mark

100 Ways to Say "I Love You"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6) “Have a good day at work.”
MarkxEunji

The two were sleeping in the bed, wrapped in fluffy blankets and cushiony pillows. Or rather, Eunji was, and Mark was sprawled out without sheets, after having kicked them off during the night. The light was just beginning to filter in, the sky slowly fading from the dark blue night to a paler blue.
Rrrriiing Rrrrring, rrrrring rrrring, a phone buzzed.

Eunji, being a deep sleeper, didn't budge. Mark, on the other hand, was a light sleeper and heard the phone ringing. He turned off the alarm and sleepily rolled over to her side of the bed.

“Wakey, wakey,” he poked her soft cheek. She pulled the blanket up almost instantly, which created a full barrier that protected her against him.

She was facing away from him, so he rolled her over to the center, where he wrapped his whole body around her and rocked back and forth vigorously.

“Baby, you need to go,” he said.

“Just... shh...” she managed to murmer as she shooed him away with her hand.

Getting frustrated, Mark stripped her of her blankets and pulled her over his shoulder, causing her to yell.

“Let me down,” she whined desperately.

He walked over to the bathroom and let her down.

“Get ready, you need to be there in an hour!” He lectured her before walking into the kitchen.

He took out the jar of homemade lemon syrup they had made together and boiled some water. As they were both singers, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter