TWENTY-FOUR

DNA

"Hey Tae. Ready for the test?" Jimin asked his best friend as soon as he approached him.

"TEST?!" Both,Taehyung and Jungkook yelled in unison,eyes equally wide and hearts racing fast.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Well,if you weren't ing each other in class,maybe you would've heard Mr. Kim when he said we're having a next week,which makes it today."

"Jiminie?"

Silence.

Silence

Silence.

"We didn't have classes last week."

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

"!" Jimin cursed.


 

*•*•*


 

"JUNGKOOK!"

"Jeez,Tae. Where do you get all that voice?!"

"Up your ." He replied casually. "Now go get me something to eat."

"Why don't we go to this new restaurant,down the street . I heard the food is really good."

"Sure. Just let me get ready."

"You're fine. You look beautiful just the way you are."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"IM ONLY ON MY BOXERS YOU CHEESY MOTHERER." He yelled from the bathroom and Jungkook rolled on the floor laughing.

A few moments later,the were in front of a medium restaurant who was surprisingly,completely packed.

" Chim's Garbage?" Jungkook scrunched his nose cutely.

"Well that's an attractive name for a restaurant." Taehyung mumbled and pulled Jungkook inside.

Managing to squeeze between the many people,the arrived at the counter and their jaws fell on the floor.

"MR. KIM!" They yelled on the unison.

"Oh screw the formality. We're out of school. Call me Namjoon."

The boys didn't even hear him since now their attention was shifted to the boy who just walked besides the teacher.

"Oh hi guys." Jimin greeted. "Welcome to my restaurant."

Taehyung almost fainted and Jungkook just stood there.

After a few moments,Taehyung shook his head and cleared his throat.

"Yeah,uhm. Can I get some beef with a little jam on the side and-"

"Wow wow wow." Namjoon held his hands up high in a attempt to stop Taehyung. "This is Jimin's restaurant."

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Yeah."

"And?" Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison...again.

"Jimin's got no jams."





 

IM SORRY I HATE THE NO JAMS JOKE SO MUCH BUT HAD TO