My perfect Princess

My perfect Princess

 

Chapter 3

 

~Jo Kwon & Seulong`s home ~

 

Another one week Keisu students will having an exam. First exam for Jo Kwon and Seulong at that school. Jo Kwon & Seulong study hard to get the best result. Almost 3 hours they study. Non-stop study. They really have to work hard to get the best result. Until now, Seulong still able to concentrate to do his revision, but Jo Kwon…

 

“Seulong, I feel bored and tired. Let`s go out to release tension.”

                                                                                        -Jo Kwon-

 

Seulong didn`t listen to Jo Kwon. He`s too concentrate to do his revision. Jo Kwon notice that.

 

“Seulong, I`m talking to you. Did you hear me?”

                                                                                    -Jo Kwon-

 

Seulong still not listening. And……..

 

“Seulong!!!”

                                                                       -Jo Kwon-

 

Jo Kwon shout.

 

“I hear you kwonnie. Well, maybe you`re right. We should hangout to clear our mind. But, where should we go?”

                                                                                                           -Seulong-

 

“Ermm. Haa! I know. Seulong, did you have Soo Young phone number? Maybe we can hangout with them right?”

                                                                                                         -Jo Kwon-

 

“Hey, you`re so right! But, if they ask me why we ask them?”

                                                                                                    -Seulong-

 

“Just tell them that we only know them. We don`t really know people at Seoul.”

                                                                                                 -Jo Kwon-

 

“Haa! Okay. I`ll call them.”

                                                                                                  -Seulong-

 

tututt~

 

Soo Young : Anyong hasaeyo?

Seulong : Anyong hasaeyo. Soo Young-sshi.. It`s me, Seulong.

Soo Young : Oh. Hey. What`s up?

Seulong : Are you and Ga In free?

Soo Young : Quite free. Why?

Seulong : Well, let`s go hangout with me and Kwonnie.

Soo Young : Sure. At 3?

Seulong : Great. At 3. We`ll meet  soon at Ramyun Stall near our school, okay?

Soo Young : Okay. See you guys there. Bye.

 

 

“Kwonnie. Okay! 3 o`clock, we`ll meet them at Ramyun stall near our school.”

                                                                                                    -Seulong-

 

 

“Awesome! Let`s get ready now!”

                                                                                           -Jo Kwon-

 

“Kwonnie! Wait. Before that, I need to ask you one question. Can I?”

                                                                                          -Seulong-

 

“What question?”

                                                                                              -Jo Kwon-

 

“Are you fall in love with Soo Young?”

                                                                                            -Seulong-

 

Jo Kwon laugh.

 

“Of  course not. She`s my friend, okay? wait. I also need to ask you one question. Is it me who fall in love with Soo Young or you?”

                                                                                                -Jo Kwon-

 

Seulong blushing. His face turns to red. Jo Kwon laugh see Seulong`s face like that. Seulong is not answering his question but he already know the answer. And yes, Seulong have fall in love with Soo Young. And same goes to Soo Young. Well, it`s okay. they quite match. Perfect couple. But, let them with their own feelings. They will declare soon. Jo Kwon think.

 

 

~Rounding Mall~

 

Taecyon is playing bowling at the mall. Well, to him, his prefer to share his happiness with his friends and family. He didn`t have any girlfriend. No no. He didn`t have any SPECIAL girlfriend. No girl can`t able to open his heart. All his friends share their happiness with their girlfriend. Suddenly, Taecyon best friend, Jin Woon come to Taecyon and ask for help to buy some water. Taecyon go to the counter and buy some water.

 

“Ga In?”

                                                      - Taecyon-

 

“Taecyon.”

                                                      -Ga In-

 

“Hey. What are you doing here? Where`s Soo Young?”

                                                      -Taecyon-

 

“Oh. She`s with Seulong and Jo Kwon. They on their way.”

                                                           -Ga In-

 

“oh. I see. Okay then.  See you soon.”

                                                           -Taecyon-

 

Ga In smile. Taecyon, most popular senior at their school.  He have a very gud looking face. He`s cute. Ga In fall in love with Taecyon long time ago. But, the feeling disappear since Taecyon become Yoona`s step brother. Ah! It`s an old story for her to remember.

 

“Ga In, what are you staring at?”

                                                                                  -Jo Kwon-

 

“Nothing. Hey, where the others?”

                                                                                   -Ga In-

 

“There they are. Let`s go to them.”

                                                                                     -Jo Kwon-

 

“erm. Let`s go.”

                                                                                         -Ga In-

 

Ga In walk infront Jo Kwon. They go to Seulong and Soo Young. Then, they play bowling happily. They become closer since that. Taecyon notice that. He smile. Let them be.

 

 

~Taecyon & Yoona`s house~

 

yoona didn`t feel well. She had a fever. Right now, only Yoona and her step mother left. Others, went for work. She really hate to stay at home with her step mother! But, she had a fever and had no energy to get up.

 

“Yoona, it`s medicine time. Eat okay?”

                                                                       -Yoona`s step mother-

 

“I`ll eat soon. Just put it there.”

                                                                         -Yoona-

 

“I`ve made you a porridge. Eat well, okay?”

                                                                        -Yoona`s step mother-

 

“I`ll eat soon. Put it there”

                                                                        -Yoona-

 

“How do you feel today? Feeling better?”

                                                                    -Yoona`s step mother-

 

Yoona stare at her step mother face.

 

“I`m much sick if you sit here! Go please”

                                                                    -Yoona-

 

“yoona..”

                                                              -Yoona`s step mother-

 

“Out!!”

                                                                 -Yoona-

 

“Mummy, i`ll feed her. No worries”

                                                                  -Taecyon-

 

 

Taecyon heard Yoona shout. Then, he rush to Yoona`s bedroom. Yoona shout to her mother. Taecyon feel sad and disappointed. But, he keep it in his heart.

 

Taecyon mother go out from Yoona`s room. She notice Taecyon face. She understand that reaction. It`s okay son. She will accept me soon. Just give her more time.

 

“Oppa..”

                                                               -Yoona-

 

Taecyon look at Yoona face.

 

“Don`t be so rude. Respect her as my mother.”

                                                                              -Taecyon-

 

“I`m sorry. But really, I didn`t mean it. You know the reason right?”

                                                                                 -Yoona-

 

“Until when? I`m sick of it Yoona. You shout at my mother. You didn`t respect her. I`m very sad, angry and disappointed of you. Please. If you can`t accept her,  at least, respect her as my mother.”

                                                                                           -Taecyon-

 

Taecyon went out from the room. Yoona feel guilty. Then, she cry…

While she`s crying, suddenly, her phone`s ringing.. Yoona answer the phone.

 

“Hello. Is this Yoona”

 

“Yes. This is Yoona. Who is this?”

                                                                                                   -Yoona-

“Hi dear. Remember me?”

                                   

“Sorry. I can`t remember. Who is this?”

                                                                        -Yoona-

“Dear, it`s me, Junsu”

                                                                        -Junsu-

 

“Junsu?”

                                                                        -Yoona-

 

“I kniw that you`ll always remember me, right? Dear, I`m back”

                                                                            -Junsu-

 

Yoona hang up the phone. Junsu back? After 5 years he disappeared and leave me alone here, he`s back? Why? Why now? Why?! Yoona shout and cry. Taecyon hear Yoona shout. He know, something happen to her that make her feel sad. It`s not about Taecyon mother that she sad for, but about something else. He know that. He know Yoona well.