chapter 1

My perfect Princess

 

~At Carnation Palace~
   “ Your highness, are you sure you want to find your true love among the common people? You won`t regret it soon? “
                                                                                -Seulong-
 
 
The prince stop walking and look at his loyal assistant, Seulong. The prince hold seulong shoulder and smile.
 
 
“ Yes Seulong. I`m really sure and serious. But I have to hide my true identity as a prince. You also must hide your true identity as my assistant. We will be common people impermanent. Now, let`s go to meet the King and Queen before we late, okay?”
                                                                                 -Jo Kwon-
 
 
-At King and Queen`s living room-
    “ Umma, please. Let me find my true love. Appa, please let me go. Seulong will go with me”
                                                                            -Jo Kwon-
 
The King and Queen look each other. Their heart didn`t want to let their only son go. But they had to. For their son happiness. King Shin and Queen Young have one daughter and one son. Their daughter, princess Hyo-rin has gone to England to further her studies. While Jo Kwon is still 16 years old. Jo Kwon have to get married to replace his father as a King. King Shin and Queen Young willing to do anything as long as their children future bright and their children happy.
 
“Okay, my son. You may go. I give my permission. But promise me that you will take care of yourself. Be careful. Seulong, look after the prince well”
                                                                                -Queen-
 
“Seulong, take care of the prince and yourself. If anthing happens, please let the palace know as soon as possible.”
                                                                          -King-
 
Jo Kwon and Seulong look and smile each other.
 
“ Yes your Majesty. I will look after the prince very well. That`s my promise. I will look after the prince like my own life. I promise you that”
                                                                            -Seulong-
 
“ Thank you Appa, Umma.”
                                    -Jo Kwon-
 
 
Jo Kwon hug his parents.
 
 
On the same time at Keisu high school
“ Ga In-sshi!! What are you looking at? You staring at who? Or are you thinking of someone? Let me guess. Errmm . you were thinking about your lovely prince in dream right?”
                                                                                              -Soo Young-
 
“ Soo Young-ah.. You surprise me. Errmm. I`m just thinking about my future.”
                                                                                                -Ga In-
 
“Huh? Why suddenly? Ga  In, are you okay? Did you have any problem? Tell me”
                                                   
                                                                                             -Soo Young-
 
“ I don`t know what`s my problem exactly. I feel empty. My heart, my soul  feel empty. Errmmm.”
                                                                                              -Ga In-
 
“ Are you trying to tell me that you fell bored friend with me?”
                                                                                      -Soo Young-
 
“ Hey! Of course not! I didn`t mean that. I`m very lucky to have friend who always happy and always make me happy. What I mean is, I feel empty without love.”
                                                                                              -Ga In-
                  
“Oh. Ga In-sshi, you will found your love soon, okay? You just have to find and wait. Don`t think about it. Okay? Be happy, like me! J “
                                                                                       -Soo Young-
 
“Arasso Soo Young-sshi J”
                                                                                       -Ga In-
 
 
Ga In and Soo Young were best friends since they still kids. They really close like a twins. They always be together.
 
Sudenly, Yoona come to Ga In`s table. She throw some books to Ga In and Soo Young. Soo Young fell angry and stand up.
 
“ Yoona! Why are you being so rude?!”
                                                                            -Soo Young-
 
“ Are you angry? Hahaha. Did you think i`m scared.  Uuu, i`m so scared. Hahaha”
                                                                            -Yoona-
 
 
“ Soo Young-sshi. Relax. Stay calm. Hi Yoona. What do you want? Anything that we can help you?”
                                                                      -Ga In-
 
“ I don`t want to help her!”
                                                                      -Soo Young-
 
“Soo Young-sshi”
                                                                      -Ga In-
 
“ Well. Yes. I need your favour. Please complete my homework. Collect  this book. I want it by tomorrow morning. If it`s not done, watch out! Understand?”
                                                                     -Yoona-
 
“Arasso Yoona”
                                                                    -Ga In-
 
 
Yoona left. She smile. Idiot girls. Hahaha Yoona say in her heart. Taecyon saw that incident. He`s outside of Yoona`s class, 4A. He grab Yoona`s hand and pull Yoona. Yoona fell very shocked.
 
 
“Why are you treat them like that? What do you think they are?”
                                                                                   -Taecyon-
 
 
“It`s none of your business, okay? I`m not doing anything mean to them. I`m not that cruel, okay? I just ask their favour. That`s all. No worries, okay? Oppa, let`s eat. I`m hungry. Let`s eat at my favourite restaurant. Let`s go, opaa. Please”
                                                                                       -Yoona-
 
“okay, okay. Let`s go”
                                                                    -Taecyon-
 
 
 
Inside  of the class, Ga In saw Taecyon. Soo Young also saw Taecyon but she just ignore it. For her, Taecyon and Yoona are suchas very annoying siblings in the world! Taecyon look at Ga In and he smile, but Ga In just look and ignore him like Soo Young. Yoona realise that her step brother`s is smiling to Ga In.
 
“Oppa, are you in love with her? She just an idiot girl. She don`t deserve to you. You deserve someone better than her or Soo Young. Oppa, let`s go.”
                                                                                               -Yoona-
 
“ Me? Fall in love with her? You crazy! She`s not my taste, okay? But she`s quite cute. Her friend also quite cute, right?”
                                                                                            -Taecyon-
 
“Oppa!”
                                        -Yoona-
 
“Hehe”
                                               -Taecyon-