SIXTEEN

DNA

"Taehyung?"

"What?" Taehyung mumbled,snuggling closer to Jungkook.

"If you were a booger,I'd pick you."

"What the ?!" The brunette laughed.

"If you were a vegetable,you'd be a cutecumber."

Taehyung let out dying whale noises and blushed like mad.

"They say perfect boys only exist in books. How did you get out of there?" (A/N: I just came up with this I deserve an award)

"I never was there."

"Did it hurt?"

"Let me guess,when I fell from heaven?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"No." Jungkook laughed. "When you fell for me."

"Piece of !" Taehyung giggled and hit Jungkook square on his chest with the pillow.

Damn,I wish I was that pillow.

"I guess now I'll have to make sure you lace your shoes tight so you don't fall for anyone else."

"Smooth."

"Just like your ."

"You had to ruin it." Taehyung pouted,crossing his arms and huffing like a little kid who's parents took his candy away.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook laughed and pecked Taehyung's cheeks which instantly brightened up his mood.

"I love you,Kookie."

"I love you too. More."



 

*•*•*


 

"Tae? Uhmm... Where did Jungkook go?" Asked Jimin through a mouthful of hamburger and just then,Taehyung noticed that the boy had disappeared in thin air. He looked and looked around the crowd but he couldn't see him anywhere.

Taehyung sighed.

"This calls for drastic measures." He used his hands as a microphone. "KIM TAEHYUNG IS A FINE PIECE OF MEAT! I WANNA TAP THAT!"

Jungkook was immediately heard from the other side of the road.

"AY! BACK OFF! HES MINE!"

"There he is." Taehyung smiled and pulled Jimin who was currently choking on his food because of the couple's conversation.

"Where were you,Kookie?" Asked Taehyung once he was standing in front of his fiancé.

"I went to get you something." He grinned like a kid and pulled a bouquet of lilies from behind his back.

"Aww! Thank you."

"Actually,these are from Yoongi hyung for the jamless mushroom here. He was too shy to give them to him."

Jimin once again choked and shakily accepted the flowers.

"But I got you something way better than flowers."

"If you've done something crazy,I'm going to murder you. Or worse,I'll handcuff you to the bed,right next to a microwave while a picture of Iron Man dying will be in front of your eyes."

Jungkook gulped.

"Then I'll cut your off."

"You've said it so many times that I thought I'd loose my just by you talking like that rather than you actually cutting it off."

"Try me."

"I'd rather not. Now,the present." Jungkook grinned again and pulled a box of chocolates from his backpack.

Taehyung gasped and a huge smile spread across his face when he saw the chocolate that he had desired for so long.

"Oh my god,Kookie! You're the best! The best!" He hugged the Raven haired boy tightly,who laughed a bit.

"You sure know how to win my heart."

"Also your ."

"Don't ing ruin it."

"I'm sorry." Just wasn't even sorry. He just decided to shrug it off and he pecked Taehyung's cheek.

"I love you."




im already done with this piece of