THIRTY

DNA

"Maybe if you just-"

"Shut up,Jungkook!"

"But,he-"

"Shut up,Taehyung!"

"Hey!"

"CAN YOU BOTH JUST SHUT THE UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES PLEASE." Yoongi cried out.

"I just have a really important question. I think you can survive answering that." Jungkook breathed out with a pout.

"What is it?"

"How's the weather outside?"

Yoongi resisted the urge to chop the boy's ears off and glue them on his forehead.

"ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?!" The eldest of the three cried out.

"Jungkook." Taehyung called,his once golden skin on his face had turned all dark blue.

Jungkook gulped.

"WHO THE IS 'KIDDING ME'?! WHY ARE YOU ING WITH THEM?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME?!"

Jungkook demands a divorce.



 

*•*•*



 

Five months later,there they are,both in separate rooms,one fanning himself and the other already passed out.

Neither of them being Jungkook or Taehyung,but instead,Jimin and Jin who were more anxious about the wedding than the soon to be husbands.

Jungkook was using a couple of last minutes to play Pokemon Go while Taehyung had decided then twenty minutes before your own wedding was the perfect time to bake cookies.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" The said male gulped and quickly showed his phone inside his pocket before practically skipping downstairs to meet his soon to be father in law.

"Y-Yes sir?"

Honestly,Jungkook expected him to throw his old stinky shoes on his face. Or slap him across the face with the ancient vase Taehyung's grandma had given to them. But a hug was something that he absolutely did NOT expect.

"Treat my son right. He deserves it."

Unconsciously,Jungkook smiled widely.

"He deserves the best in this world."

Just then,he realized that he had fallen harder than he thought he had.




 

Down the red carpet on aisle of the church that Taehyung's mother choose,has landed an angel. Dressed in all white,Taehyung walked gracefully towards the love of his life,the light of his day,the owner of his heart.

Don't you dare ing cry,Kim Taehyung!

Maybe it was Jungkook's eyes.

Or his smile.

Maybe it was his own mind drifting off to the future,but Taehyung found himself lost until he heard the priest pronounce them husband and husband.

"You may now kiss-"

Suddenly the doors burst open and every head dramatically turns around to look at the entrance.

Panting,the doctor that had led them to where they are today,held up his hand in surrender.

"It's- It's-..." He said between breaths then collected his posture.

"It's all a mistake. The results were wrong."


 

"You two are not meant to be."




 

                 T H E    END