Tae acting as a koala to Jimin tonight was a big "NG".  JungKook turned away and walked into his room leaving the others behind.

 

He didn't see Jin and Namjoon standing in the kitchen doorway watching the exchange or the look they shared as he walked away.  Inside his room JK leaned against the door and sighed why was it so akward seeing Tae with his head on Jimin's shoulder. He placed a hand against his chest over his heart as the dull ache that he has become famillar spread through him.  He grabs his pj's and head to the shower slowly clearly in no hurry.  Twenty minutes later he is feeling refreshed and clean but he is still hungry and troubled as he goes to the kitchen to get something to eat.

 

"I must be hungrier than I thought" he says to himself as he can literally smell the delicious aroma to spicy tteokbokki while walking down the hallway. His stomach is rumbling as he raises his head and sees the table set for two and  TaeHyung placing the last of the food.  JungKook pauses and isn't sure what to do until TaeHyung looks up at him and smiles his box smile at 1000 watts full power. His heart actually stops for a few beats then starts back up at double time.

 

"Come sit JungKook-ah lets eat." says Tae.

 

JungKook hesitates but goes and sits looking over the food noticing that it was mainly most of his favorites. He raises an eyebrow to Tae who he knows doesn't eat spicy food.  Tae raises his shoulders and signals for Kookie to start eating.

 

"I didn't feel like going out so Jin hyung helped me make something." Tae says by way of explination for the food.

 

"Ok... Thank you" replies Kookie still not touching the food infront of him.

 

This caught Tae's attention because they aren't usually this formal with each other.

 

"What's the matter Guk?" asked Tae.

 

"Sigh...Have i done something wrong hyung?" Kookie asks causing Tae to look straight at his face in a sligt surprise.

"I mean I"ve been trying to figure it out but I give up hyung if I have done something to upset you hyung I'm sorry." Kookie rushes on before Tae could reply to his question. Looking a little lost and hurt.

 

Tae sighs and slowly gets up and walks over to Kookie and sits down pulling the younger into an embrace.

"Its not you Kook-ah I'm just figuring something out and I'm not sure how to make everything turn out ok. Trust me its not you Kook-ah." Tae says trying to assure the younger.

 

"If you say so hyung..." Kookie says with a sigh.

 

Tae feels his shirt getting damp and knows that the younger is silently crying and he starts to panic.  JungKook almost never cries unless he is emotionally upset or drained TaeHung is now feeling guilty about his behavior.   Thinking of how he could cheer up JungKook and convince him that everything with them.He pulls back slightly and uses his finger to lift JungKook'e chin so he could see his face. JungKook tries to bend his head to rest on Tae's shoulder because he doesn't want Tae to see his tears. At the same time Tae was leaning in to look at JungKook's face but they end up lips touching. With JungKook's lips slightly parted they both freeze in positon JungKook eyes wide and tears shining and Tae a concerned frozen on his face.  Instead of pulling apart Tae  groans and suddenly changes the angle of his head and deepens the kiss pulling JungKook into a tight embrace one hand sliding to the nape of the youngers neck locking him into position.  JungKooks lips are soft and TaeHyung is demanding but JungKook is keeping up with the kiss.  JungKook's hole body is tingling and especially where TaeHyung touches its like Tae was setting him on fire.  They were so caught up in the kiss that they don't see the four grinning faces poking through the door watching them. Nor did they hear the door quietly clicking shut as the smiling hyungs left them alone.

 

"W-w-what w-was that h-hyung?" asked JungKook when they came up for air both breathing heavy.

 

"Uumm" says Tae an instant before diving back into another kiss. Food forgotten on the table.  They had to talk and Tae knew it but right now this kiss felt like it was more important and precious than his next breath.

 

JungKook was tingling and had a full blush going on when they finally separated. His heart felt like it was truly going to burst from joy and love he just couldn't help the huge grin.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N  This is my first chapter fic so bare with me.

It is going to be a fluffy angst.

let me know your thoughts.