EIGHT

DNA

"You know what I'd look good in?" Jungkook asked Taehyung with a large -eating grin on his face.

"What?" Taehyung sighed bored.

"You!"

The tan boy growled,attempting to hide the obvious blush on his cheeks and on the tip of his ears.

"You're so cute when you blush."

"Shut up."

"Actually,you're always cute."

"Shut up!"

"What?" Jungkook blinked innocently. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Everything!"

Jungkook chuckled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist who squealed and gripped a random piece of clothing from a mannequin,causing him to fall,pulling Jungkook along with him who fell on top of the brunette.

"Seriously,Jeon ing Jungkook. I really ing hate you. Get off of me,fatass!"

"Nope. I like it like this." the raven haired boy smirked while Taehyung growled.

"Kookie. Get off and let's go home!" Taehyung whined cutely.

"You want to continue it at home? Hell yeah,baby boy."

"JEON MOTHERING JUNGKOOK! I HATE YOU! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT,YOU !"


 

*•*•*



 

"What do you want to eat?" Taehyung asked,looking around through his phone,messing with the numbers,still waiting for the answer whether to order pizza or Chinese takeout.

"You."

"Ok- Wait what?!"

"You said okay,hmm?" Jungkook nuzzled his nose on Taehyung's neck and captured his waist. The taller grinned when he felt the brunette visibly tense.

"N-no."

"Yes you did." the black haired boy whispered,his voice dropping lower with every word.

Is it just me or did it get hotter in here?

In a swift movement,Jungkook turned Taehyung around so he was facing him and pushed him on the counter.

"W-What are you doing?"

"I'd like to do you." he whispered and softly captured the other's lips.

After moments of their lips moving passionately and Jungkook pouring all of his hidden feelings on the kiss and Taehyung getting lost into the moment,things had gotten hot to the point where clothes were becoming a burden and they decided to get rid of them.

They inhaled each other's scent and exhaled sharp breaths,their fingers messily working on every edge and button of the clothes,their hands on every inch of each other's body,each other on every corner of their minds.

Until...

Ding dong.

" it." Jungkook cursed under his breath and kissed Taehyung again,ignoring the bell completely.

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

"J-Jungkook? G-go get the d-door."

"No. the door. Actually,I'd rather you... against the door."

"Jeon Jungkook! Go get the ing door." Taehyung pulled him and kissed him hard then shoved him towards the door.

Still dizzy from the intensity of Taehyung's kiss,Jungkook had trouble to open the door. And then he realized that he was literally almost . He cursed and slipped a random pair of pants on and got back to the nonstop ringing the bell and uninvited guest.

When he opened the door,he had to refrain himself from groaning out loud for the world to hear when he saw that the doctor was standing there,with a huge and creepy grin on his face.

Before Jungkook knew what was going on,the man showed a pack of condoms and a bottle of lube and then left.

The boy looked confused at the things that he had barely managed to catch.

"I already had those."

But he shrugged and got back to where he was before.



 

hello