January 29, 11:48pm

Filling In the Blanks [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[January 29, 11:48pm]

 

 

Chanyeol stood, pout on his face and beer, unfortunately, still in his hand, in the middle of the dance floor. He had watched as the boy with the pink hair led Baekhyun away and was staring long after they disappeared from view.

“Hey,” he said, looking down (but only just, as the younger likes to constantly remind him) at Sehun, “your boy took my boy away,”

Sehun snorted a laugh.

“Please, do you even know your boy's name?” Sehun shot back.

Chanyeol gaped dumbly, his mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water. Sehun couldn't help but think he looked similar to a cartoon goldfish and sniggered to himself at the thought.

“Well...no, not exactly,” he finally managed to reply, “I was about to ask! But that punk had to go and drag him away! Seriously, Sehunnie, control your dancer,”

“I'll have you know that Lulu and I have a relationship based on mutual respect and great kissing. He is his own person and I will control no part of him, thank you very much,” the younger told Chanyeol and if he wasn't too busy stealing Chanyeol's beer, his nose would've been in the air.

The red-head sneered and clarified, “I didn't mean it like that, aish. Besides, didn't you just meet this guy tonight? Is it really a 'relationship'?”

“You know what? I'm not going to be mad at that because I know you're just jealous of all the action I’m getting,”

“I could be getting some action if your boyfriend would stop...whoa...”

“Hyung?” Sehun asked, snapping his fingers dangerously close to Chanyeol's face. Getting no reaction, he huffed and followed his friend's gaze until he spotted exactly what had done the impossible and finally shut Park Chanyeol the hell up. “Whoa.”

Chanyeol was vaguely aware that he may be drooling a little, but the thought was fleeting and his full attention was returned to his ogling because, between the flashing lights and fog machine and headed straight for them, was Byun Baekhyun in skin-tight leather pants that were peppered with sparkly gold glitter.

“Hun,” Chanyeol started, slowly turning to face Sehun, “how come you failed to mention that the guy I've been fawning over all night works with your boy?”

“I...I...” Sehun sputtered, his mouth opening and closing like a fish gasping for air. “I didn't know!”

Chanyeol spun so fast even Sehun got whiplash. The r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter