2015

Taeyong & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 2015 – 19 years old

 

 

“Good you’re here,” Taeyong said as I sat down beside him on a bench. “It feels like forever since we last saw each other.” I nodded my head, knowing it was all too true. With going to different schools, we both got extremely busy and the last time we’d saw each other was for winter break. It was now March and we’d even missed spending Valentine’s Day with each other. That had never happened before.

 

“Well happy late Valentine’s Day,” I said smiling at him. He smiled back as he reached for my hand lacing our fingers together. The feeling of his hand in mine felt so great my heart felt like it was soaring. From just a single hand touch I was already over the moon. Tonight was going to be that much more amazing when we were alone in his room.

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day to you too Dae,” he said. “Shall we go?” I nodded my head as we got up from the bench heading to the small bbq place located down the street from his campus. Although we hadn’t gotten to see each other in a while we talked and Skyped almost everyday. But it felt great seeing him in person.

 

As soon as we got to the restaurant the owner of the restaurant recognized us immediately sitting us down. Taeyong had taken me here countless times and he was a frequent customer so the owner had grown some fondness for him. It only had seemed to doubled when she’d found out I was his boyfriend. To her it just seemed like one of the cutest things in the world. It felt good knowing that not all older people were against gays like she was.

 

In no time she had brought us our favorite meats and side dishes. I placed the meat onto the grill as Taeyong and I talked about random stuff. Just rambling with him and goofing off was still one of my favorite things to do. It just brought me back to our high school days especially over the summer when we’d spend almost every day together. It wasn’t like that anymore sadly. I just wanted to see him more.

 

“Damn I missed you,” Taeyong said as I continued to grill the meat for us. “Let’s not go for so long without seeing each other in person again.” I nodded my head smiling at him. He leaned over the table and soon our lips found each other as we gave each other small pecks. If there wasn’t a piping hot grill beneath us and we weren’t in a restaurant I would’ve so done more.

 

After eating a tone of food at the restaurant we walked slowly out of it to head back to his dorm room. Taeyong informed me his roommate was away for the weekend so the room was all ours. As soon as I’d closed the door behind us Taeyong trapped me against the door capturing my lips hungrily with more force than at the restaurant.

 

My arms found their way around Taeyong’s waist as I closed my eyes savoring the taste of his lips against mine. I’d missed this so much I was losing control. Eventually I pushed him away from the door, laying him down onto the bed getting on top of him as we continued to indulge in passionate kisses and touches. In no time our clothes were on the floor in a messy pile.

 

“I love you Taeyong,” I said as we lay in his bed with the covers on top of us. I was still breathing heavily from everything. Our hair was sticking to our foreheads and the bedding was going to have to be washed tomorrow. But right in the moment I felt elevated. I had my arm wrapped Taeyong’s body and I felt like I was in heaven.

 

“I love you too,” he said looking at me. I felt his legs getting tangled with mine. “And I wanted to give you something, but maybe now is not the best time to do it.” He looked down at the blankets a faint blush painting across his face.

 

“What is it?” I asked looking at him. He smiled at me silencing me with another kiss as he reached to turn the light off. “Taeyong.”

 

“I’ll do it when it’s more romantic,” Taeyong said. “Let’s just sleep for now. But I will tell you very soon. I promise Daewon.” I just nodded my head knowing I wasn’t going to get it out of him. I was just going to have to wait until it was the right time. Until then I was going to enjoy the feeling of sleeping with the love of my life resting against me.

 

 

May 2015 – 19 years old

 

The day of our anniversary I got a long text message from Taeyong with a series of steps for me to follow. At the end of it all I was going to find him. I got out of bed quickly showering and dressing to get ready for the day. I texted him back saying I was heading out to find him. He responded with this “scavenger” hunt was going to take most of the day but it was going to be worth it.

 

Clue number one was a picture of a rooftop. Immediately I knew what to do as I got in my car to drive to our old high school. He would start with the first place we met. Taeyong was so cheesy sometimes. After arriving at the school I headed inside and all the way up to the rooftop in search for the next clue.

 

I walked around the entire rooftop before spotting an envelope held down by a rock. I opened the red envelope pulling out a small letter decorated with music notes; it was the next clue for the day.

 

To my dear boyfriend Daewon,

For the next destination head to the river where we shared our first kiss.

 

I smiled putting the note into my pocket heading back down the stairs to get back into my arm. Just thinking of what was waiting at the end of this hunt made me happy. The next place I drove to was the park, specifically heading to the river where we’d sat and shared our fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter