January 30, 11:18am

Filling In the Blanks [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[January 30, 11:18am]

 

 

“Do Kyungsoo, PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE!” Baekhyun yelled into the receiver when, once again, his friend failed to answer his call.

The red head offered him a small smile in an attempt to comfort the smaller boy, but to no avail. Baekhyun sighed and let his head fall into his hands.

“This can not be happening,” he said, staring blankly at what was left of his now cold pancakes.

“It's not that bad, Baek,” Chanyeol said, making Baekhyun's head snap back up, “we'll just go get a divorce and move on with our lives, it'll be fine.”

“No, it won't just be fine! I have a plan for my life and this isn't a part of it! I must be dreaming. This is just a bad dream, that's it; a nightmare. Chanyeol, pinch me,”

Baekhyun his arm in front of Chanyeol, who only pushed it away.

“I'm not going to pinch you,” he said.

“Pinch me!”

Chanyeol didn't pinch him but Sehun did smack him across the back of his head.

“Yah! Don't hit my husband!”

“Don't call me your husband!”

“Well, you are!”

“HEY!” Sehun suddenly exclaimed, ceasing the rising argument between the newlyweds. Sehun slid Baekhyun's plate over to himself and started picking at the pancakes, “I don't like it when mummy and daddy fight,”

Baekhyun groaned. “I'm not dreaming,”

“Unfortunately, no,”

“Why are you both talking like it's such a bad thing to be married to me?” Chanyeol questioned, straightening in his seat. “I'll be a good husband, I swear! I have money, I can cook, I’ll buy you nice things whenever you want, I won't ever cheat on you! I mean, look at you! Why would I even want to be with someone else when I’m married to you? You're seriously gorgeous, Baekhyun. I have a nice apartment, too, with enough room for a pet or two, or kids if you want them, we just need to kick Sehun out but-”

“Excuse me, Sehun is right here and he isn't going anywhere thank you very much! Not to mention that apartment is actually mine,” said boy chimed in, interrupting Chanyeol's rant.

“This isn't a joke, Chanyeol,” the shortest said.

“I'm not joking – okay, maybe I have to rethink the apartment part, but other than that I'm being serious. If it comes to that, I'll treat you right. It can't too bad to be stuck with you forever,”

Baekhyun shot him a sad smile. He appreciated the thought, he really did, but his life was complicated at the moment; more complicated than Chanyeol realised and as nice as the other man was, Baekhyun had responsibilities.

“You don't even know me,” he said.

“Maybe not yet, but I know enough for now. I know you're a tidy person and you like to make sure everything is planned and organised perfectly, I know you don't hog the covers at night, you're nice to cuddle, you have a great , your thighs look like heaven in leather and you look good in my clothes. Is that not enough to base a marriage off of?”

“No!” Sehun and Baekhyun screamed in unison.

Chanyeol scoffed. “You guys are just picky,”

Baekhyun's response was a roll of his eyes.

“Well I’m sorry for wanting my marriage to actually mean something!” he snapped, hands flying up to brush his light brown hair from his eyes.

He leant back in his seat, tugging at his own light brown hair in frustration. Not only was he supposed to marry a girl he wasn't attracted to back home, but now he had gone and royally messed that whole plan up by getting hitched to someone he doesn't remember at all.

If his parents ever found out, they'd kill him. His father's whole company was relying on his marriage to Key. If that didn't go through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter