Replacement

Silent Letters

Dear replacement,

I can’t deny it, but I am indeed jealous of you. In fact, I hated you. I hated that you would receive the good morning and good night texts. The “I love you” and “I miss you” that randomly pop up on your screen. That you would get to hear her husky voice when she calls you princess, or baby, or any other pet name. I’m jealous that you get to hear her contagious laugh after a good joke or see her wonderful smile and deep brown eyes. I’m jealous that you two get to go to the places that long ago we planned to visit together. And that you both get to wake up and sleep next to her in the very room where we used to lay together. I hate that you especially get to be close to her, while I can’t. However, I will say you found yourself a keeper. And there are a few things that I’d like for you to know. So here it goes…

For starters, I’m happy that she found someone else, someone like you. I remember the last time I saw her smile like that everything was so happy and care free. But that is only a distant memory I will keep close to my heart. Please make sure that smile never fades. She isn't one to cry but when she does. There is definitely something wrong. Although she may pretend, she is stubborn and prefers to have people not worry about her. Don’t give up. Keep reminding her that it’s okay to let it out, and that you are there for her. She is such a bubbly, happy person that for her to keep to herself it will eat away at her soul. Just don’t give up. She can be dense at times, but it can’t be helped. That’s how she is. She is trying to work on it and it is getting better but sometimes she will miss the signals. So just be honest and patient with her and tell her how you feel. Without a doubt, you won’t ever find a person more patient and more caring than her. She will always ask how you are doing to better understand you. Don’t be stubborn about it either because there will be a point where she may lose it as well and then you are both unhappy. However, it will never last because she will always try to make you feel better. So when things gets rough. Don’t give up, make amends, and love again. She wants for you to be happy because when you’re happy she’s happy. But dont let her always be the one to cave in first. Own up to your mistakes as well and apologize if youre the one at fault.

Her actions speak louder than words and it is clear to see how much she loves you. She will give you everything, 110% her best effort. She is a simple person and all she wants in return is your love, to meet her half way, hug and kiss her. That doesn’t sound too hard to do, right? Know that she isn’t afraid to show you off, she’s proud to call you hers. She is a super friendly person, so don’t feel jealous when she is around a lot of girls or guys because in the end, her eyes are only for you. She will love you unconditionally. When in public people will see her as the “man” in the relationship, and she will live up to that stereotype. But let’s be real relationships are expensive, and although she offers to pay. Treat her instead because she deserves to be treated as well. As for style? Although she can dress herself, but sometimes she needs help, and I know you will be there to lend her a hand. When you guys go shopping she will willingly carry your bags but do remember that bags are heavy so she will need a break. Hang out with each other’s friends too so you can both get to know each other better. Don’t be afraid to get out of your comfort zone with her because she will always be there to catch you when you fall and hold you close when you’re scared. She may not be the best cook, but at least she tries. Her favorite food is Hot Cheetos, teukbokki, and burritos. She loves basketball and skateboarding. Her favorite genre of music of rock. I think if you can relate to anything like that or just be yourself, you probably have already won her heart.  She is indeed the dorkiest, weirdest, and most random person in the world. But at least she isn’t boring. She keeps things fun and different. Most importantly she is 100% real to who she is and stand for what she believes in.

Love her the way she deserves to be loved. She may act tough on the outside but she is sensitive and has a soft heart. So please protect her heart, don’t break her the way I did. She has a heart of gold. Selfless and giving to anyone. She wants what’s best for you because she believes that you deserve the best. She will do and be the best that she can be for you. If it were even possible, she would go to the ends of the earth, to hell and back to ensure that you are happy and know that you are loved. How do I know? Because she was the same way towards me and I took her for granted. Not a day goes by where I wished that I could be with her instead of my dark empty apartment. I wished that I could make more memories with her instead of having to replay them in my head over and over again. I wish that I could be the one to make her happy, but I am no longer that person. I wished that I hadn’t let her go so easily that I had the courage to keep fighting for her, for us. After all this time is kills me that that she has moved on while I haven’t. But it’s my fault… I did this to myself. I lied to myself thinking that I was over her, and now that she really is over me. It’s too late. I pushed her away at times when all she tried to do was support me. She was there for me, but I was too stubborn to take her hand. The person who was the closest to me was gone. I cut her out of my life, my curiosity bested me and when decided to see her again. I saw the two of you. Seeing you two together, I felt hate, anger, dispair, jealousy, and sadness...But I have no right. She is no longer mine. Don’t make the same mistake that I made. Don’t give up like I did. You’ll regret it. My chance with her is gone and I don't want you to make the same mistake. You have someone so special, one in a million, a treasure. Keep them close. And believe me, I think she will love you more than she did for me because after all the pain that I put her through, you will be her new found happiness.

Congratulations, you are her new princess. Take care of her for me...

~fin

So some people wanted a part two and I thought why not? The first chapter was real on my part, but chapter two was my imagination speaking for the person who broke my heart. Although I wished that it would and could be true. I highly doubt that it is, and that's okay. As for the person who I had in mind while writing these two chapters. Thank you for the heart break. It changed me for the better. And for anyone out there who is or has had their heartbroken. Know that you are loved and there will definately be someone who is more deserving of you than the last <3

-Hugs!