chanyeol

100 Ways to Say "I Love You"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5) “I’ll walk you home.”
ChanyeolxEunji

Eunji looked up from her seat, looking for passerbys. There shouldn't be, it was 4 in the morning, but she couldn't be too careful when she was with her boyfriend. The two were meeting for the first time in two weeks, so her heart was fluttering with excitement. She came a bit earlier and chose a secluded spot near Han River that was away from the main, more popular streets. The spot was perfect because it was concealed by the surrounding trees. She also wore a thick, long padded jacket, a cap, mask, and glasses, which she normally wore when she didn't have schedules.

She looked up towards the river, and saw the city lights reflecting off the river, gentle ripples distorting it. Everything at this hour was always so serene. Seoul is the city that never sleeps, but being out at 4am was as quiet as it gets. It was the brink of dawn, just a bit before store owners would open up their shops, and a little after the bars would close for the day. She looked up once again, but this time saw the tall giant rushing towards her. Likewise, he was wearing a bulky jacket and his disguise items. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek through his mask and said, “How've you been? Sorry I'm late.”

“Don't be, I have to leave soon, too for a prerecording,” she said, simply happy that they could see each other's faces, no matter how short of a time it is.

They quickly immersed themselves in conversation, catching each other up with their lives since the two weeks they last saw each other.

“And then Baek,” Chanyeol took a pause to laugh. “He just the left the room and,” he continued to laugh at his own story, “we didn't see him for a good few days,” Chanyeol snorted.

Eunji laughed while clutching her stomach.
“You guys are too much!” She said, pitying Baekhyun in the story. “How could he, that should have,” Eunji started laughing again, unable to contain her joy.

They continued to talk for a while, and after letting out all their giggles, naturally transitioned to the deeper conversation. It was so natural between them. Whether they talked about fun, meaningless anecdotes or their deep concerns, their time together always went by quickly because they were both so focused on the other's stories.

At that time, Eunji was talking about a particularly difficult moment.

“I don't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter