Goldenseal

Bloom in Gyu - Book II

Pairing: Sunggyu/Woohyun

Prompt: Bestfriend AU

Genre: Angst, Romance

Words: 5877


 

His Everything

 

He punched the passcode on the door impatiently, remembering the password that supposedly to be a secret but since he is a closest person to the owner of that apartment, he gave him the access to go into his house anytime. He slammed his door hard, his blood furiously rushed into his vein. He tried to be calm. You little ! He cursed on his thoughts, searching for the one that made his blood boils. He was going home from his class when he heard some rumors about his bestfriend selected to be one of the representative of their college to have a soccer match about two months forward. His bestfriend is well known for being a soccer player in their college but since he was badly injured on his ankle during his big match last semester which needs to undergone a surgery, he forbids him to take part in any soccer match anymore. That is the sole reason why he is currently furious over his bestfriend.

When he did not seeing anyone on the living room, he went to the familiar bedroom and harshly pushed it. There was the said person, laying on the bed while reading some book with his headphone on. He did not realize Sunggyu was barging into his room until he felt some glare and it was creeping.

“Hyung! When did you come?” He hurriedly sat up, the surprise look was on his face. Sunggyu would usually text him before he came to his house.

“You fool!” He yanked Woohyun’s shoulder, making the younger one fell onto his bed. Sunggyu hovered on top of him, straddling him on his knees. He pulled the collar of Woohyun’s shirt and stared into his eyes furiously.

“H-hyung! What happened? Why are you mad?” He tried to make Sunggyu’s grip on his collar shirt loose but not to avail.

“Why did you join the soccer team again?!”

“What? Who told you about it?”

“Just answer me!” Sunggyu yelled, making the younger one beneath him flinched with his high pitch voice.

“That is not true! Why did you yell at me?!” He mustered his courage to bark back at him. He pushed Sunggyu, the older one fell beside him but still his grip was on him.

“Let me go!” His face were red, angry because the older one just accused him without knowing the actual situation.

“Answer me first!” He firmly said.

“Yes, I was selected to play with them again but I did not giving any response yet. I just want to ask you first but here you are, attack me like I do not have a feeling at all!” He raised his voice, eventually cracked at the end.

Sunggyu quickly released his grip on the younger, feeling guilty for his accusations. Woohyun huffed in annoyance, hastily going out from his bedroom leaving Sunggyu alone on his bed. He slammed his door hard, protesting over the older one. Sunggyu heaved a sigh, knowing his bestfriend is sensitive and emotional one, so he needs to coax him after.

The younger was in the kitchen, making some drinks for Sunggyu even he was currently mad at him. They were bestfriends since their middle school, accidentally met when Woohyun was crying while being bullying by Sunggyu’s classmates after school. He was cornered at the back of his class, tears running out of his eyes when Sunggyu was passed over the hallway and heard his whimpers. When he noticed someone was entering his class, he rushed over to the older one and hid behind him when Sunggyu was scolding his classmates. Since Sunggyu is a most brilliant one in his class, he was respected by his classmates so they were dismissed after that, leaving the younger one with Sunggyu. At first he just wants to ignore the younger and left for whatever his business at that time, but his hand gripped by the younger one, asking for not leaving him alone. Looking at Woohyun which was in vulnerable state, tears stained on both of his cheeks and his messy hairs, so instead of leaving him, he send the younger back to his house. He was so shocked when he saw Woohyun’s house, not it is not a house, but a mansion. Sunggyu was a bit hesitated to step into his mansion but the younger one dragged him and introduced him to his mother.

Woohyun’s mother is friendly as her son is so he did not feel awkward at all being in the mansion. Starting from that, Woohyun will wait him outside his class after school and drag him to his house so Sunggyu can have his lunch since both of Sunggyu’s parents were working and no one will cook for him. They eventually become closer and spend more time with each other until the day when Sunggyu leaving middle school to start his high school. Woohyun being a clueless kid which is two years younger from him, being whining about his hyung leaving him which made Sunggyu confused on how to handle him, was sulking over him. He was so adorable and pouting over himself when Sunggyu came to his house and console him (which he has to promise his Woohyunnie) to look after him when Woohyun step into his high school. He promised himself to follow Sunggyu wherever he went so that they will not be separated. And that is how they end up together being in a same university, but Sunggyu stays in dorm while Woohyun being pampered by his parents, stays in his own apartment which his parents bought for him. They asked Sunggyu to stay with their son but Sunggyu being a stubborn one, did not agreed and promised them to visit Woohyun often.

“Woohyunnie..”

Sunggyu went out from the bedroom, searching for the younger one but he is nowhere to be found. He saw his favourite apple juice on the countertop, smiling to his ears.

“Hyunnie, where are you?” He raised his voice slightly, wondering where the younger was being.

“Just drink your juice, don’t you ever care about me!” Woohyun yelled back with his slightly angry tone.

Sunggyu pursed his lips, took the juice from the counter and went to the living room, putting the glass on the small desk beside the couch. He switched on the television and searching for a good channel when Woohyun went out from the bathroom with his only towel wrapped on his waist. He just took a shower to cool down his heart, still mad over Sunggyu.

“Hyunnnn…” Sunggyu playfully called his name when the younger passed over him, still not looking at him and straightaway going to his bedroom and closed the door. He sighed, coaxing Woohyun is the hardest thing for him to do. The younger had once sulked because he forgot his birthday a few years back then and he gave him a cold shoulder for about one week and he even changed his door passcode on his family’s house without his parent’s consent, making them having a difficulty to enter their own house. He chuckled, still remembering that memories which is still fresh in his mind. Woohyun can be unexpected when something or someone hurt his feelings. He rubbed his temple, deciding whether to disturb the younger in the bedroom or just ignore him and acts like there is nothing happened. But then he knows the consequences if he just leave Woohyun like this. He might not hearing his news anymore, he knows Woohyun very well, after 12 years befriend with him.

He went to his bedroom again, checking to make sure the door is unlocked. Luckily it was, so he step into the bedroom, seeing Woohyun was lazying on his stomach. He stepped into the bedroom.

“Hyunnie..” He poked his fingers to his torso but the younger one just groaned and did not give any response.

“I’m sorry, I thought you just have confirmed with them to join back without telling me first. It’s a big deal for me, you just recovered from your injury and you do not supposed to do anything that will harm your legs again. I’m sorry, okay?” He rubbed his fluffy hair gently, trying hard to console the younger.

Woohyun just nodded, he likes his hair to be played and rubbed which makes him feel sleepy.

“Hyun, don’t sleep while I’m here! Let’s play games!”

“Where is your girlfriend? Why are you here?! I’m sleepy, hyung!” He whined.

“Nayoung was hanging out with her friends, so that’s why I’m here. I want to spend time with my bestfriend too!” He playfully placed a peck of kiss on Woohyun’s cheek.

“Hyung! I’m not your girlfriend! Stop kissing me! Gross!”

“Really? But I thought you like it! Hey, why are you blushing?” He chuckled, seeing his bestfriend’s cheeks was tainted red.

“You’re so annoying! Let me sleep, hyung! Mommy forced me to accompany her shopping last night, and I just realized that I had a morning class when I was out with her.” He rants off his daily routine continuously to Sunggyu, placing his head on Sunggyu’s lap while the older one was leaning his back on the headboard. Sunggyu was playing with his dark hair, slowly making him drifting off to dreamland.

Seeing his bestfriend asleep on his lap, he gently moved Woohyun’s head to the pillow beside him to prevent him from feeling uncomfortable during his sleep. He caressed his cheeks, on the strands of hair that almost fell to his forehead. God knows how much he loves the little one.

Sunggyu had been in a relationship for about six months with his junior which have the same age as Woohyun. Nayoung is a pretty girl which had a huge crush on him since she was in first year enrolled to the university. They met accidentally during the festival held by their university, and since then they became friends and developed feelings to each other.

When Woohyun knew about it, he was so heartbroken. He loved Sunggyu for years but he realized that he did not deserved to be the one with Sunggyu. He was a coward, afraid of revealing his own feelings to the older. Everytime Sunggyu mentioned about Nayoung to him, his heart ached. He tried hard to hide his feelings from Sunggyu. For the first few months, he’s avoiding himself from Sunggyu, thinking that he should not be clingy with the older one anymore since he’s already has a girlfriend, but that’s just make it more weird to Sunggyu and he just came by to his apartment more often to look for him. He was suffocated with his own feelings but he just cannot simply avoid the older one so he put a ‘mask’ on his face everytime Sunggyu mentioned about Nayoung.

He was jealous with her because Sunggyu belongs to her. After they were in a relationship, his time with Sunggyu becomes limited. He always pissed off if Sunggyu needs to cancel their meet-up or movie date with the reason that Nayoung needs him or whatsoever. He rather sulked in his bedroom until Sunggyu came and coaxing him with his strawberry ice-cream. He cannot be mad at Sunggyu for long time because he will miss him badly. He had a soft spot to Sunggyu in his heart even he was hurting.

Nowadays he was feeling something off. He can feel something bad will happen soon. It is not the first time he saw Nayoung with another guy. The first time was when he was having a lunch with Hoya, his soccer buddy. He saw Nayoung was sitting across him with a good-looking guy, chatting with each other. He thought that they were just friends but when he saw he was leaning to Nayoung and peck her on his lips, he was so shocked. He sent a message to Sunggyu asking what was he doing and where was his girlfriend but he said that he was in library and his girlfriend got a class so they were not being together at the moment. He did not dare to tell his hyung about this, thinking that he might not believe in him.

The other time was when he was in night club. He was so stressed out and did not have anyone to lean on, just because Sunggyu was so busy with his girlfriend. He did not want to disturb him so he spent his time in the club but what he had found was shocked him more. He saw Nayoung was dancing on the dance floor with the same guy, grinding and whispering on each other. Woohyun was feeling sick, he did not want Sunggyu feels hurt but he needs to tell him the truth. So he asks Sunggyu to come to his apartment that Saturday night, saying that he has important things to tell him.

They were watching some programmes on television after having a dinner. Woohyun cooked shrimp pasta which Sunggyu loved the most and his favourite apple juice. After having a dinner, they sat together at the living room to watch some tv shows.

“Hyung, I have something to tell you.”

“Ahh, I forgot about it. Come, tell me now,” he said while his eyes on the television.

“Hmm.. It’s about Nayoung. Didn’t you think something wrong with her?” With that said, Sunggyu’s eyes averted to him.

“What do you mean?” He raised his eyebrows, strangely weird about his question.

“Hyung, I saw your girlfriend with other guy. It’s not once but already twice I met them. Do you fully believe on her?” He asked. He saw his expression changed.

“I don’t think Nayoung will do this to me. She is kind person, don’t you ever dare to accuse her like this!” Woohyun saw Sunggyu gripped his hand together, his face fumed with anger.

“But hyung, I’m your bestfriend! It’s not that I want to lie, I want to save you from her lies! They are close together, even grinding and kissing to each other. Do you think I am a liar?”

“No! I don’t believe Nayoung is like that!” He denied.

“Can’t you think where was she when she left you alone on the library at the other day? Didn’t you check on her where is she going on a midnight? Please have some common sense, hyung! I know you love her but..”

“I have enough, Woohyun! Don’t provoke me with such things! I know my girlfriend well than you! I don’t need you to remind me what I have to do with her, you have no rights!” He yelled. His face was red, showing that he was fuming.

Woohyun chuckled.

“I have no rights? Okay then, live your own life! I won’t care about your life anymore!” He huffed, going up and went straight to his bedroom. But before he enter his room, he said “Please close the door when you’re leaving and don’t ever come here again!” and then he slammed his door hard.

Sunggyu was doomed.

After that incident, Woohyun changed his door passcode of his apartment. He didn’t tell anyone about his passcode, not even to his parents. He was being sulky but Sunggyu just let him alone. He didn’t know that his last words were being really fulfilled by him.

It was the other day when he saw Sunggyu and Nayoung were being together sitting on a bench at the park in their university. They were joking around with each other and it pains him to see Sunggyu was being alright without him. Gyu hyung really doesn’t need me anymore.He walked passed them without any greetings. His heart ache but he really does not know what to do to ease it. He also starts hating Nayoung for having Sunggyu by herself and pretending that she is the kindest girlfriend he ever had.

A month passed. Woohyun was a bit boring since he is alone all the time, so he decided to join his friend’s party. He met all of his soccer friends and he was feeling a bit guilty to know that they did not have enough players to take part in the next match. Howon as a captain persuaded him to join them but he really need to think of it since he was badly injured in last game.

“Hyun, it’s been a long time I didn’t see you with Sunggyu hyung. Are you okay with him?” Howon asked after their long conversation.

“Yeah, we’re okay, just being a bit busy with our own life,” he grinned. He doesn’t want anyone knows what had happened to them.

“Speaking of devil, here he is!”

Woohyun saw Sunggyu and his girlfriend walked towards them. He was longing for Sunggyu’s presence but he did not want to show it obviously. Not when Sunggyu looks happy with Nayoung, he cannot bear it anymore. So he told Howon that he will leaving the party earlier than it ends.

“Hey, what happens? Don’t you want to greet Sunggyu hyung first?”

“No. I’m kind of having a headache, so I need to leave now. Bye Howon!”

He left without looking back at them.

Woohyun went back to his parent’s house, after leaving the party. He was feeling lonely so he needs his mom’s comfort to ease his feelings.

“Mom, I miss you!”

He hugs his mom on the front door, making his mom frowned.

“What happened, Hyunnie?” She his hairs, his body was slightly shaking but he shook his head, said nothing.

“Look at me, why are you crying, hmm?” She pulled his son away from his hug to look into his eyes. The tears were spilled from Woohyun’s eyes continuously and she wiped it away. She took his son into his bedroom and embrace him in her hug.

Woohyun did not saying anything at all and it makes her worried. That night, he sobbed into his mom’s embrace until he drifted to sleep.

That morning, Mr Nam and his wife were having a breakfast; their son was not awake yet.

“What happened to Hyun last night?” Mr Nam asked while having a cup of coffee on his right hand.

“I don’t know either, but I think there is something wrong happened between Hyun and Gyu. After Hyun sleep last night, Gyu calledand asked me about him. Maybe they were having a fight.”

Mr Nam nodded, a sign of him understands for the situation.

“But, I don’t think Hyunnie will cry even they were fighting. We both know that Gyu is rarely making our son sad. This is weird.”

“Gyu didn’t tell me anything last night. We will just wait and see, honey.” She smiled, pretty knows about what had happened.

After lunch, Woohyun went back to his apartment and surprisingly Sunggyu was waiting for him outside the front door.

“What are you doing here?” Woohyun asked, coldly.

“Hyun, don’t ignore me anymore. I miss you,” Sunggyu said, with his longing eyes. Woohyun scoffed.

“Miss me? Where is your girlfriend? Don’t you suppose to miss her?” He replied while punching his passcode.

“Wait, why are you changing your passcode?”

“It’s my house so I can do whatever I want!” He entered the front door and quickly closed his door but not to avail since Sunggyu grabbed the handle of the door and he successfully going into his house.

“You did not answer my question yet, why are you here?” Woohyun yelled, annoying with the older’s presence.

“I’ve told you, right? I miss you! Why are you ignoring me?”

“It’s you who told me that I have no rights in your life! Why are you looking for me again? I don’t give a damn about your life anymore!”

“Hyun, if it’s about Nayoung..”

“Stop it! I don’t want to hear her name again! It’s enough that she stole you from me! I don’t need a ing reminder that I’d lose you to some other girl!”

“You’re not losing me! I’m still your bestfriend!”

Hearing that, tears were rolling out from his eyes. His heart aches terribly. He knows that he cannot win Sunggyu’s heart anymore. He is just a friend, a good bestfriend.

Sunggyu panicked seeing Woohyun was sobbed into tears, he was clueless about the real situation. He tried to grasp onto Woohyun but the younger one stepped back and flinched away from his touch.

“Hey, tell me, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

“I am wrong! I thought you love me as much as I love you! It’s me who did wrong because I have feelings for you! I am totally wrong when I’d hope that you will become my lover! I can’t do this anymore!” He sobbed, his body was shaken terribly.

Sunggyu shocked hearing his confession.

“But Hyun, I really love you, but as my bestfriend. When did you develop feelings for me? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“It’s started when we were in middle school. I thought it is because I fond of you too much, but when you’re in relationship with Nayoung, I just realized that I don’t want anyone being important in your life as I’d been.”

They were engulfed in silence.

“I don’t know what can I say right now. It’s too sudden.” Sunggyu said, still shocked over the confession.

“It’s okay; I didn’t hope anything from you.”

Sunggyu put both of his hands on the younger’s shoulders so that they were facing to each other.

“Hyunnie, I don’t think I can return your feelings. But you can still lean on me whenever you need a good friend, okay?”

The tears were running out heavily from Woohyun’s eyes. He knows that he is being rejected from his own bestfriend. He still nodded, letting the older one to wipe his tears away.

“Can I hug you?” For the last time.

Sunggyu took him into his hug, tightly wrapping his arms around the younger one.

 

It’s been two weeks from that incident and they were lost in their own world. Woohyun just decided to join the soccer match, ignoring his previous injured leg. It seems like he can forget his problems when he is playing soccer. The big match will happens in two weeks more and he is so busy with the practice. He did not hear anything from Sunggyu and he assumes that he is being fine with his girlfriend.

“Woohyun!” Their coach called for him.

“Yeah, I’m here!”

“There’s someone wants to see you.” He frowned, did not expects to have someone to meet him. His coach gave a direction to see the person.

He saw Sunggyu was waiting for him on the bench under the big trees around the field.

“Hyung”

“Hyunnie”

Sunggyu pats the seat beside him as a sign for Woohyun to sit. He took his seat, quite far from the older one.

“Why did you continue playing soccer? You know that you were badly injured in the last game.”

Woohyun scowled.

“I don’t need you to remind me of what had happened.”

“Hyun, I feel like I don’t know you anymore.” He sighed.

“Gyu hyung, I don’t want to see you anymore. Not when I’m still have feelings for you. Let me heal first, and then I will try to look out for you. Is that okay?”

“I’m sorry Hyun.”

“Don’t be. You’re not at fault. I need time to heal my heart.”

Sunggyu get closer to Woohyun and grabbed the younger’s hand. He gently rubbed his hand, but Woohyun scooted away from him.

“I wish you find your happiness, hyung.” Without me.

He got up and went to his training room to hide himself from Sunggyu. He rubbed his chest, the pains were there and he cannot move on if him still being like this.

Sunggyu was feeling frustrated over the incidents happened between him and Woohyun. If he asked himself whether he loves Woohyun or not, of course his answer is yes! But he is still in denial when Woohyun confessed his feelings to him. He have a girlfriend and suddenly his bestfriend who grown ups together with him confessed his love for him. Every days and nights he was thinking about that and ignored Nayoung at the same time. He suddenly realized that Nayoung did not even look out for him since the incident at Woohyun’s apartment. He was terribly being messy after Woohyun’s confession and he did not care anything happened surrounds him.

He took his phone and dialled Nayoung’s number.

“Hi, are you busy right now?”

“Hmm., I’m outside, why?”

“Can I meet you today? It’s been two weeks we didn’t have a date.”

“Today? I don’t think I can see you today because I already promised my friend to do something else. Maybe next time?”

“Alright, take care.”

He did not receive any reply and Nayoung just hang up on him. He sighed. After Woohyun told him about his coincidentally meet up with Nayoung and the guy, he did not trust Nayoung anymore. He knows, Woohyun will never lie to him. His love for Nayoung were faded went along with the time. He needs to meet Nayoung to end their relationship, which means nothing for him right now.

After meeting Woohyun at the field, he decided to go to their favourite café near Woohyun’s apartment. It reminds him of Woohyun’s favourite drinks, strawberry frappuccino with lots of whipped cream on top of that and his favourite cake which is strawberry cheese cake. He did realize that he missed Woohyun so much that he ordered all the younger’s favourites.

While waiting for the drinks, he sat at the table which is hideous from other seats. He suddenly heard a giggling sound which is too familiar not far from him. He tried to look out for the sound coming from and he found that there was Nayoung sitting with a good-looking guy. It’s obvious that Nayoung was cheating on him. After thinking the pro and cons, he decided to face them, just to end everything.

Nayoung was startled seeing Sunggyu popped up suddenly in front of her. He sat on the chair without asking for their permission.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’re seeing someone else?” He asked, without looking at the other guy.

“Oppa.. I’m sorry, I know I should tell you earlier but.. you’re too kind that I don’t want to lose you either.” Nayoung starts crying, feeling embarrassed over what had happened. Sunggyu’s face was blank, did not contains any emotion at all.

“At least you should tell me so that you can find your happiness on your own. I’m sorry that I can’t make you happy.” He sighed.

Nayoung hold Sunggyu’s hands with both of her hands and patted them gently.

“Gyu oppa, you deserved to be with someone else. Someone who can make you smile brightly. I noticed from the beginning of our relationship, you’re too close with Woohyun which I felt so bad for being in between of you too. The sparks on his eyes while looking at you were enough to tell me that he is so in love with you. You might not notice it, but I knew. I pretend to not seeing that and I was being greedy to be with you because you’re my biggest crush. But after few months we’re dating, I knew there is something wrong with our relationship and then I met with Myungsoo.”

She stopped for a second and looked at the guy. Myungsoo just let them be, knowing that they need their own time to solve everything. He whispered “Should I go?” to Nayoung but she just smiled and shook her head.

“I didn’t know when I was fell in love with him but he was there everytime I need someone. I was feeling guilty and I restrained myself to look out for you because I know Woohyun needs you more than me. I don’t want to meddle in between both of you.”

“How did you know Woohyun had feelings for me?”

Nayoung wiped her tears and chuckled.

“He is too obvious, oppa. He always sent me a sharp glare whenever both of us met him. I know he is jealous with me because I got you.”

Sunggyu heaved a sigh.

“I really don’t know about this until one day he confessed to me. I’m ed up. I just told him that I cannot return his feelings because I already have you.”

Nayoung was a bit devastated.

“Really oppa? Why did you said so? You didn’t realize that you love him, right?”

“No, I don’t.” He frowned.

“Oppa, I think you need some time to clear your mind. Take some rest and you have to start thinking who is the most important and valuable one in your life besides your own family. Who is the one that supports you up and down and stay still without hurting you? Then you will know who is the one deserved to be on your side.” She smiled, giving out her sincerest opinion. She saw Myungsoo nodded at her and smiled a bit, showing his dimples.

Sunggyu looked at her direction and he already forgot about Myungsoo.

“Hi, I’m sorry that I forgot you’re here. Please take care of Nayoung, okay?”

“Alright. Sorry that I took Nayoung from..”

“No, no! Don’t be sorry! Nayoung deserved to be happy with her chosen one so I don’t mind at all. Nayoung, thank you for your advice. Thanks for knocking some sense on me. I hope you guys will last long and be happy!”

He took Nayoung and Myungsoo’s hand to link them together. He feels like there was some burden lifted off from his shoulder.

Sunggyu spent his weekend by visiting his parents in Jeonju. His mother asked for Woohyun and he was a bit guilty because he did not bring Woohyun along with him. Last time the younger one promised her mom that he will come along with him if he’s going home.

“I miss Woohyun, it’s been months that I didn’t see his cute face,” his mother sighed.

“I’m sorry mom, I promise that I will bring him here next time. He is sulking with me right now, so I need to win his heart again.” He smiled sheepishly.

“Gyu, don’t let him being sulky for a long time. You know right, he is sensitive and emotional one. Don’t let him be alone or you will lose him someday.” Sunggyu gulps hard. He cannot imagine if he really lose Woohyun in his life. For him, Woohyun is his everything. He missed his silly jokes, his cute smile, his pouty lips and his sulky expressions. Oh god! I really need Hyunnie right now!

After the realization hits him hard, he decided to face Woohyun again. He rushed to the younger’s apartment and Woohyun was not there. He knows that the younger one changed his passcode but he can guess quickly that it was his birthday he used for the passcode. Woohyun have a soft heart for him, even Sunggyu already hurts him with rejection but he still used his birthday date for the passcode.

It was late night that he went to the younger’s parent house but his dad said that Woohyun currently practicing for the soccer match. He called and sent messages to him but there was no response. Mr Nam asked him to spend his night at their house, saying that Woohyun will come home later since he rarely spends his time in his apartment anymore. He knows it is because of him that Woohyun came back to his family. The younger one hates to be alone. Before this he always spend his time with Woohyun, granted all of his requests and wishes without asking for more details. It is like he pampered the younger too much and he really does not mind at all.

After Nayoung knocked some sense on him, he realized that he loves Woohyun more than just a brother. If before he was confused, but right now he is sure that Woohyun is the right one for him. He hurts him enough that he needs to get his heart again.

He agreed to spend his night there and asked the permission to stay at Woohyun’s bedroom. His dad laughs off when he asked for the permission, saying that he can do whatever he wants since he is already like his own son. He went to the said bedroom and inhales the scents on the sheets. It smelled like the younger one and he loves it.

Since he was tired for driving from Jeonju to Seoul and looking for Woohyun, he did not realize that he dozes off to sleep while waiting for the younger to come home. It was around 4 am that he woke up to find that someone was hugging him from behind. He turned around to look at the younger that was slightly trembling, his body was a bit cold. He took him into his chest and wrapped his arms around the small waist. He felt the younger one hugs him tightly and tangled their legs together under the duvet.

“I’m sorry Hyun for hurting you.”

Woohyun looked up from his chest to see his face.

“Hm.. Nayoung already explained everything to me, hyung. Why did you not looking for me right after meeting her?”

“Ohh really? When did she met you?”

“The day after I left you in the field, if I’m not mistaken. She apologized to me for becoming the third wheel in our relationship.”

Sunggyu let out a chuckle.

“She advised me to take a break and thinks about the most valuable thing in my life. It comes to my realization that you’re the one that I need the most. I’m being thankful for her because I might lose you after all the things happened.”

“Bad hyung! I really can’t moves on when you said that you can’t return my feelings. It hurts.” He punched his chest weakly with his pouty lips.

“I’m sorry baby. Let me make it up to you?”

“What do you mean?” He blinked when Sunggyu’s face came closer to him and pecked him on his lips.

“Hey, that’s my first kiss!”

“You’re liar!”

“What? No! I haven’t my first kiss yet!”

“Totally a liar! It’s been few times that I kiss you on your lips! No wonder I can’t resist myself from kissing you before, your plump lips are so kissable!” He saw Woohyun was blushing hardly.

“ert Gyu!”

“Let me taste your lips properly this time?” He did not waiting for the answer, his lips slotted with Woohyun’s and they were making out for the first time. They parted when they were in need of oxygen.

“Hyun, be my lover?”

“Yeah but with one condition.” He smirked.

“Anything for you, baby.”

“Have a date with me, at soccer field tomorrow.”

He heard Sunggyu’s grunts. The older one hates sports and he just loves to . He giggled, throwing off himself to Sunggyu’s chest.

“I love you, hyung. I really do.” He mumbles.

“Thanks for loving me. I love you too, baby.”

They were engulfed in silence, enjoying each other warmth.

“Hyung, is it supposed to call me baby? It’s cringy,” he laughs.

“Then how should I call you? Honey? Darling?”

“No! I preferred baby!”