My perfect Princess

My perfect Princess

 

~chapter 4~-

 

Orange Apartment-

 

Dear Diary,

   I think, i`ve fall in love with him. But i`m so scared to have any relationship more. I`m afraid that I won`t be able to make him happy. What i`ve to do now? My last experience makes me feel that i`m useless. Very… I don`t know what to do right now. I love him, diary. I love him. I really love him. Really love him.

 

 

Ga In close her diary book. She put her head on the pillow. She remember about the past. A moments that make her feel so scared to fall in love again. But, someone has opened her heart. Someone has make her fall in love. She`s afraid that the past will come and haunted her again. A moments with Junsu.

 

 

“Ga In, I`ll promise you that I won`t leave you alone. I love you.”

                                                                                                      -Junsu-

 

“Hahha. As if. How can I trust you?”

                                                                                                      -Ga In-

 

“So, all this while, you didn`t trust me? And that means, you didn`t love me? How could you”

                                                                                                     -Junsu-

 

“Hey! I`m just kidding. Of course I love you. And I trust you. Don`t worry. Okay?”

                                                                                                    -Ga In-

 

She smiled. She was very happy.

 

 

Ga In wake up. She don`t want to remember about her past with Junsu. She hate it. Really, really hate it! Knock knock!

 

“Just come in. The door isn`t lock.”

                                                                                                             -Ga In-

 

Soo Young open the door with a surprise face.

 

“Soo Young. Why your face look pale? Are you sick?”

                                                                                                          -Ga In-

 

“There`s a call for you.”

                                                                                                              -Soo Young-

 

“Really? From who?”

                                                                                                         -Ga In-

 

Soo Young pass the phone to Ga In. Ga In feel weird. Why is Soo Young acting like this?

Ga In take the phone.

 

“Anyong Hasaeyo?”

                                                                                                   -Ga In-

 

“Hi my sweet. How are you now? Every things okay, sweetie?”

                                                                                                

Ga In shock. It couldn`t be him. He left me for a long time. Couldn`t be him. It`s impossible!

 

“Junsu?”

                                                                                           -Ga In-

 

“You remember me! That`s good! So, how are you?”

                                                                                                -Junsu-

 

“I`m fine, thank you.  What do you want?”

                                                                                         -Ga In-

 

“Well, I miss you. Let`s meet.”

                                                                                          -Junsu-

 

“I don`t feel like going out for now. I`m quite busy with my studies. So, maybe next time. And please, don`t disturb me. Leave me alone, okay? bye.”

                                                                                                      -Ga In-

 

She put off the phone. She pass to Soo Young the phone. Ga In notice that Soo Young face has change. Her face showe that she`s mad.

 

“Ga In, I don`t like him and I don`t you to see him again. I`m doing this for your own good. I don`t want to see you suffer more. Have you forget what he has done to you? Please. If you love me and regard me as your twins, don`t meet him, okay?”

                                                                                                              -Soo Young-

 

Soo Young went out the room. Ga In fell sad. Soo Young right. She should not meet Junsu. After what Junsu done to her, she could not meet Junsu more. Her heart not for Junsu. But, for someone else. Someone that make her fall in love.